pRologue

The snow was thick, new came like diamonds from the painted clouds, while two things were happening at the same time in his head, but it wasn't strange, as he could be in many places at once.

The deer gained speed breaking the cold eiderdown, when the car did the same on the icy surface of the mountain road. The driver's thoughts were torn and quick. People called him careless, peopled called him insane, the thing was, he has never cared about his life.

The boy in the forest landed in the snow, he waited listening to the heartbeat of the driver and the deer, the sound of hoofs and wheels, both meant to crush into each other on the next curve. The deer came falling out of the trees like a thunder, when the boy looked straight at it. Moments later the animal stopped abruptly, it moved it's nostrils and ears.

"Come here," whispered the boy in the forest while the deer observed him, smelled the air, became nervous, then calmed down.

It came to him slowly, stopping while it smelled his hand. The strange wet nose brushed his fingers causing him to jump away, as he has never ever touched a living being. The car passed the curve, he saw it's back lights disappearing when he turned around. It was close, so close again.

"Go," he clapped so the deer jumped passing him, then disappeared crossing the now empty road.

There was a boy called Yuta, senior in high school, handsome, popular, between friends and girls. He had it all, so no one ever understood why he was risking his life day by day, driving his friends, mother and girlfriend insane with his wild tries. They though it was a miracle, that he was still there and joked around his guardian angel must be a busy one, however none could guess he was indeed one of the busiest guardians.

His name was Sicheng and he had the patience to deal with everything with a warm smile, but things worsened, so he was faced to take a challenge no guardian has ever tried before him, to become a human for 100 days and convince the boy to stop his ridiculous behavior, the last 100 days Yuta had left.

Thank you for checking out this story, I'd like to invite you all to a rollercoaster ride, a Yuwin adventure that might surprise you.

Also if this story will receive a lot of feedback I'll post twice a week, it's all up to you, so let me know what you want.

Much <3