You're Pregnant Too

--Lets just skip to the weekend cause who cares about school😂--
Shannon pov:
"Wake up pretty" I say to Cammie as she is cuddled up to my side. I get no response so I try and pull out of her grip but she just pulls me back harder. "Ugghhh I need to pee" I say and she lets go. I run to the bathroom and do my business. Once I'm finish, I walk out and find Cammie still asleep. "Come on beautiful, you have to wake up" I say and shake her a little. "It's the weekend. I don't need to get up" she responds and bury herself in my blanket. "Well you can stay up here. I'm gonna make some breakfast" I say and leave my room. Once I'm in the kitchen, I turn on my Spotify and start cooking. I make some vegan eggs, bacon, and pancakes for Cammie and just the same for me but non vegan. As I'm finishing I hear small footsteps coming downstairs. I just set up the table and start eating. I see a cute blond peek her head in the kitchen door and come sit with me at the table. "Good morning" I say and continue eating. "I made you breakfast, it's on the counter" I say and she just nods her head. We eat our breakfast in silence but i feel like there's something wrong with cam cause she hasn't said anything since I woke her up. "Hey, you alright?" I ask and make eye contact with her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just really tired from school" she says and then continue eating her breakfast. "Okay. Since school has gotten you tired, I'm planning our date" I say and she gives me a angry look. "No. I want to be the romantic tonight. You always make me feel special and I want to do this for you" she says and holds my hand. "Ugghh I guess. But I'm bringing you on a date tomorrow" I say and she nods excitedly. " Also if ally comes over with some weird stuff, that's for a video we're filming  later on" I add and she nods.

Well ally and Stevie is over and they're just talking with Cammie while I set up my lights and camera. "Wow you look all professional when you do your YouTube thing" ally says coming over to me. "Yes because this is my life now" I say and she sits in front of the camera. "Why did you start a YouTube?" Ally asks out of nowhere. "I wanted to put myself out there. Inspire people that have hard times coming out and accepting themselves" I say and she smiles at me. "You inspire me everyday. You're a good person Shan" she says and I sit next to her. "Ready?" I ask and she nods. "Okay, Hi guys my name's Shannon and today I'm here with my best friend Ally Hills" I say and smile her. "Today ally and I are gonna test some stuff from the dollar store" I add and we continue.

Cammie pov:
Currently Stevie and I are watching Shannon them try some weird things and to be honest this is the funniest thing ever. "Shannon just pee on it!!" Ally screams at Shan to pee on a pregnancy test. "No. it's from the dollar store. What if it's says I'm pregnant? I don't know if that thing is broken or not" she yells back and ally stares at her in frustration. "Okay why don't we both just pee on the pregnancy tests, will that make you happy" ally ask and Shannon nods. They leave to go the bathroom and I just start talking to Stevie. "So how have you and ally been?" I ask. "We've been great. She wants to find a apartment with me but that's a big step she wants to take. I don't know what's she's thinking. How about you and Shannon?" She asks. "It's good. I'm happy she forgave me and let me take her on a date tonight. I really did miss her" I say and we hear running coming doe the stairs. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Shannon comes yelling towards us with the pregnancy test. "What's wrong?" I ask and she is shaking. "It came out positive" she says and Shows us the test. " I swear to god I didn't have sex with anyone. Plus I don't want any penis inside of me. How could this happen?!?!" She sounds scared. I hold her in my arms. "It's probably not even true. I bet it's broken" Stevie says trying to lighten the mood. "I don't know if this is right or not but it says I'm pregnant" ally says coming into the living room. "You're pregnant too?" Shannon asks ally and she just shrugs. "What do you mean too? Yours came out positive?" She asks and Shannon nods her head. "Okay. What if one of us is actually pregnant? I c-cc-can't. I'm not ready for a kid" Shannon says and tears fall from her face. "No no no Shan. It must be all a joke. There's no way you can be pregnant. You haven't had sex with a guy since you were 16 and I never had sex with a guy. So neither of us can be pregnant" ally says starting to panic a bit. "You two are over exaggerating. Just calm down and finish your video" Stevie says calming them both down. "Okay. But can we go to the hospital tomorrow. I just want to be sure I'm not pregnant" Shannon asks and I nod. They go back to filming and I couldn't help but think about what could happen if she was pregnant. She'll have a little girl or boy running around this house. It'll probably look like her. But if she is, I'm staying by her side no matter what. I can't leave her again.