Space

"Nari-ah! Wait don't go!"

A pair of arms wrapped around me and prevented me from walking any further.

"Please let go..."

"I'm sorry about Seungkwan. He had no right to make you say any of that..."

"Jihoon... please let go..."

"Just come back inside. We'll just stay in my roo-"

"Let go of me!"

Jihoon's arms went slack and I pulled away from him, wrapping my arms around myself. Sobs threatened to rack my body and I turned to look at him through tear stained eyes.

"You... you don't trust me..."

"What? Nari that's not true. Of course I trust yo-"

"You had doubt in your eyes when Seungkwan kept throwing all those accusations around. The moment he said that I was hiding something you couldn't look me in the eye. I told you that I would tell you when I was ready but just now I had to tell my life story to all your roommates! My problems are my own. I don't need the whole world knowing them..."

"Nari-ah. I trust you."

"I don't think you really do... I think... I think I need some space..."

"What?! No! Nari-ah, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I ever made you feel like I don't trust you. I really do! Nari, I lo-"

"Don't finish that!"

My eyes widened in fear as I heard him start the declaration. I covered my ears and shook my head vigorously. He grasped my arms and looked at me pleadingly, his eyes screaming the words that I didn't want to hear.

"Don't say it... please don't say it. I'll.. I'll call you when I'm ready to talk to you again..."

"Nari... please don't do this..."

"I'm sorry Jihoon..." I murmured. I raised myself onto my tiptoes and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before pulling away. I quickly rushed away, leaving a heartbroken guitarist behind.