Smells Like A Man

-Next week-
Cammie pov:
So it's been a week since I've seen Shannon and I regret everything I did. I'm so stupid to put my popularity before someone I was falling for, someone that makes me happy, and especially someone like Shannon. I cried everyday and just wanted to die because I hurt her and I know she isn't gonna talk to me when she gets back to school. She was already hurt on the outside so you know I had to hurt her on the inside too. Stevie visited her everyday, updating me how she was doing and everything I heard just broke me even more. "Shannon broke down again. She won't leave her room. She won't even eat. Every time I'm over she just drawing and won't show anyone. She's in her own little world, blocking out everyone including ally. Cammie you hurt her really bad," I remember Stevie telling me. Everyday was the same thing but every time I heard it I felt broken and it would just haunt me throughout the day till I fell asleep. Today is Monday and I heard Shannon will be back at school. I have to deal with the pain of seeing her and what I did to that angel. So I just get ready real quick and head to school because it's already 8 so I spent my whole morning thinking of her. When I get to school I see the cheerleaders standing with Jordan and I can't believe I'm actually with him after what he done. I get out of my car trying to avoid eye contact with all of them but totally fail after tripping over nothing. "Hey babe!" I see Jordan running over to me. God dammit! "Hey Jordan...." I say and try to walk away again. "Don't leave me. I want to hangout with my girl in front of that lesbian that tried to take you from me," he smirks and puts his arm around me. Ughh he smells like a man. Not the good kind of man, like a man that just rolled in a puddle of body odor and dirty socks. "You mean Shannon," I say irritated that he refers to her only being a lesbian. "What's wrong babe? You seem tensed, let me fix that," he goes behind me and attempts to massage my shoulders with his meaty hands. "I'm fine, please stop" I say and remove his hands from my body. Then I see a red charger pull up into the parking lot and two people just jamming out to their music. I know it's Shannon's car but I can't do anything to get her back. I see her exit her car looking flawless as ever even though she's just wearing a white shirt, black ripped jeans, and high tops. Then I see Ally get out from the passenger side and she's looking around probably for Stevie. She makes eye contact with me and gave me a death glare. Oh shit, I'm dead I think to myself as I watch them go into the building. "Don't worry babe. I'll make sure she knows you're mine," he says and I know he's gonna do something stupid. "Hey Shannon, look I told you that you'd never get a chance with Cammie!" He says and I see her turn around to make eye contact with him. Then he turns my face towards him and forcefully kisses me. Ewwww!!! Why does it feel like I'm kissing the road? I try and pull away but it just makes him bring me closer. Then when he releases Shannon doesn't show any emotions at all, she just turns around and continue walking into the school with ally. Well now I know she really hates me. I am so pissed at Jordan, so I turn around to looks at him and just kick him in his nuggets and walk away into the school. I walk into the courtyard just to cool off but all I could think about is Shannon. As I'm just sitting there I feel someone tap on my shoulder and when I look up all my problems went away. "After what you've done I don't even know why I'm talking to you but I can't live with the fact that you're looking sad, so what's wrong?" Shannon says and sits next to me. "You probably hate me but I made a big mistake. I told you all those mean things because I put my popularity over you. I know I'm an asshole and an idiot for letting go someone like you. I also know that you're not gonna forgive me for this but I really do like you and I want to be in your life again l," I say and she just stares at the ground. "I don't know if I can ever forgive you because everything you said broke my heart. I can't sleep at night without feeling used, I can't eat without feeling worthless, and I can't even hang out with my friends without feeling sad because all I get is hate from everyone and it's just hard to deal with it," she says and leaves me alone again. I broke her. There's no way I can forgive myself for this. I then see ally walking towards me with anger in her eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you but I will tell you this. I don't want you talking to Shannon anymore because you don't know how much pain she was in after you left her house. She's been through a lot and all you did was break her heart. She trusted you and you took it for granted. That girl has trust issues after what happened in 10th grade with her ex girlfriend. That girl was using Shannon but she was too blind to notice. She constantly cheated on Shannon and almost killed the both of us. So whatever reason you have for breaking my best friends heart and using her will never be good enough. So just stay away from her because it's for the best," ally says and walks away towards her friends. I can't believe what I just heard. I feel like breaking down but not here because her friends aren't too far. I'm just like her ex but I would never try and kill her. I wanna fix everything with her but I'm not good enough for her, I'm not as sweet as her, and I'm not what she wants anymore. I messed up everything and all I wanted was to be with her. I will never have the chance to call her mine, not even get to feel those butterflies when she smiles at me. Now I'm just the popular girl Cammie Scott that will never find someone as perfect as Shannon Nicole Beveridge. This is gonna be a dreadful week.

Are they stranger again? Well let's see what happens next. Hope you guys enjoy❤️
-Stephanie✌️