I Will Wait

-continue of the weekend-
Cammie pov:
"So where is everyone else?" I ask because no one showed up and it's already 8. "Oh well we kinda reserved the whole bowling alley for you and Stevie. No one was actually coming it was part of the plan. If we told you it was only gonna be us it wouldn't be as easily for ally and I to surprise you guys," Shannon says and Ally nods in agreement. "Why would you guys reserve a whole bowling alley for us?" Stevie ask. "Well we both really like you two and our close friend family owns this place so they let us use it," ally says. "One more question, what happened between you guys and the models?" I ask and Ally laughs quietly. "Oh you mean Mykaela and Jennifer. They were nice and friendly but they weren't the ones we wanted. Like we said earlier we've liked you guys for a long time and we weren't gonna throw that time and effort away just like that. So we fought for you guys," Shannon says and smiles at me. Ughh that cute little smile just melts my heart. "And I know you guys probably seen them kiss us but we didn't kiss back. They were new so we helped them around and then they started flirting with us. I didn't like it, Shan didn't like it we thought they were being nice. But from all this we still like you guys a lot and I mean a loooott," ally said but I still don't believe that they chose us over them. Shannon then stands up and grabs my hand to pull me over to the side where ally them can't hear us. "I know you don't believe us, I can tell by your face. But I really do like you. I could choose you over a model any day. It's just that you're different from other girls. Not even my ex girlfriend made me as happy as you do. I trust you and that's hard for me because I have trust issues. I want you Cammie. If it's too early for you it's okay, I will wait," Shannon says holding my hand and rubbing her thumb against the back of my palm. "No it's just that I'm worried. I still haven't came out to anyone except you guys. So this is new to me. I do like you but it will take time for me to get use to the fact that everything is gonna change when I come out. But I still want to go on a date with you and maybe by the time I can call you mine I will be out," I say and Shannon just smiles at me. "Okay let's go back so I can beat you at bowling," Shannon says and pulls me towards ally them. "Ready to lose buddy?" Ally asks. "In your dreams hills," Shannon says. We start bowling and right now Shannon is first, then ally, then Stevie, and at the very bottom is me. When we finish the game Shannon starts dancing on the floor while ally eats in defeat. "How'd we get stuck with these two?" Stevie ask and I chuckle while I continue watching Shannon. She so cute when she dances. All her skinny limbs just flying everywhere. "So do you guys want to go it's getting late?" Ally says. I look at the time and it's 12 in the morning, my curfew is in 30 minutes. "Yeah, I have to be home soon," I say and grab my stuff. "Hey you want me to drive you home?" Shan says. "Ummm sure let me just give Stevie my keys," I say and run to Stevie, hand her my keys, and go back to Shannon.

We walk out together and say our goodbyes. Shannon and I get on the road heading towards my house. It's pretty silent but it's not an awkward silence. I keep staring at her while she drives because she looks so serious and it's so adorable. We stop at a stop light and she turns to look at me while I was still staring. "We're you looking at me the whole time?" Shannon says with a huge smile. That smile will be the death to me and those ocean blue eyes. God dammit Cammie, stop staring! "Ummm no... Maybe.... Yes I was staring. You're just so pretty," I say basically with huge heart eyes and red cheeks. "Well you're really beautiful, smart, cute, funny, and very nice," she says and interlocks our hands. She turns back and starts driving again while I just stare down at our hands. I just want to grab her face and kiss her. Stay with her forever. Never let go. She makes me feel wanted I thought. Once you know it I'm home. "Hey Cammie we're here," she gets out of the car and opens my door. "Thank you," I say and get out. She waits outside of her car and watches as I enter my house. What a great night I thought. Then I hear someone knocking at my front door and when I answer it I see the beautiful girl again. "Hey you forgot something," Shannon says and I look at her confused because I swear I brought all my things in my house. "What did I forget?" I ask and she grabs me by my waist and says "This," she kisses me and I kiss back immediately feeling those fireworks again. She pulls away and I already miss her lips. "I had a great night with you Cammie. I'll see you Monday," she winks at me and leaves me speechless at my doorsteps. I think I'm falling for her. She makes me happy and all I think about is her. I need to tell Stevie.
Stevie Boebi🙎🏻
C: Girl I think I'm dying. I need help!!!!
St: OMG what's wrong? Are you sick or something?
C: Yes I have a bad case of Shannon fever😂
St: You're dumb. I thought you were actually dying🖕
C: I'm falling for this girl and I don't know what to do😭
St: Well just keep making her happy👌
C: Ughhhh Stevie why does she have to be so nice and beautiful and amazing and perfect!!!!!😩
St: ohh girl I think you're really sick. Damn that girl got you good😂😂😂
C: Whatever. I'll see tomorrow for morning practice.
St: if I don't show up... I'm dead. Byyeeee
C: bye.
I need to have Shannon Beveridge in my life. I want to call her mine. I think I'm falling in love...

So Cammie is falling in love. Shannon is a sweetheart. What will happen next? I have no idea. But enjoy❤️
-Stephanie✌️