Todays The Day

-Next Morning-
Cammie pov:
Today's the day Shannon and I finally go on our date. Shit... I don't know what to expect, all I know is that she planned something big and I'm so scared. I should text her before school starts.
ShanBam❤️🙈:
C:Goooodddd Mooooorrrnnnniiinnnggg Shan!!
S:Morning Cam😴
C:So are you excited for today?😁
S:What's today?🤔
Is she being serious or is she just playing around? She better not be serious. I think to myself.
C: Are you being serious Shannon?
S: Yeah I don't know whats happening today.
C: Just forget I asked.
S: But Cam... Just tell me PLEASE🙏
C: See you at school Shannon.
Oh my god, I can't believe she forgot. I guess today wasn't as important to her as it was to me. Well this just ruined my day. I finish getting ready and head straight to school. When I get there I see Stevie talking to ally so I make my way over to them. "Hey guys," I say in a sad tone. "Hey Cammie, are you okay?" Ally asks. I nod my head yes and Stevie gives me a concerned look. "Yeah sure Cam. What's wrong?" Stevie asks knowing that I was lying. "Well Shannon forgot about our date today and ughh it's just so frustrating that I was thinking about it this whole morning for no reason," I say irritated. "Shannon would never forget," ally says and smiles at me. "Well I texted her this morning and she had no clue what was happening today," I say pissed off and then I feel arms hug me from the back. "Shannon can you please let go of me. I don't want to be with you right now," I slowly move her arms off of me and when I turn around she has a bouquet of flowers in her hands with a chocolate box balancing on her head. "Cammie do you think I would forget about the biggest day of my life? I'm sorry I was being stupid this morning but I would never forget the day I get to go out with my dream girl," she says and gives me the things that were in her hands. "Well I thought you were being serious and now that you're here I just want to punch you because all I was thinking about was our date," I say and she sees how stressed out this made me. "I'm so sorry. Today I will make it up to you because what I got planned for you will blow your mind," she says as she interlocks our fingers. "I'm promise I'll make today the best day of your life," she adds and smiles at me. *cough, cough* "Well that was cute and all but did you guys already forget that we exist. It was like watching a romance movie in real life," Ally says making all of us laugh. "Well buddy you get the honors to help me get everything ready for the surprise," Shan says and ally gives her a mad look. "I don't want to, just bring her to Taco Bell or something," ally said and Shannon punches her. "No because she's special and plus that's where we go on our best friend dates so I don't want to bring her to a place I bring my best friend," Shannon says. "If I help will you bring me on a best friend date?" Ally asks and she just nods her head. "Okay then I'm on board now," ally adds making Shan laugh. "Well Cam lets get to class before ally gets more attached to me," she says and brings me into the school with our hands still interlocked. I don't even care that people are staring or judging us, all I care about is how right this feels. I just want to be with her already, call her mine, wake up next to her, and fall asleep at night with her. When she smiles at me or touches me I feel fireworks go off in my stomach and my heart beats faster than a drummer. I come out of my thoughts when I feel Shannon let go of my hand. "You alright cam," Shan says as she looks into my soul with those blue eyes. "Better than ever," I say as we both enter our first period.

--After school--
Shannon pov:
It's after school and I'm at my house with ally telling her what's gonna go down today. "So you're gonna be our waiter tonight and if you want Stevie could help you or something," I say and she nods her head yes. "Okay I'll just text her now,"
Ally's girl (Stevieee)👭:
S: Heeyyyyy Stevie.
St: Hi Shan. What do you want?
S: What I can't just text my best friends girl.
St: Shannon you never text me unless you need something or its for ally. So what do you want?
S: Well can you help ally be a waiter for tonight because she doesn't want to be a third wheel.
St: Sure I'll help. When should I come over?
S: ummm now would be great.
St: okay be there in 10min.
Okay now I'm a little more stressed out than before because time is going by and I only got like four hours to make everything perfect. Then I hear my doorbell knowing its Stevie. I see her walk in and all she says "what's the plan," I tell her everything and she just nods her head in response. "Also I'm giving her this tonight," I show ally and Stevie. "Wow that's beautiful dude. Can I be your girl now?" Ally says and Stevie hits her softly. "It's so pretty Shan, she'll love it," Stevie says. " I really hope so," I say and then we start getting everything ready.