Your Back Is Sooo Smooth

-1 week later-
Shannon pov:
"Ally get off of me!" I laugh as she gets off of me. "Hurry up and get ready! There's gonna be a lot of people at the beach!" Ally complains and leaves my room. Well we're having our best friends days today but with our other friends. For the past week I didn't here from cammie, I didn't see her, and I tried not thinking of her. But I miss her soooo much. If she actually loved me than she would've tried getting me back but nothing happened. Stevie would sometimes go over and tell me how she was doing and most of it was "Cammie is watching Netflix or eating". Maybe if I didn't walk in on them that night we would've been on good terms. Would she tell me she cheated? Probably. If I did what she did I would tell her and if breaking up was the only thing she wanted I would accept it but still fight for her love. I don't know what gonna happen to our relationship at this point if we're just gonna ignore each other. I should stop thinking and just have fun today with my friends. I finish getting ready and make my way downstairs to see ally packing our stuff in the car. "Hey dude, you're actually being productive" I say and she flips me off. "Well because you're taking your time and I want to go to the beach. Come on and help me with the last of the stuff" she says and grabs our bags. I grab our umbrella and blankets and make it outside. When we're done stuffing things in my car we drive off and about 30 minutes of driving we reach the beach. "You see there's a lot of people!" Ally yells at me while I just laugh at her frustration. "It's okay. If sharks come we're not gonna be the first to be eaten" I say and she laughs. "Whatever you dummy. Let's find mark them because they already set up a tent" she says and we walk more into the beach. There was a lot of people and a lot of blankets. We found mark them, they were grilling some hot dogs and steak under a blue tent. "Hey guys!" I say and they turn and smile at us. "Hey Shan, we got started on the food. Vanessa and Cari will be here in half a hour" mark said and continued cooking. We actually got closer to fletcher throughout the break. Ally and I started setting our things up and putting on sunscreen. "Ally can you get my back?" I say and throw her the sunscreen. "Sure thing buddy. Ohh your back is sooo smooth" she says while rubbing my back. "Okay that didn't sound right. Ummm I think you're done" I say and move away from her while she laughs. "You let me call you hot but you don't let me rub your back in a sexual way? You're weird Shan" she says and walks away.

It's about 2 in the afternoon when everyone showed up. "Let's go swimming!" Cari says after finishing eating. We all start stripping down into our swim suits and running towards the water. We played chicken fight, Marco Polo, and just swum out into the ocean. After a long day in the water We got out just to watch the sunset. It was beautiful. It reminded me of Cammie. I don't know why but the beauty of the sunset just made me think of her. The way the sunset motivates you, calms you down, and great to look at makes me want to be with Cammie right now. I feel tears fall from my face but I just let it go. I still love her and all I want to do is be together with her but my heart is still broken and what if she cheats on me again? All of the cons that comes with going back to the one you love. I look at my surroundings and notice A shiny object in the sand. I stand up and walk towards it. When I picked the object up, every single memory of Cammie comes back to me. From the first time I bumped into her till the day we broke up. It was the promise ring I gave to her when I made our relationship official. I can't believe she threw it out. Did our relationship mean nothing to her? I just stare down at it and cry. Am I willing to give up on the one I love? Am I ready to let go and move on? Even if it's not my fault, do I want to chase after the girl of my dreams? I get up and start packing my things. "Hey where are you going?" Ally asks. "I can't be here right now. I shouldn't be here right now" I say and start walking to my car. "Where are you going Shannon?" She says in a serious voice. "I'll tell you later. Please just let me go, I'll be fine" I say and she nods. "Be safe. Don't do anything stupid" she says and hugs me. "I won't. I'll come over your house tomorrow morning" I say and she leaves. I get into my car and drive to my destination.

Cammie pov:
This whole week was hell. All I did was eat away my pain. I wanted to let go and forget about Shannon but everything reminded me of her. Stevie came over the whole week and didn't talk about Shannon once because she knew I wanted to move on. I knew I didn't deserve her but all I wanted was to be with her. I fell in love with her hard and moving on now isn't a good idea. Sometimes during the week I thought about running and begging for forgiveness but I wasn't ready for the rejection. I hate myself for letting Alyssa come in between my relationships. I hate that I couldn't protect Shannon like she did for me. I hate that I couldn't show her how much I really loved her. "Cammie. Cammie. CAMMIE!" I hear Stevie yell knocking me out of my thoughts. "Mhm yeah?" I say and she looks at me weirdly. "What are you thinking? You were just starting at the floor for ten straight minutes" she says and I didn't realize I was fazing out. "Oh I was thinking about Shannon. I don't want to talk about her but she's always on my mind" I say and she nods. "Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be winning your girl back instead of sleeping and eating away your pain. I've been here everyday of the week and you never said anything about Shannon. Every time I'm over her house all she asks is how you were doing. She still loves you but feels like you don't love her. Cammie, do you love Shannon?" She asks and my heart starts racing. "Do I love her? Yes I do, why would ask that?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "Because you're still sitting here talking to me. You should chase after the ones you love. If you do love Shannon like you say you do then why are you still here?" She says and I shrug my shoulders. "I'm scared she might not want me. I'm scared that she will not talk to me. I'm scared that she doesn't want anything to do with me. Maybe she will accept my apology but what if she doesn't want to be girlfriends or friends at all? I'm left heart broken and lose the love of my life. I can't just get up and beg for her forgiveness" I say and once again she shakes her head no. "Cammie, you don't understand. She's still in love with you. She's just hurt. Okay listen to me. What if she falls in love with another girl, are you gonna sit here and let your soulmate love someone else?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Are you gonna let another girl fall in love with Shannon?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Are you gonna win back your girl?" She asks and I nod my head yes. "Then why are you still here?" She says and I get up ready to leave. I put on my shoes and walk straight into the door. "Hey Cammie, you might want to open the door before you walk out" Stevie says while laughing. "Hahaha I was in the moment. I know what I'm doing" I say and open the door. But once I open the door I see her standing in front of me. "Hey cam" she says and looks down at her feet. "Hi Shannon" I say and get really nervous. "Can we talk?" She asks and I nod my head yes while letting her in.

WOAH! Did I just update on a weekday? Yes I did. It's because I got sick and got to stay home. I was motivated just a little to update so it's a short chapter😬sooooo what's gonna happen? Idk but we'll see when the weekend comes because knowing me I'm not gonna update. Also I'm doing a time jump soon so... enjoy❤️
   -Stephanie✌️️