I Think She's Pooping

**sorry. Another time skip. Want Aiden to come out soon. So here you go**
-- 5 month later--
May of 2017
Cammie pov:
It's May. Shan and I graduate in a couple weeks and we don't have plans for after high school. We don't know if we're going to college, or live together, or how we're gonna take care of the baby with Mark them. My head is everywhere. It's a Saturday afternoon and I spent my whole day at the doctors cause Shannon needed to get her monthly check up. The baby is fine. It just looks like a Alien that's growing in my girlfriends body, which is crazy to think of it that way. As long as he's okay and healthy, I'm fine with having a Alien as a child or whatever he is to me. "Cammie!" I break out of my thoughts to see my girlfriend standing with her bags in her hand. "Where are you going?" I ask a bit confused. "Ally's house. She needs me right now. Something happened between her and Stevie. I'll be back as soon as possible" she says and kisses me. "I love you. Check up with Stevie" she adds and leaves. Wow I was that much into my thoughts to notice Shannon was packing up her stuff. Damn the stress is getting to me. I should call Stevie now.
Stevie💋:
C: What happened?
St: I think I just broke up with Ally.
C: WHAT?!?! What do you mean you think?
St: Well I said we need to take a little break and she just locked herself in her room and then I left.
*Stevie sniffles in the phone a little*
C: Are you okay? You want me to come over? Or are gonna come here?
St: You can come over. I don't think my vision is good with all these tears in my eyes.
C: Okay I'll be over in ten.
I hang up and start getting some essentials for this kind of situation. Some movies, tissues, and a blanket because when she cries too much she falls asleep. I leave my apartment and make my way over to Stevie's.

Shannon pov:
I make my way over to ally's and I could see She's the only one home. I park my car and just walk into the house. Ally was in her room so I make my way up the stairs. When I reach her room she's was lying on her bed with her earphones on and she was watching a movie on her laptop . She had a tissue box next to her and some food around her. I sit next to her on her bed and she turns around giving me a weak smile. "I can't believe Stevie left" she says and wipes up her tears. "This stupid movie is making me cry and I needed Stevie so I can cuddle with her but you had to take her away" she says and gives me a mad look. "Ughhh she's only gonna be gone for a couple of hours, she'll be back" I say and roll my eyes. "Did Cammie believe you?" She asks and I nod my head. "I told her something happened between you two and I left. Let me text Stevie and see how it's going over there" I say and grab my phone out.
Ally's girl (Stevieee👭):
S: Whatcha doing?
St: Being babied by your girlfriend. I had to fake cry so she'd believe me.
S: Well thank you. What is she doing right now?
St: I think she's pooping. She's been in the bathroom for a long time🤷‍♀️
S: Can you check if she's okay?
* 5 minutes later *
St: Yeah, she was pooping💩
S: Okay. Ally and I are going to the mall. We'll be back in a couple of hours. Keep Cam occupied.
St: Always captain😂
S: Am I making the right decision?
St: Do you love her?
S: Yes.
St: Can you see your future with her?
S: Yes.
St: Then what's holding you back?
I don't reply because I'm just scared. Scared that maybe I don't see a future with her. Scared that maybe there's someone better for her. I'm scared that I'm ruining her life by bringing her into this madness. "Ally? What am I doing?" I ask her while she puts on her shoes. "You're growing up. Building your life. Moving into a new chapter. Are you overthinking?" She asks and I nod. "What if this is too soon. Like I'm having a baby with another man and she has so much of her youth to live for. I don't want to ruin it" I say and she sighs. "Then what are you going to do?" She asks and I shrug. " I love her so much but I don't want her tied down cause I'm having a baby. I want her to go to college and live the rest of her young life. But she tells me we'll get through this together and I believe her. I just can't deal with the fact that I may be ruining her future" I say and ally makes her way over to me. "You just gotta do what you think is right. If you let her go, do you think you'll be fine? Or if you let her stay, are you gonna be okay with the guilt?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Let's just go to the mall. I know what I'm gonna do" I say and she nods her head. We make it outside and start getting the stuff for my plan that has a little change to it.