Overly Obsessed Girlfriends

-Next Day(Thursday)--
Ally pov:
Where, where am I? I look around and this is not my house. Oh shit I'm in Cammie's apartment. How did I get here?
Flashback:
"Ally can you stop following me?" Shannon says while laughing. "But we haven't spent any time together and I miss you" I say and enter her car leaving my car in the schools parking lot. "We've been by each other for most of the day. Girl you got issues" she says while laughing. "Because I love you buddy" I say and she starts driving. "Where we going" I ask because we're not going to her or my house. "We're going over to Cammie's." She says and about ten minutes later we're there. "Hey do you want to do something funny?" I ask and she looks like she debating in her head if she wants to tag along. "Sure why not? If it gets Cammie scared then hell yeah. What are you thinking?" She says. "Well remember that clown mask I used to scare you with last week, do you still have it in your trunk?" I ask and she gets out of the car and into her trunk. I exit the car and see the mask. "Okay here's what we're going to do..." I start telling her the plan. "Okay let's do this" she says as we're done talking. Shannon runs to Cammie apartment on the second floor as I follow a little behind her with the mask on. She knocks on Cammie's door and I could hear her telling Cammie that there's a clown following her and what not. As soon as she said "let's go in" I ran from the corner and ran to the door. Then I heard Cammie scream and I get a slap to my face. "Jesus you and Stevie needs to stop with the slaps" I say taking off the mask. "Well what would you do if there's a freaking clown chasing after your girlfriend?" Cammie asks. "Run away from both of them" I say and I hear Shannon laugh. "I'm telling Stevie" she says and walks to her room. "Dude your in trouble" Shannon say to me. "But it looks like you'll be sleeping on the couch with me tonight," I say because Cammie a bit mad at us. "Wellllll shit" she says and we just go inside and wait for Cammie to cool down. "You should go and check on her" I say and she walks into the room. After about an hour they both don't come out and I get super tired. I lie on the couch and once you know it I fall asleep.
That was fun. Well I should wake up Shannon because we got morning practice. Yeahhh. I walk into Cammie's bedroom to see them all cuddled up. Awwwwe I should be a good friend and let her skip practice but... I'm her best friend and we need to win states tomorrow. "Shannnnooonnnn wake up! We got practice!" I yell and they don't move at all. "We're gonna lose states if you don't get your butt up and practice with us!" I say and Shannon gets up. "Well now I know you hate losing" Cammie says and pulls Shannon back down. "Get off of my pitcher you strange women" I say and try and pull Shannon out of Cammie's hold. "But I wants the cuddle" she says in a baby voice. "Well you can cuddle Shannon all day tomorrow when we win states. Or lose but you'll have to cuddle her more because she'll be crying" I say and Shannon flips me off. "Ugghhh okay, you can leave. But Stevie and I get to watch you two idiots practice after school. Okay I'm gonna go back sleep." Cam says and cuddles up in her bed. "Come on we gotta go" I say. We leave Cammie's apartment and get some clothes from Shannon house and go to the school. "Well it's only us right now, so you wanna warm up a little?" Shan asks. "Yeah let me put on my cleats and we'll start," I say and we walk out to the field. After we're done putting on our gear and setting up, we start doing our routines. "You ready for tomorrow hills?" She asks. "I don't know. I'm more confident during the games than practice. But this is a big game for us. So we gotta do good" I say and she nods. "Well we've been practicing nonstop and I think we'll win and you and I will leave this school as champions. We're Teammates and best friends, we been through it all and tomorrow we'll make our mark" Shan says and hugs me. "We got this. No negativity for today and tomorrow because we got a great team and each other, we'll win this together" she adds and I can feel a tear fall from my eyes. "Together" I say and high five her. "Come on dude let's practice our ass off today!" She says and we continue practicing until our team comes. Shan and I practiced together as the others practiced the plays we made up for tomorrow. "Hey Shan, have you ever tried a curve ball?" I ask cause for as long as we were playing she's only done fast balls. "No but I'll try" she says and gets on the pitchers mound. She moves the ball in her hand and she throws it and it curves to the right and into my glove. "That was awesome! You need to do that tomorrow!" I say and she nods. "Yeah that'll be our secret weapon. Just give me a signal so I know when to do it" she says. "Okay what if I flip you off and that's when you use it" I ask and she laughs. "Do whatever you want, it can't be like our normal signs" she says and we finish practice. "Come on girls we got all after school to practice and we need 100 percent effort today. No screwing around and no missing practice cause tomorrow is a big day" Shan says as we leave the field. We get into the locker room and shower because we stink. After we're done it's already first period so I say bye to Shannon and go to my first.