OMFG!!!

Cammie pov:
We move slowly in and...
      Then as we were an inch away she sits up more to kiss my forehead. My Forehead. Not my lips. My god damn forehead. OMFG we were so close, so close to having our first kiss together. I'm irritated that she got my hopes up and that this was probably a friendly gesture because she's already dating the model. "I think we should get to class," I say so I don't have to stay with her. I get out of her car and start walking towards the school and I hear her following behind me. "Hey Cam. You know we have first period together, so can I walk with you?" Shannon asks with such a sweet voice and I can't say no to that so I just nod my head yes. "So Ally and I were planning on going bowling together with all of our friends this weekend and I was just wondering, if maybe you and Stevie want to come?" She says. "I don't know. I'll talk to Stevie later on. Just give me your number and I'll text you," I say while she writes down her number on a piece of paper and hands it to me."Okay just let me know," she says as we enter the classroom. Class goes by and it's boring as ever. Then someone knocks on the door and guess who it was. The freakin model that kissed Shannon. She walked in and handed the teacher her schedule. She makes eye contact with Shannon, walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek and then sat down. By this point my blood is boiling and I just want to get up and beat the hell out of her. The teacher told the model to introduce herself so she did. "Hi I'm Mykaela, I'm from California and I just moved here last week. I'm gay and I'm into girls with pretty blue eyes," she says and winks at Shannon. The class went on and I couldn't get that bitch out of my mine. What if Shannon and her are dating? What if they have beautiful children together? That'd be a good looking family. Omg Cammie, snap out of it. You have to fight for your girl. As I am thinking the bell rings and everyone walks out of class. That Mykaela girl has her arm around Shannon's neck but Shannon just had her arms to her side. I just walk out and head straight to my next period.

It's finally lunch and I need to talk to Stevie. I see her sitting alone on her phone so I walk up to the table and sit across of her. "Hey, I need to talk to you about Shannon," I say kinda fast but slow enough so she could understand. "Yeah I need to talk to you about ally," we begin talking about how we're gonna tell them we like them but it's soon interrupted by the two models that hit on our girls. "Hi... What do you want?" I asked rudely. "We just wanted to say don't try and make any moves on Shannon or ally because they're ours now. I see how you look at Shannon, Cammie. So back off!" Mykaela says and walks off to another table. "Well I'm not gonna back off. Ally was mine first!" Stevie says pissed off. Then we see Shannon and ally walk into the cafeteria laughing about who knows what. They look around for a table to sit at and walks where the models are at. Ughhhh I'm gonna die. I just put my head down because I can't deal with this today. I feel someone sit next to me and when I pick up my head she immediately hugs me. "Hey how are you doing? You look pretty down but you're still beautiful," Shannon says and I can't help but give her a huge smile. Ally is across the table with Stevie also making her smile as big as me. "My day just got better," I smile and she laughs. Oh her laugh is sooo cute. "So are you and Stevie coming bowling with us this weekend," she asked really excited. I look at Stevie and she nods her head fast. "Yeah we'll be there," I say and she just looks so excited. "Okay I'll text you the details and don't worry it'll be a night you'll remember forever," she says and looks over at ally who is giving her a thumbs up in agreement. What are they planning to do? We have like 20 mins of lunch left and I'm having so much fun with them. Ally and Shannon are throwing m&ms into each other's mouth while me and Stevie laugh at how stupid they look. "Ally you want to show them our new trick we made up," Shannon says. "Hell yeah," they get up and start juggling the m&ms. They juggle it higher and catch them all in their mouth, then they walk further apart and they throw it at each other and catch it. Wow they must hang out a lot together. They finish their trick and sit back down. "So I have to ask, how'd you two meet?" I ask and they look at each other. "Well it's a long and funny story," ally says and looks at the time. "Okay we got about ten minutes. That's enough time," she adds. "First me and ally met when we were in the 6th grade because ally just moved from New York. We were in the same class but I never talked to her. One day during recess I seen her getting bullied by two guys and I went over to them to save the day. Then once you know it I was pushed on top of her and we both got up and purple nurpled their nipples so hard to the point that we made them cry. We were sent to the office together and from that day we were best friends since. We hung out everyday and that's why she is like a sister to me, if I ever lost her I would lose everything. My childhood memories, best friend, and part of my family. I would do anything for this dummy," Shannon finishes and they both have tears in their eyes. "Omg Shannon, don't make me cry in school. I love you buddy," they stand up and hug each other. "Well that was cute and so sweet," Stevie says. I'm just blown away about how close they are. "Yeah that was cute. So do you guys still hangout a lot?" I ask. "Of course. It's always so fun being with her. That's why right after school were hanging out," ally says super happy. The bell rings and Shannon is walking with me to class. I think this weekend is gonna be the best weekend I had for a while. Especially because it's gonna be with Shannon. I thought as we entered class.

So next chapter Shacam and Stally will happen. Don't worry it will happen. I'm so excited. Okay I hope you enjoy❤️
-Stephanie✌️