Coming Clean

"Yes. I've been speaking to another guy..."

"I told you she wa-"

"My brother. I've been getting phone calls from my older brother from back home," I hissed. Seungkwan stared at me before speaking again.

"I don't believe you. Why would you sound so frantic on the phone before? It sounded like he was trying to end an affair and you didn't want to let go."

"I haven't mentioned him before because we've been on the outs since I left Busan a few months ago. It's been too painful to speak of him and it still is. My parents were in a car accident 6 years ago and neither of them survived.." I softly said. Thirteen pairs of wide eyes stared back at my watery ones. Jihoon went to wrap his arms around me but I took a step back.

"Nari-ah you don't have to contin-"

"My brother raised me ever since and when I left Busan it was because I wanted to chase my own dreams. My brother didn't approve of me trying to go into the music industry. He wanted me to stay in Busan and help him run his restaurant where he knows I'll have a stable life and where he can watch over me. He thinks I betrayed him because of that and I have felt guilty ever since I left. I... I went back home the other week to try and convince him that this is the right path for me. Initially he wanted nothing to do with me anymore but when I went to talk to him things changed. He still won't listen but now he keeps wanting me to go back. He initially gave me two years to find a job... But his decision changed. He's given me the e-end of the the school year to get into a music company... if I do-don't get in, I h-have to move back home..."

"Nari-ah..."

"I-is that coming clean enough for you S-Seungkwan-ssi?" I gasped as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. Seungkwan looked shell-shocked as did the rest of the boys. He hesitantly took a step forward before finally speaking.

"I'm so sorry Nari-ssi..."

"I'm sorry too..." I whispered and quickly left the dorm.

Chords to My Heart... | WooziOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara