URAVITSY

Interview with URAVITSY Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Q1: How would you describe yourself?A1: Someone once told me they get Regina George vibes, but I'm actually nice? I would definitely describe myself as a horny somebody that likes to rewrite her experiences through fanfiction

A1: Someone once told me they get Regina George vibes, but I'm actually nice? I would definitely describe myself as a horny somebody that likes to rewrite her experiences through fanfiction.

Q2: What is your favorite trope to write about?
A2: My favorite trope to write about is enemies to lovers, who can go wrong with that? It's something about hating a person and then growing to love them that makes it so dynamic and interesting.

Q3: What's something you wish you could tell your past self when you first started writing?
A3: Don't look at the fucking views and don't compare yourself to other writers. Also, humble yourself dumbass.

Q4: What is a piece of advice you want to give to new authors joining wattpad/ao3?
A4: As I just said, please don't start off hungry for views or to get popular. The most successful writers on this app start off by writing for fun and for themselves. The moment you start writing to please others, it's not going to become fun anymore and feel like a chore.

Q5: Are there any authors that inspired you to start writing?
A5: No one specifically actually. What really pushed me was reading this Aizawa story I read once. The writing was great but the ending sucked. I was so upset and realized that writers literally hold so much power and as a reader, you could do nothing but read. To move your audience in such away is a pretty great thing, and I wanted that power. So, I began to write.

Q6: How does it feel to have achieved so many milestones in a short amount of time?
A6: Honestly, it applies a lot of pressure. I am thankful for my readers and those who still follow me even after my account deletion but it does make me feel rushed in a sense. Not that I mind, if anything it makes me eager to get back writing again.

Q7: Out of all of your stories, which one did you have the most difficulty writing or gave you the most writer's block?
A7: My Dabi story, "Scarred", was probably the most hard for me to write. Mainly because it was a portrayal of a past experience with an ex I had, Dabi being said ex. It's just a different vibe from my other books in general, mainly because it is about a toxic relationship that goes nowhere.

Q8: What is your favorite anime character to write about and can we expect to see more fanfic about them in the future?
A8: That's such a tough question, there's so many anime men and women that I love that I can't just pick one. But if I had to decide, it would probably be anyone from Haikyuu. There are just so many underrated characters in that show that I would love to write about in the near future. Aran Ojiro being at the top of that list.

Q9: You are an author that is not only recognized for their amazing stories but for your very outstanding themes. How long does it take for you to make such themes/ come up with the general theme idea?
A9: My themes usually take about three hours, once I have an idea of what to do I'm pretty set from there. Coming up with an idea isn't really the hardest part for me, I just scroll through Pinterest to find inspiration,

Q10: With your account being deleted a while back, how has this affected you as an author? (You don't have to answer this, if you don't want to. Also sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable).
A10: I always surprise people with my answer whenever I get this question. Quite frankly, I didn't care about my account getting deleted. I still had my stories on file so I didn't necessarily lose anything. if anything, it gave me a moment to step back and actually enjoy life. I felt refreshed and loved the "break" I was having from wattpad, which has become such a toxic space now. 

It got to the point where my said break was only supposed to be one month but now it's like going on five. I'll be back posting my stories soon though.

Q11: How did you come up with your username?
A11: It was inspired by Ochako Uraraka's hero name from My Hero Academia. But ironically, I don't actually like her character. It was something I came up with randomly and when I wanted to change it, my account started to grow so I didn't bother.

Q12: What is one pet peeve of yours as a writer/reader on wattpad?
A12: My biggest pet peeve would have to be when readers compare the story to a different writer or trauma dump in the comment section.

Q12: What is one pet peeve of yours as a writer/reader on wattpad?A12: My biggest pet peeve would have to be when readers compare the story to a different writer or trauma dump in the comment section

thank you for being the first person i got to interview, i hope you all enjoyed this, xoxo.