Emma slowly sat up and placed her hands on her stomach. Her hands were shaking and it made me nervous again.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, baby. You okay? You look worried and your hands are shaking" I replied, looking her deeply in the eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, totally fine" Emma replied, wrapping her arms around me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Don't worry babe, I'm fine" She whispered, placing a little kiss on my cheek.

"I really missed you, Emma. Why haven't you replied any of my messages or calls? You made me really nervous" I said, holding her hands in mine.

"I'm really sorry. After having Ebba over for dinner last night, I just got so tired. I'm really really really sorry..... Jeffrey. It was not my intention to ignore you or make you nervous" She replied, looking down to the floor.

"Hey.... look at me, I'm not mad at you, not at all baby" I whispered, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I was just worried about you, nothing else" I added, smiling at her.

Emma smiled and wrapped her arms around me again. She was not shaking anymore, but she was still acting a bit strange.

"Do you want me to make dinner today? I was thinking about going down to the local supermarket and buy some food, and maybe some candy for tonight's game" I said, pulling away from her.

"Good idea... I love when you cook! Who is playing tonight?" She asked.

"Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks" I replied, smiling at her.

"Cool! I'll take a quick shower while you are out shopping then" She said, closing her eyes in pain.

"What's wrong Emma?" I quickly asked, placing my hands on her hips.

"Nothing..... my back just feels tender after lifting that heavy TV" She replied, pointing at the TV, which was standing on the floor.

"I know I promised you twenty times to put it in here... and I know that I'm a big idiot for not doing it yet, but you also promised me not to lift it. You're pregnant Emma!" I replied, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"I was bored and I wanted to watch a movie, you can't blame me" She chuckled, smiling at me.

"Oh yes, I can!" I replied, bending over her.

I forced my tongue inside her mouth and we both chuckled into the kiss. Suddenly Emma pulled away, placing her hand on my chest.

"Not now handsome, you need to buy me some food and candy, and make dinner ready" She chuckled, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Okay. I'm leaving now, baby" I replied, smiling at her.

**
Emma's POV

As I heard the front door close, I quickly took the pills that were laying under my pillow, and hide them under my magazines, in the nightstand.

I was a big idiot for not telling Jeffrey the truth, but I didn't want to worry him.

The doctor told me that my blood pressure was unstable and my body was overstretched, and that's why I reacted the way I did. Basically, my whole body just panicked, it was more a mental thing than something physical. The doctor only gave me the pills to help get my blood pressure back under control, nothing else. The baby was totally fine and I was slowly starting to feel better. Especially after sleeping most of the day.