I Still Love You

🚨Long chapter. Since I didn't update🚨
--Time skip--
It's been 3 months since Shannon and Cammie last talked. All through second term they avoided talking and seeing each other. Cammie went back to hanging out with the cheer squad and started dating Jordan again (I don't like him but... let's just go with it) she felt nothing towards him but this was a way to stop thinking about Shannon. As the months went by Stevie hung out with cam less because she was always with ally and Shannon. So they're friendship kinda grew apart. Let's see what will happen...

-MONDAY-
"I don't want to go to school" ally says while hugging my pillow. "Come on we have to. We have two more weeks left and it's almost Christmas. So get up!" I yell and she just hides herself more into my bed. "Allison Don Hills get up or you're not getting anything for Christmas from me or my parents!" I add and she shoots up out of my bed. "I was just kidding dude. I love school" she says while walking to bathroom and leaving me laughing. I finish getting ready while ally finishes in the bathroom when I get a text from Stevie.
Ally's girl (Stevieee)👭:
St: Hey, weird question but can you pick me up from Cammies apartment on your way to school because mine just broke down?😬
S: Can't you just ask her to bring you to school?
St: No... I went Over to see how she's doing but then it turned into a argument and now I'm stuck in the parking by her apartment😰 so can you please pick me up🙏
S: Ughhh I guess I'll pick you up. But if you're lying, you're walking😡
St: I'm not. Just pick me up.
S: Whatever.
"Hey ally, we have to pick up your girlfriend from Cammies apartment" I yell and she walks out of the bathroom ready to go. "Who's apartment?" She asks with a worried face. "Cammies apartment" I say and slide on my black vans. "Ummm okay. Is everything okay?" She asks. "Yeah everything's great. Just her car broke down there and now we have to pick her up" I say and she just nods. "Well let's go then" she says and we leave my house.

Cammie pov:
*ding dong* *ding dong* I wake up and look over to my clock and it's only 6 in the morning. Who the hell could that be? I get up and answer the door to find Stevie standing there. "Ummm who are you?" I ask and she chuckles. "Haha very funny. I can't just check up on my friend" she says and I kinda felt awkward. "Well I guess. Wow three months and I went down to just your friend" I say as we both sit down on my couch. "Oh sorry. It's just cause we don't spend time with each other anymore" she says looking down. "You did ditch me for ally them so..." I say and she looks up and gives me a confused look. "I ditched you? You went back to the cheerleaders and Jordan. I'm with people who actually care about me." She says kinda angry "what else am I suppose to do? I screwed up my own life by letting her go. Now I'm back to the most popular girl in the school and have the hottest guy as my boyfriend. What more can I ask for?" I say and she shakes her head. "Yeah you screwed up. You lost all your real friends that actually loved you for you, you lost the love of your life, and now you lost your best friend" she says and gets up from the couch. "When the Cammie I know comes back, tell her to call me because this one isn't the one I grew up loving as a sister and went through a lot of shit with" she says and walks out of my apartment. Well damn. I lost everything. I chose this life and now I regret everything. I look at the time and now it's 6:30. Great now I have to get ready for school. I take about a hour and a half to get ready, when I finish it's already 8 so I should be heading to school. I grab all my stuff and head out my apartment and once I walk out I see a familiar brunette in the parking lot. It was Shannon who was picking up Stevie. They were examining her car so I'm guessing it broke down or something is wrong with it. I look at my car and guess where it is? Yup it's parked right next to Shannon's. I go back in the house trying to avoid any contact with them. I watch out the window for ten minutes and they finally leave. I go back outside to my car and drive off to school. My day can't get any worse.

Shannon pov:
We just got to school and I get stopped by Mykaela. "So how are you?" She asks sounding genuine. " I'm great. How are you?" I ask and she smiles. "I'm fine. So since we have first period together, can you help me with something?" She asks and I look at ally them and they're telling me no. "Uh yeah. Let me just talk to my friends real fast" I say and walk towards ally and Stevie. "What's wrong with you?" Ally says and slaps my arm. "I'm just helping her. It's not like something gonna happen" I say and they shake their head in disapproval. "She made moves on you before. What makes you think she wouldn't do it now?" Stevie says and I shrug. "Who cares if she does? I'm single anyways" I say a bit irritated and walk back to mykaela. "Sorry they're just being overprotective" I say and she laughs. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you" she says and takes my hand. We walk into our art class and she's explaining to me what she needs help on. "Well you see I'm not the best artist but can you just give me your opinion on this" she says and I nod. She shows me a self portrait of herself and I'm literally blown away. "What do you mean you're not a artist. This is perfect" I say and she smiles. " well thank you. I just felt like it wasn't good enough" she says and I smile. "Well it's great. Don't worry" I say and pat her back. "Ummm I got to apologize for something" she says and I give her a confused look. "Why do you need to apologize? you didn't do anything" I say and she shakes her head no. "When I first met you I was a total bitch. I was just scared coming into a new school so I put up a tough girl look so I wouldn't get bullied or anything" she says and looks down. "Hey, don't worry about that. It was the past and I forgive you" I say as I pick her head up. She smiles at me and then hugs me. "You're the sweetest. Now I need to apologize to your best friend" she says and I laugh. "Don't worry about her. She acts tough but on the inside she's just a little sweetheart" I say and she chuckles. "Well thank you. I also heard about you and Cammie, I'm really sorry. I thought you guys were a cute couple" she says and I nod my head. "Yeah it didn't work out. But it's fine. Trying to get my life back on track" I say and she nods. The bell rings and I sit at my seat. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" She asks. "I don't mind at all" I say and she smiles and sits. "Hey, what happened to your friend? Ummm Jennifer, right?"
I ask and she nods. "Oh she moved back to California. Her family didn't like it down here" she says and I laugh. "Well I'm guessing you like it down here" I say and she shrugs. "I guess. Meeting you made living here a lot better" she says and smiles. I watch as people walk into class and when Cammie came in I immediately looked down. "Wow that was sooo smooth" mykaela says and starts laughing. "Shut up. I don't want to see her" I say and keep my head down. "Whatever you say. I know you still love her. Avoiding her doesn't fix anything" she says and before I could respond the teacher starts teaching. Do I still love her? I look back to see Cammie staring at me and we make eye contact. I look forward and I could feel my heart beat faster. I still love her... shit.