That Harley Davidson Shirt

--Time skip--
It's been two months since Cammie and Shannon started dating/being girlfriends and they only have a week left in the first term. Things have been going fine, no fighting, no drama, and not a lot of people interfering with their relationship. Right now it's the week of states for softball and Shannon has to put all her focus in practice because well she is the team captain. Now let's get to the story....

-Monday-
Shannon pov:
Let's see what should I wear? A hat? Of course. Black jeans? No. Ripped black jeans? Oh yeah. Okay now the shirt. I try on many of them but ughhh I can't decide. Okay Shannon let's close our eyes and whatever shirt your finger lands on that's what you're wearing? Okay, let's do this. I close my eyes and drag my finger against my hung shirts till I feel like I should stop. When I stop I open my eyes to see I have chosen a camouflage shirt. Well that'll do. I put it on and cuff my sleeves. I look in the mirror and I look decent. Once I'm about to leave I get a call from ally.
Ally is bae❤️😻:
A: Heyyyyyyy.
S: Sup.
A: Can you do me a huge favor? It's like really big and if you don't do it I might die.
S: Oh My God Ally what's wrong? Are you okay? Did you get kidnapped? Don't move just stay where you are and I will find you.
A: Calm down. Jesus Shannon I just wanted to ask you if you can buy me food on your way to school? Hahaha you thought I was dying.
S: You said that you might die so I thought someone was trying to kill you so... shut up.
A: Well I'm better than ever. Come on can you pleeeaaasssse buy me McDonald's! Stevie won't buy me.
S: uggghhh whatever but since we have softball after school you're buying me dinner.
A: Okay. Love you Shan!
S: Love you too Ally!
We hang up and I make it out of my house. I go to McDonald's and get Ally and I breakfast because I'm hungry too. I get to school at 7 because I have to come up with some game plans for this Friday with ally and knowing us we're gonna do nothing. I walk into the school and go straight to the locker rooms to see ally playing on her phone. "Here buddy," I hand her the food. "Thank you," she opens the bag and starts eating. "So how are we gonna beat Farrington this Friday?" Ally asks while still stuffing her mouth. This year Farrington got one of the best players in the country playing on their team because she transferred schools. Her name is Cari Fletcher (Love her new songs) and I heard that she once strike out a whole team. They didn't even get a chance to hit a ball. But you know this team won states three years in a row and we're not gonna lose now. "I don't know but this whole week we are practicing our hardest," I say and ally agrees with me. "So captain what's your plan?" She asks and we then start talking about what plays we can do. After about an hour of planning ally and I got tired so we're going to see our girlfriends. We walk out into the courtyard and see them sitting with our group of friends. I hug Cammie form the back and say "morning beautiful," I could see her smile and then she turns to kiss me. "Morning babe," she says and pulls me down to sit next to her. "Sorry about not being with you this morning. Ally and I had to start planning for this Friday," I say and kiss her cheek. "It's fine I understand that you have to think about softball right now. All I care about is that I get to see you wear that hot softball uniform," she says and winks at me. "She does look hot in that uniform," Rose adds. "Especially when it's gets dirty and you're all serious it's like you're not even trying," Vanessa says. "Nah you guys I'm just a plain old stick," I say and they all look at me weird. "A stick Shannon, really? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Cause I've seen you just put on the same clothes and some how you get even hotter," Stevie says. "Yeah buddy, remember when I kept checking you out in like the 10th grade because you wouldn't stop wearing that Harley Davidson shirt. But you still wear it and I can't help but stare," Ally says and I stop anyone else from saying anything. "Okay guys I get the point. Maybe I'm hot as you guys say I am but we're all beautiful people and I love you guys for you personality, not your looks," I say and they just smile. "Well thanks for the speech Shan. But in conclusion you're still hot and I am the plain old stick you were talking about earlier," Danny says and starts talking to Vanessa. They all go back talking to each other and I'm looking through twitter. "Hey cutie, what you doing?" Cammie asks in a cute voice. "Just scrolling through twitter. Kinda want to talk to you though," I say and look at her. "Well let's talks then," she says and when I was about to say something the bell rings. "Well let's get to first period," she adds and stands up. We're walking and a guy passes Cammie and slaps her butt. "Hey baby, nice butt," he says and stares at us. "Stay away from her she's mine," I say and he chuckles. "Yeah who's gonna stop me, you're only a girl that can't do shit," he says and I was about beat the crap out of him but Cammie pulled me behind her. "Don't talk to my girlfriend that way. Also I don't like the way you touch me so back off," she says and drags me by the hand to first period. I stop her at the door to talk. "You okay? You want me to beat him up? I swear if he lays another..." she puts her finger over my mouth. "I'm okay. Shan don't worry because I will always love you," she says and leans up to kiss me which I gladly accept. "Okay let's go suffer together," I say and pull her into the class.