The Little Slut

"What's going on..?" I softly asked.

"Someone still doesn't know when to be quiet is all," Chan bitterly bit out. Seungkwan immediately jumped to his feet and pointed his finger at me.

"How can you possibly still be with her? She's only going to hurt you in the end! I clearly just heard her right now talking to "her oppa" on the phone and telling him that she loves him! If that isn't proof that she's a cheat then I don't know what else is!"

"Seungkwan, I thought I told you to stop saying stuff you don't know about and to stop jumping to conclusions," I growled. He glared back at me and took a step closer to me. Jihoon immediately stood in between us but I felt a surge of anger pulse through me. I had begun to see red and knew that if I didn't escape from this room then words that I would regret would be said.

"I'm going home. Clearly I'm not welcome here anymore," I hissed through clenched teeth. Jihoon snapped his gaze to me and grasped onto my hand before I could escape.

"No. You're not leaving. You're my guest and you will always be welcome here."

"Let the slut leave. She clearly is feeling guilty about cheating on you if she wants to leave that badly."

"BOO SEUNGKWAN! THAT IS ENOUGH!"

The tension in the room felt suffocating as Seungcheol glared at Seungkwan. His nostrils flared as he shook his head in disapproval.

"We do not speak to our guests like that. Especially when that guest is important to one of us. We do not know what the situation is but until you have solid proof, anything you are saying is just empty accusations. Apologize to Nari-ssi now."

"No. He doesn't have to give me an insincere apology," I muttered, "I just want him to keep his nose out of my personal phone calls. Who I speak to on the phone is my business."

"Of course you would say that, you little slu-"

"Seungkwan! What did I just say?"

"If she would just come clean on who she talks to it would clear everything up. If you have nothing to hide then why all the secrets? Hm? If it was nothing why hasn't she just told us who she's always talking to on the phone?"

My eyes began to burn as angry tears clouded my vision. I glanced around the room and saw that no one would meet my gaze. They all seemed to agree with Seungkwan's words. I looked to Jihoon and my heart plummeted into my stomach as I saw that even he seemed to be a bit wavered by his friend. A frown marred his face as he looked at the ground, silent. Gently, I pried my wrist out of Jihoon's grasp and let out a shaky breath.

"Yes. I've been speaking to another guy..."