Boys, Girls, Dogs, and Aliens

^^^☝️☝☝
Best text I ever received!!!
--Lunch--
Shannon pov:
Today is going great. I seen my dream girl/ heart breaker kiss a jerk, then she tells me everything she told me was all a mistake, and lastly I was given a stack of missing work. What did I do to deserve this? I thought to myself. Everyone is at the table just talking together while I have my earphones on listening to Let it go by James Bay. Then I feel someone tap on my shoulder and it's Cammie. Ughh can't she go and break someone else's heart? I look at her and she hands me a rose. "What's this for?" I ask confused. She walks away and I see Stevie walk towards me with a big teddy bear. Stevie hands it to me and walks towards Cammie, who is holding a folded up sign. What is she doing? She unravels the sign and it says in big bolded letters "I'M GAY" everyone turns their attention to Cammie now. "Hi students, teachers, and faculty I'm standing here today to tell you all that I'm gay. This is how I'm coming out and no penis will ever turn me straight. I like pretty girls that smell good and girls that make me happy. I like girls that give me butterflies every time she smiles at me, I like girls that cares about me even though I can be an idiot, and I like girls that have pretty blue eyes," she says and looks at me. I stare at her amazed because she just came out to the whole school. "I don't care about my popularity and I don't care if you judge me. All I care about is what my true friends think about me because they're honest. They wouldn't care if I like boys, girls, dogs, not even aliens as long as I'm happy they will support me no matter what. So fuck my reputation and fuck you to all the haters," she adds and walks out of the cafeteria. I look at at Ally who is as shocked as me. "Go get your girl," ally says and with that I walk out of the cafeteria as fast as I can because I can't run with my stitches. "Cammie!" I yell and she turns around from the end of the hall just to look at me. "Okay this may take a while because my rib hurts and I can't run," I say and stop to catch my breath. She chuckles and walks towards me. "I can't..believe... You... Just... Did... That. Oh my god how long is this hallway," I say exhausted. "I'm really sorry Shannon for what I did. This was a big change for me and I was scared no one was gonna accept me until I met you. You showed me it was okay to be different and I appreciate it. I know that I messed up big time but I want you in my life no matter how our relationship is. I'm fine being only your friend but if you don't want anything to do with me it's okay. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't forgive me either. I just hope we can be friends," she says and I stay silent because I don't know what to say. Cammie sighs and walks away but I grab her before she could get any further. "I'm not gonna let you walk away again. After what you've done it may be hard to trust you again. But I do miss you a lot and I'm fine with being friends," I say and pull her into a hug. She basically squeezed the hell out of me and it felt nice but at the same time it hurt. "Ow ow," I say and she lets go immediately. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse? I didn't mean to hurt you. Oh my god I keep hurting you. Do you want to go to the hospital?" She asks really fast as she panics and I just laugh to myself. "I'm fine Cammie. It's just my ribs has stitches and you were squeezing a little too hard," I say and she look at me relived. "So what happened to pretty boy?" I ask and she starts laughing out of nowhere. "Well after you left I kinda kicked him in the nuggets. Also he got called to the office because he got suspended for something," she shrugs and I laugh. "So do you want to go back to the cafeteria or do you want to go to Ally and I secret hiding place?" I ask. "Well duh the secret hiding place. But only if you want me to," she says and I just grab her hand to lead the way. We go up the ladders and make it on the top of the school. "Wow it's so pretty up here. How did you guys find this," she asks overlooking the view. "Well I was trying to hide from my crazy ex girlfriend then Ally saw me running and out of nowhere we bumped into the ladder, so we climbed it and that how we found this. We both come here when we're sad in school or we just need to forget about everything," I say and she looks at me like she wants to say something but is holding back. "Can I ask you about your ex girlfriend? You don't have to if its too hard to talk about," she says. "Well her name was Lauren and I thought she was a really sweet girl when I met her. I still liked you at the time but I was convinced that I would never get a chance with you, so I just started dating her. I fell in love with her and when I asked her to be my girlfriend everything changed. She was mean to me, she would never want to go on dates, and she verbally abused me. But I fell too hard for her to actually notice. She used me for my money and she cheated on me. When I walked in on her making out with another girl I felt my whole world collapse. I broke up with her the next day but that's not what she wanted. She followed Ally and I one night, she was just standing in the middle of my street. I didn't know it was her until I seen her under the street light. She tried to attack me but then ally started to fight her and got hit in the head with a rock. Then I started beating her up until I thought she was knocked out. I ran to ally and called for help but everything went black at one point. I woke up in the hospital with ally by my side and we had wraps around our heads. The doctor said we lost a lot of blood and that we were lucky to still be alive. As for Lauren she was caught in the act when she was trying to hide our bodies but failed and was arrested," I say and Cammie looks shocked. "Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you. Ally told me about your ex this morning when she told me to stay away from you and I didn't know it was that bad," she says and looks out at the city. "Yeah let's just go to class, we only have five minutes," I say and extends my hand for her. When she grabs my hand I pull her into a hug which she gladly accepted and we just stayed there hugging. We pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. I want to kiss her but at the same time I feel like she's gonna break my heart. She moves in and I can't resist anymore. Our noses touch and I could almost feel her lips when all of sudden the bell rings and she pulls away. "Come on Shan let's get to math class," she says and I'm not leaving without a kiss. So I pull on her waist and bring her lips to mine. She shocked at first then realizes what was going on and kisses back. Our lips moved in sync and we had our little make out session. Then after what seems like hours we pull away. "Now let's go to class," I say and interlock our hands. She just laughs and we head to class. What a day?

Should they go on a date? I don't know. Maybe they should be official but Shannon needs to trust Cammie. So we just have to see what happens this week. Hope you enjoy❤️Also last update for today. Maybe...
   -Stephanie ✌️