Another phone call

"You were amazing Seokmin-ah. I will never get over how amazing your voice is," I gushed. His eyes crescented and a large grin appeared on his face.

"Thank you noona! It really means a lot that you think so highly of me," he responded. I returned the smile as we continued to walk back towards their dorm. All of the boys were walking in front of us, goofing around while Jihoon and Seokjin were walking in the very back with me. My hand slightly squeezed Jihoon's as I noticed one of the boys giving me a dirty look once more. Jihoon noticed the reason for my discomfort and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan is being unreasonable. He's been telling everyone that you're a bad person but no one's taking him seriously. No one thinks negatively of you Nari-ah."

"Yeah noona! I would never believe something like that! You love Jihoon hyung too much to do something like that!"

I felt heat creep up my neck at his words as I gave them a grateful smile. It really meant alot to me that no one believed Seungkwan. At the same time the fact that Seokmin thought I loved Jihoon was endearing. However neither of us had said the "L" word yet to one another. I was scared to. I cared a lot about Jihoon and liked him alot, but did I love him? I was unsure if I could ever let something like it completely consume me. To me, love always brought pain as I was scared of being hurt again.

"Come on Nari, let's go hang out in the living room while Mingyu finishes cooking."

We had finally reached the dorm and I was led inside. After getting ourselves settled, we sat there talking for awhile when my phone suddenly rang. Looking down at the caller ID I quickly stood up and excused myself from the room to answer it. Stepping outside, I quickly pressed the accept button, unsure of how to react to the caller.

"Oppa?"

"Nari-ah."

"Hi oppa! I was going to call you later. Did you need something?"

"You have until the end of the school year Nari-ah."

"W-what? I thought you sai-"

"I know what I said. But I changed my mind. You have until the end of the year now."

"That's not fair..."

"You know I love you and am only looking for your best interests right?"

"Yes oppa... I love you too... I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay. Think carefully about what I've said. Hopefully you'll come to your senses before this gets too far."

The line went dead and I slowly dropped my arm to my side. So many conflicting emotions raced through my mind as I stood on the front porch. Sighing deeply, I recomposed myself before re-entering the dorm. Upon entering the living room, I noticed that everyone had gone silent. Jihoon, Seokmin, and Chan were staring angrily at Seungkwan while everyone else was either warily looking at me or avoiding eye contact with anyone in general.