“Tatianna, Baby, Giselle what’s wrong?” I ask worriedly not knowing what to do.

I grab her arms and bring her out the store as I give I don’t know how much money to the cashier for the candy I have. “I’m sorry… Emergency. Keep the change.” I say as I have all our stuff in my hands while I need to now carry Tatianna because she is no longer moving.

I set her in my car and then look at her.

“Talk to me.” I say looking at her from the driver’s seat getting more and more scared.

She says something under her breath and then I look at her.

“What?”

“THE HOSPITAL Caleb! Take me to the damn general hospital.” She says really angrily and I silently oblige and drive as quickly as I can wanting to know what is going on to make her act like this.

**Tatianna**

I feel bad for snapping at Caleb but right now I don’t have the time to be nice. When we reach the hospital I look at Caleb and we quickly get out and a quickly walk inside. A lot of the employees wave at me because I volunteer here and I nod not wanting to stop and plaster a smile.

When I reach the ER waiting room I see my sister and some of my aunts and uncles as well as other people her. With Caleb behind me I take a deep breath and walk towards them.

“Can someone please explain to me why no one fucking called me!” I yell at them and my sister looks at me with tear streaked eyes.

“We forgot…” She says quietly hugging Jordan who is comforting her.

“Okay…  so everyone here… My family mind you just forgot to call me and tell me that my mother is in the FUCKING HOSPITAL! They had to call me to tell me… Thanks.”

By this time a nurse comes in the waiting room.

“Excuse me… if you guys could please be quiet or else I will need you to leave.” She says.

I’m about to open my mouth but Caleb just says, “Okay sorry about that.”

She walks away leaving me with my family.

I am about to say some more shit when Caleb stops me once again and tells me to sit.

“Okay so I can tell that everyone here is tired, sad and frustrated and emotions are taking over. But could someone please tell us what’s going on so we can be filled in.”

“There was a car crash and Robert and Mara happened to be in the car… There was a lot of blood loss and apparently something else is wrong with their mother so here we are…” Jordan says and as he says this I look at driving.

“How is Robert?” I ask…

“He’s good… Minor injuries…” At his I feel some anger.

“Who was driving?” I ask once again.

“He was. The other car hit the passenger side.”

“Where is he?” I ask once again.

“In a room…”

I stand up and then quickly begin walking. I see someone sitting at the counter and try and plaster a smile on my lips, “Excuse me would you mind telling me where Robert Sylvain is please?” I ask and she tells me. I walk to his room and slam the door close. I look at him and he looks at me.

“How the fuck could you?” I ask him.

“What?” He asks me confused and I know for a fact it’s painkillers but I could care less.