After School Drama

--Thursday--
Shannon pov:
*Ring, ring, ring* I hear and then I look over at the clock on the nightstand and it's only 5 in the morning. Who the hell could be calling me at this time? I get my phone and it's my mom. "Shit, shit, shit" I say quietly because Cammie is still sleeping. I walk out of the room and answer it.
Birth giver(Deb)🚨:
D: SHANNON NICOLE BEVERIDGE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
S: Ummmm I'm kinda sleeping over my girlfriends house. Where are you?
Damn. That was a stupid question. I thought
D: Where am I? Are you serious? Well I'm at home worried sick because my daughter didn't come home last night and wouldn't answer her phone!!!
S: I'm sorry mom. Last night was a big deal for me and then we didn't get to her apartment till 1 in the morning so I just slept over. Please don't be mad.
D: Shannon are you safe?
S: Yes mom.
D: What's your girlfriends name?
S: Camden Scott or just Cammie.
D: You're bringing her over tonight for dinner so I can meet this girlfriend you speak of.
S: Okkaaayyyy...
D: I'm tired Shan. You should go to sleep its 5 in the morning. Night honey. See you when you get home.
S: Bye mom.
Well damn. I don't know how Cammie gonna feel about the dinner tonight. We just became official and now my mom wants to meet her. I look at the time again and it reads 5:30. I can't sleep anymore. I should wake her up. I walk back in the room and Cammie looks like a little zombie but in a cute way. She has her eyes slightly open and her mouth is making weird smacking noises. But she's still beautiful. I walk over to the bed and shake her a little. "Cammie wake up. Cammie? Hey wake up,"
She turns over and continues to sleep. I cuddle into her and kiss her cheek repeatedly. "Shannon stooooppppp," she says in her morning voice. I continue and after about 5 mins of me kissing her cheek she wakes up. "Morning beautiful," I say and she pouts at me. "It's 5 in the morning and you woke me up because?" She says. "Well my mom called me and then I couldn't fall back asleep so I woke you up," I say and smile at her. "You're so lucky you're cute. I would've punched if you weren't," she says. "Also my mom kinda wants to meet you tonight..." I say softly but loud enough that she can hear me. "She what? Wants to meet me?" I nod my head yes. "Shan, I'm not good with parents. I'm gonna faint and then die. Oh my gosh, what if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't want me dating you? What if I say the wrong thing?" Cammie says really fast and very stressed out. I hold her hands and rub my thumb over it to calm her down."It's okay cam, she'll love you" I say and her breathing slowly calms down.  "I really hope so because if she doesn't I will die," she says seriously looking into my eyes but it makes me laugh a little. "Come on cam, let's get ready for school. Maybe we can get breakfast before," she nods happily and runs to her bathroom. She's so cute. Huhhh I really love that girl. I think to myself.

After about two ours past and we're both ready for school. Cammie's wearing black leggings, a white plain v-neck, her leather jacket to cover, and to top it all off her converse that make her look really cute. I'm just wearing a Harley Davidson shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans and my black vans. "Let's go cam or we won't get breakfast," I say and I watch as she scrambles around the room looking for her things. "Okay I'm done, let's go." She says and drags me out her apartment door. We get into my car and drive off to McDonald's. After getting our food we head to school and meet up with our friends. "Sup guys!" I yell as they were just talking to each other in front of the school. "What a cute couple?" Rosie says examining cammie and I interlocked hands. "The only one cute is you and I babe," rose protests making all of us laugh. "Don't worry Shannon, she's just jealous that Shacam is the cutest couple in this school," ally says and the roses give us a mad look. "We will rise again. Nothing will stand in our way, not even shacam will bring us down." After Rose said that everyone just burst out in laughter. "Okay guys, the roses are cute, we just come in close second," Cammie says and I give her a kiss on her cheek. "But you'll always be first in my book," I say and she gives me a big hug then gives me a quick peck on my lips. "You're sweet. I love you," she says. "I love you too," I say and kiss her again. "Okay I take that back. You guys are really cute together," Rose says breaking us out of our own little moment. The bell rings and we all go our separate ways except cam and I cause we have first period together. Right when we walked into class, the bell rang and that's when hell began.

--After school--
I'm waiting for Cammie at my car and as I see her walk out of school I notice she was talking to that Alyssa girl again. They stop right in front of a white Honda which I'm guessing is her car and continue to talk. After about ten more minutes pass by and I see them hug and that Alyssa girl kisses cammies cheek. From the side I could see Cammie blushing and I see the other girl with a smirk on her face. Cammie come towards my car, enters it, and ignores the fact that I just witnessed the whole thing happen. I'm still outside of my car just thinking about what i just saw and what gonna happen next but it's just scrambled thoughts in my head. I go in the car, start it, and drive out of the school while Cammie was just on her phone. The car ride was silent the whole time and as soon as I parked in front of her apartment complex, she spoke. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing is wrong. I'm better than ever," I say completely lying. "I know you're lying Shannon, what wrong with you?" I just stay quiet and look out the window. "Whatever Shannon. You don't want to talk about it. You're being so stubborn," she exits the car and heads straight to her apartment. I could see my girl disappearing and tears fall from my eyes. I don't want to go home right now, I don't want be alone though. I'll to ally.
Ally is bae❤️😻:
S: I'm coming over.
A: Okay dude, you alright?
S: No I need to talk to you but not over text.
A: The door is open, just go up to my room.
I head to ally's house and I feel myself tearing up again and everything is getting blurry. I wipe away the tears and continue driving. Once I get there I park my car and go straight into her room crying. Ally comes over and hugs me from the back. "You want to talk about it?" I don't say anything but she continues to comfort me. After about a couple more minutes the crying has stopped. "So what happened?" She asks. I explain to her what happened from after school to now and she doesn't look happy at all. "What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore? She just came out and we rushed things. What if she breaks up with me for the Alyssa girl?" I say and I can't even think anymore. "I don't know but if she breaks your heart again I swear..." I cut her off " you're not gonna touch her. I still love her. I don't want either of you getting hurt," I say and she just sighs and lays on her bed. "Shannon I'm protecting you and I swear if she hurts you again I will deal with it. No matter what you say I will be here for you no matter what," she says and I hug her. "I know ally. I'll do the same for you," I say and continue hugging her.

Heyyyyy guys! Um sorry for this late update but you know how school goes. Not really in the best mood because I just moved and I witnessed my dog die right before my eyes. Idk about this chapter it's something random. Any suggestions??? Drama? Cute chapter? Whatever. Hope you guys enjoy❤️
    -Stephanie✌️