“I can’t wait ‘till you fall in love.”

“Never going to happen.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Whatever so how’s the wedding planning so far?”

“Do you know how gay you sound at the moment? Why would you want to know?” I ask making a swish.

“Well excuse me for making small talk with my brother. It’s just weird knowing you’re getting married to Tatianna… To think she almost like killed you.”

“She did not almost kill me.”

“Alright throwing a plate in your face is really not almost killing you then… She had some balls though.”

“Can we stop talking about that night please?”

Ever since Tatianna and I made up my brothers have been teasing me for a while. They will never let that shit go I fucking swear.

“Alright cool.” He says shooting the ball and it goes through.

We continue playing this until it gets dark out and we both decide to go to bed. When I reach my room I plop myself on my bed and check my phone. I look through my messages and smile.

‘Goodnight white boy. I love you and I promise that tomorrow I will make up for being a sort of kind of bitch. Anyhow my books await for me… Love you and don’t forget to pick me up <3<3<3’

With that I smile to myself and think of Tatianna who at the moment is probably buried deep in to her textbook… She deserves to pass this exam so bad.

Thinking sweet and not so sweet things of Tatianna I manage to fall asleep.

**Friday afternoon**

I’m waiting outside Tatianna’s faculty leaning on my car waiting for her to come out. When she comes out too put it nicely she looks beat but happy. She is wearing sweats and a tank top and her hair is tied. When she sees me she walks towards me with a big smile and walks over to greet me with a hug. As she does this I place a kiss on her forehead and smile.

“So Doctor Giselle… How did you do.”

“I think I failed…” She says and I internally roll my eyes as I give her a hard look.

Tatianna has been saying this every day after a test since I have known here. And every time she gets her test back she gets at least an A- and that barely happens… Now it’s been more A’s…

 “I doubt that… Now get in my car we’re going to McDonald’s” I say since I’m kind of hungry and I know that she is too.

She does as I say and then we head to the nearest McDonald and go inside to eat. I get her order and mine and then we sit together. We talk and eat and she manages to steal all my fries and that causes me to go and get some more. Afterwards we eat some ice cream and then we go to random stores.

It’s around 7:00 and Tatianna and I are at Bulk Barn stocking up on candy since I know that she loves candy. Tatianna is in the middle of putting candy in a bag when she gets a phone call and she quickly answers.

“Hello?” She says with a smile as she looks up at me and continues putting candy in a bag.

It’s only when the person on the other side begins talking more that her face changes and she drops everything in her hands; her phone, the candy, the spoon and even her purse. I look at her and ask her what’s wrong and then she says nothing. I pick up the phone and see that the person has hung up the phone. I look at her.