Chapter 15 - What a summer! A few edits on May 19, 2021

Start bij het begin

"No, you will be able to show better your skill there, and as for Naruko, she's stronger for you know what than you, "answered the Hokage with a final tone.

Naruto tried to frown nor to roll his eyes at his father.

" You're dismissed."

Team 7 quickly shunshin out of the office and joined the others in one of the conference rooms. Naruto quickly took a map and laid on the map on the table.

"Okay, first off, the group with the Hokage will immediately leave after, I give my instruction. I believe you will be the first going off. Bring other necessities and dropped them off at one of the trio siblings in the Suna village. Ino, I entrust you with this letter and tell Gaara that I will be at the Otogakure and will be sending the signal when to come at the village so we can discuss what to do. The standard guards and the Senseis shouldn't pose a problem for you. Act normal, and everything should be alright."

"Yeah, no problem Naru," Ino said.

"That's pretty... oh, and obviously I forgot..."

"As usual," muttered Sasuke.

"A few clones will be with you, and you know when to call one, right?"

"Youthful Naruto! I will not deceive you!" Lee said.

Naruto chuckled before he dismissed the first group. He turned to Neji's group:

"Be careful with those rogues! I don't really know about them, I'll let a few clones at your disposition and make sure to be careful when you speak around the three Jônins and Senseis. Neji, I entrust you to be able to form an alliance with the Wave Land, it shouldn't be complicated if you go on my behalf and has a back-up, Zabuza and Haku can always be called. They are guarding Uzushiogakure for now with others. As for Mito, try not to kill her if you don't want Kushina or Hokage rage."

They nodded before leaving. Sakura took the map and rolled it up before placing it back to his spot while Naruto sat on the table.

" As for us, we could always send clones with them and be ahead of them which would permit us to see Juri, the village and be playful with special people," Naruto said.

"Can't believe, my brother is following us." Sasuke scowled.

"Well, be glad that your parents are not there, I have nearly all my siblings with us which is going to be 1. a nightmare 2. a disaster 3. a pain in the ass! I read in Minato's mind that he consider doing a mission with you and me with both families."

"You're kidding me!" Sasuke groaned hitting his head against the wall.

Sakura tried her hardest to stifle a giggle to managed to escape herself, and she saw how miserable were her best friends. Both boys glared at her before deciding to leave the place.

***

Naruto grabbed quickly everything dear to him and cleaned up his room. It will be the last time; he will step into his room before a very long time. He packed away everything in seals before closing his room and locked it with a powerful and complex seal. He escaped by another window of the house and closed it. By sealing everything with seals, it will give the impression that something was precious which could always be used to lure people with the wrong intentions.

The moon had rise showing the night time, not many stars shining, he walked back to the Uchiha Compound, with the lack of guards (which were dead, he remembered with a faint smile), he smoothly slipped inside and when in their hideout.

***

The next day, Naruto sent a few clones to do several tasks. He ambled toward the exit of the village and rested against a tree waiting for his team to show up. It didn't take long for Sasuke and Sakura to come.