Chapter ·1· New Starts

°Adriana in the Media☝📷

=September 2nd= (Armani's POV)💕

Driving Angel and myself up state, I look over to the child in question, seeing her biting her nails and looking out of the window.

"Don't tell me your nervous now..." I say, giving her a quick glance before turning back to the road.

"Like you're not. Ari...this is college we're talking about, not that small-ass high school we went to"

"Okay I get that, but it's time to grow up, don't you think? And since we're living on campus, we're free to do whatever we want" I shurg, thrilled about the change of scenery.

"True. But I-I-I-I...I just--"

"Slow down..." I said, calming her.

"Fuck. I....um--...just hope there isn't alot of cute guys here. I don't wanna be at risk of cheating"

"Well that's where you're wrong. I pray that there is some cute guys here. Mmmm....and if they're ballers like me--....mm mm mm" I lick my lips. ...I was thirsty yes, and just wanting some new male attention around.

"Th--th-th-irsty ass" she stutters yet again.

"So. But.....when you meet new people Angel, just breathe and talk slowly okay. You gotta keep practicing"

She sighs. "It sucks that I have this shit. I can't even fucking read right" she looks out the window, seeming upset.

"But you sure can curse like a sailor. Look, not everyone is perfect, remember mom always told us that. You and me both"

"But you don't have anything wrong with you, I'm the one she was referring to. I'm the stupid one"

"Then I'll be stupid too. I'll st-st-st-stutter my ass off just for you. Then we'll both be stupid and weird together"

She smiles. "I love you, Ari"

"I love you too. Just know that....we're in this together. I got you and you got me"

[10 minutes later]🕟✨
*Phone Rings*📞

Seeing my phone buzzing on the dashboard, I reach over and grab it, answering Gabe's call.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey sis, where y'all at?"

"Uhhh....maybe another 5 minutes away. We're really close though"

"Oh okay, and here I thought you were driving 20 miles per hour still"

"Fuck you Gabe, just wait until I see you. Me and Angel gon' jump you"

"I wish y'all tall asses would. I'll slam dunk both y'all asses back to Miami. Y'all at my school now"

"He's talkin' shit, isn't he?" Angel laughed.

I look over and nod my head with a smirk across my face."Oh and mom said hi" I mentioned to him.

"Oh..."

"Should I tell her you said hi back?"

"If you think she's going to believe it. You know me and mom not talking..."

"But you can't blame her Gabe, people make mistakes..."

"No. This was an over the top mistake. How don't she know who my father is? Because that Puerto Rican dude, didn't have one ounce of my DNA. I'm 21 years old Ari and I still don't have a clue who my dad is"