Dancing idiots

- skip to the weekend -
Shannon pov:
So right now Ally and I are at my house planning something big for Cammie them. Oh I forgot to tell you what this is for.
"Ally I told you to remind me to tell them what we were doing," I say.
"Well I have short term memory. Your fault for trusting me with a big responsibility like that," she says stuffing pizza in her mouth.
"All you had to do is tell me...ughh never mind,"
Okay back to the plan. So we are gonna take them to the bowling alley and I told them that our friends are gonna join us but it's just gonna be us and that's it. No one will be there because my close friend family owns that bowling alley and I asked them if I can have it empty for 5 hours. Tonight ally and I are gonna finally tell them how we feel and ask them out. I'm just hoping everything is gonna go smoothly and go as according to the plan. "Ally I'm freakin out!" I basically yell at her. "Well I'm scared too but I ain't yelling in your face," she says and continues eating. "What should I wear?" I ask. "Just wear what you usually wear. Just dress casual, we're going to a bowling alley. Stop stressing out, they'll love it," she says. Okay Shannon just calm down. They will like it. What am I going to say to Cammie? Oh my god... STOP panicking Shannon!!! Okay I should text Cammie the details.
Cambam😍💘-
S: Hey Cammie, it's Shannon.
A couple minutes pass and I get a ding.
C: Hi Shan. So you ready to lose tonight?
S: Who said I was losing?
C: I did because I'm gonna beat your butt👊
S: Well just see tonight. So ally and I are going to the bowling at 6 and you guys could come around 7 or 7:30. We're renting all the lanes because most of my friends are coming.
C: Wow all the lanes. Will I be sharing a lane with you? 😘
S: Ummmmm yeah. If you want😂
C: Okay I'll see you tonight✌️
S: Okay see yah.
Right now it's 1 in the afternoon and I'm just gonna take a quick nap.
I slowly wake up to the sound of a chicken? How the hell did a chicken get in my room? I open my eyes to ally making chicken noises at the end of my bed and nibbling at my toes. "Let me sleep!" I yell and cover myself with my blanket. "It's 5 Shannon, you only have an hour to get ready," she says and I get up so fast towards the bathroom. Shit, shit, shit I'll just take a really fast shower and I'll tell ally help me with my hair so I can do my makeup. Omg don't slip, don't slip just slowly enter the shower without falling. Okay fast shower. As I'm finishing I grab my towel and rush out of the bathroom. Right when I get to the door I slip, great now my body hurts. "Ow ow ow," I say as I exit the bathroom. "Dude what happened?" Ally asks trying to contain her laugh. "Nothing, just help me do my hair," I say and she rushes over to me and starts doing it. 45 minutes later, I'm done with my makeup and ally finished my hair now I just need to find something to where. "What should I wear?" I say looking through my closet. "Dress like me," ally says and she's just wearing a black sweater, black ripped jeans, her fancy looking hat, and her black boots. "Black on black on black," she adds. "I'm just gonna wear this,"
I say as I set down clothes. It's just a maroon shirt that says Brooklyn, black jeans, and white converse. "We should get going Shan, it's almost six and we still need to set up," we leave the house and get into my car to the bowling alley. We get there and as I told you earlier it's empty, no one there but us and one worker. Ally and I have to set up a sign in the middle of the alleys that says "will you go out with me?" Also have the roses ready and in their places so it easy for us to grab it. We both have separate things to say to them before we pull out the sign. It's almost 7 and we just finished getting ready. Holy shit, today is the day I'm asking out Camden Scott.

Cammie pov:
Right now Stevie and I are driving to the bowling alley. I'm just hoping the two models aren't coming but if Shannon wants them to go it's fine. At least I get to see her. "So how you feeling?" I ask Stevie. "I don't know. Happy, sad, nervous, and mad. I just want to spend time with ally, that's all," I just nod as we arrive to our destination. It seems like no one is here yet but I'm guessing ally and Shannon are because of the red charger. We walk in to see them just sitting across of each other talking and looking nervous as hell. Why? We walk up to them and they stand up to give us hugs. When Shannon hugged me it just felt like I belong in her arms, Like she's my home wherever we go. "Okay everyone is coming in like an hour so we can start bowling," Shannon says and takes my hand to a lane at they end while ally takes Stevie to a lane in the front. We're bowling and as we finish our game the song kiss me by Ed sheeran goes on. The song plays and Shannon takes my hand to sit me down by the lanes in the middle while ally does the same thing. What is she doing? Me and Stevie look at each other confused as hell. They get on one knee and starts to speak. "Cammie we've known each other for a week and I haven't felt so comfortable with anyone as much as I'm comfortable with you. Before you came into my life I never thought I could be as happy as I am today. You're someone I would die for. I'd jump off a bridge for you, take a bullet for you, and even let you win the hunger games if we were the last two standing. I like you Cammie. I've liked you since freshman year when I first saw you walk through those school doors. Yes it sounds weird but it was like an angel walked through the school and I couldn't stop staring. Every time I seen you my day got better because even if I didn't know you at the time you're the only person that could light up my world. I want to be in your life so today I'm gonna ask you..." Her and ally walks towards the middle of the alleys and pull on a rope that rolled down a huge sign that says "Will you go out with me?" I look at Shannon who is walking toward me with a bouquet of roses and get back on her knee. "Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" She said handing me the flowers. I look up to make eye contact as tears fall from my eyes and I just jump on her giving her a huge hug. "Yes Shannon Beveridge, I will go out with you," I say. We pull away and make eye contact again. I see her move in and I do the same thing. I could feel our nose touch and a few inches later I feel fireworks. Her lips are so soft and it taste like strawberries. This is something I could get use to. She pulls away and looks happy as ever. We look over at Stevie and ally, they're still hugging and it looks like Stevie was crying also because her makeup is running down her face. Shannon and ally walk towards each other and start dancing like idiots yelling "we did it, we did it," while Stevie and I laugh at them. "Omg I can't believe they did this for us," I whisper to Stevie while the two dummies keep dancing. "I know they're so sweet and I just want to hold ally forever," she says looking at ally. They finish dancing and hug us both. This is a night I will remember forever.

Omg it finally happened😂 I love it so much❤️ do you guys want a chapter in Stevie and ally's perspective? Just to see what ally said to Stevie before she asked her out. Well it's gonna happen anyways so yeah😘Hope you guys enjoy❤️
-Stephanie✌️