Chapter 41: U.N.C.L.E. Redeemed

Illya, Gaby and Solo clinked glasses as they spent their last night in Moscow together on the hotel suite balcony. The buzzing city of Moscow had nearly gone to bed, and it was instead filled with the nightlife of men and women heading into town for the open bars and clubs. The U.N.C.L.E. team though, had decided on a quieter night to end their mission in Russia.

"Cheers to another successful mission," Solo raised his glass to the pair and took a sip. "Although it's hardly over yet."

"Lets not concentrate on that right now," Illya rolled his eyes and whisked the champagne around in his glass.

Gaby giggled. "You're right. Solo, more champagne!" 

Solo was served Gaby more champagne from the green-tinted glass bottle before reclining back in his lounging chair. "At least something came out of this."

"What?"

"I suppose that U.N.C.L.E. is redeemed seeing as we completed this mission quite well, right?"

Gaby smiled at her fellow agents. "We did a good job."

"I'm stuck with you two lover birds for a while longer." Solo rolled his eyes and smiled at the couple. "I'll be here to annoy."

"We were expecting that." Illya snapped back and helped himself to more champagne.

"Easy on the alcohol Peril."

"What, why?"

"You might end up taking a tumble." 

Solo laughed and Gaby couldn't help giggling too. It wasn't a secret that Illya was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. He usually tried to intake as little as possible, but he wasn't holding back today. 

"Shut up," Illya smiled at the agents and downed his glass of champagne.