1

Simon's POV

"Simon?" The patient, Jessica, mutters as I walk in. "What seems to be the issue?" I ask Tobi and Harry, ignoring the patients cries for me. 

How does she even know my name anyway?

"She's woken up, and believes that someone called Simon or Mr. Minter his here to." Tobi explains. "Ah, I see." I nod along. "Please help doctor..." A young girl; more than likely the patients friend, begs. "I will, don't worry." I tell her. 

"You two can go. I've got this." I turn back to tell Tobi and Harry. "You sure?" Harry asks. "Yes." I nod. "Alright then." Tobi nods before walking out. Harry follows closely behind. "I'll call if I need help!" I call out to them. "Okay!" Harry shouts back before turning round a corner. 

"Right then..." I mutter to myself as I sit in front of the bed. "My name is Dr. Simon Minter, and I'll be the one to help Jessica." I tell the two women that are sat next to her. "Please help my daughter, doctor." The older woman; her mother, begs. "I will, I promise." I nod at her. "So, tell me what she's like." I say as I get my notes ready. "Why do you need to know that?" Her friend asks. "Talking about things she likes can trigger memories, as she has slight memory loss according to her files." I explain. "Okay." She nods. "Well... She's a very smart kid, to say the least." Her mother begins. "She has a crush on our gym teacher, Mr. Parker." Her friend adds on before giggling. "Okay," I nod along. "She's very caring and polite." Her mother mentions. "She's always making sure everyone is okay and well." Her friend says. "Mhm." I hum. "She's also very talented." Her mother says as a small smile appears on her face. "Yeah, she's a great singer." Her friend adds on. "Mhm." I hum again.

"Simon! Stop ignoring me!" Jessica screams. "Honey, calm down." Her mothers says as he grips onto her hand. "Simon!" She screams again. "Jessica. There's no Mr. Minter at school!" Her friend yells. I quickly stand up and call for a doctor to come and help calm her down.

Seconds later, my friend/roommate, Dr. Joshua Bradley rushes in along with my other friend/roommate, Dr. Olajide 'JJ' Olatunji. "What happened?" JJ asks me as we stand by the door whilst Josh tries to calm Jessica down. "She, the patient, believes that I'm her gym teacher and boyfriend." I explain to him quietly. "Oh shit." He whispers back in shock. "I know." I sigh.