Chapter 21: Asgore's Proposal

Start from the beginning

Sans nodded, and made his sockets turned pitch black. The skeleton was dead-serious.
“lemme get this straight. dont worry you guys wont be… a lil confused about this.”
He then stood up, skeletal hands tucked in his pockets.

“…there are two kinds. humans and monsters, when you looked at the two kinds, they are apparently equal… except for one.”
“the humans, have a kingdom, while the monsters dont. when you have a kingdom, you are strong, right? well, we dont have a kingdom so... me and asgore agreed that we will establish a kingdom. so do you guys agree that we will establish a kingdom? im sure it we will help a ton, a skele-ton.”
He ended with a wink.

Chara, Toriel, Asgore and Undyne chuckled a bit. While the others groan, except for Alphys who was seemingly still listening.

“I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AGREES! JUST STOP TELLING PUNS!”
“I concur.”
“I-I agree.”
“Heck yeah! I want to be in the Official Royal Guard again..!”
“Fine..!”
“Yep, I agree.”

“huh… i guess you all really agreed.”
He sighed, then looked down.
“tori... about our relationship...”

“Do not fret, Sans. I already know...”
Toriel responded quickly, yet calmly.

“w-what? how?”

“I was picking some snails on the backyard were you two are talking. I... am sorry, that I peeked into your conversation.”

Sans chuckled.
“cool... so you will agree that... you and asgore will be..?”

Toriel sighed, then gave Asgore a death glare, which he'll for now on… will always remember.
“Yes, I agree. It's for the kindom… and I think it's time that I forgive Asgore, anyway...”

Hearing Toriel's postive answer, made Asgore and Chara smiled. The once broken family is now returning to be a happy one. Asgore then stood up and Sans took a seat.

“Very well, the kingdom of Monsters shall be establish today. To become apparently balanced with the Human Kingdom. Shall we, my queen?”
Asgore walked towards his queen, and offered a hand.

“We shall, my king.”
Toriel chuckled a bit. She took his hand and stood up next to her king.

“Wait… we already have a kingdom right?”
Undyne asked.

“Yes, we do but… we always took it simply, thus it will make like we are only working as a kingdom nominally.”
“That is why we are making it now officially, making it apparently real…”
“Making it serious... to put forth.”
Chara answered.

Undyne then understood.

“D-Does that m-mean that King Asgore… w-will p-propose..?”
Alphys suddenly asked loudly, quite a little brave.

Asgore looked at her, then nodded. He then looked at the shocked Toriel, and went down one knee. He then pulled out a small black box from his pocket.
Toriel gasped. She then covered her mouth with both of her paws, tears forming on her red garnet eyes.

“…r-right..n-n-now…?”
Alphys asked quite silently.

“yep. me and asgore planned this, but i never thought he already had it covered…”
Sans answered, closing his eye sockets, a bit proud of himself.

“WOWIE!”
Papyrus exclaimed.

The king smiled at Toriel, as he open the box. The box revealed a small pillow with a pair of objects above it, and they were plain silver rings, detailed in the inside was carves of the symbol of the emblem of the royal family.

“Toriel, I know I have done a lot of mistakes that are… quite unforgivable… and all of them cannot be change, how matter I had tried. But, I changed. I changed… for the kingdom, for our fellow monsters, for our family and friends… and for you.”
“I… have been thinking this for a long time. Searching for a open soft spot in your heart to let me in, to be in the soft spot of your heart. And… I succeeded. To be in your heart is my mission...”
Asgore told Toriel while caressing the upper portion of the opened box with his paw.
“But… do you know what is a greater mission than to be in your heart?”
“Is to love you, and marry you with all of my heart and being…”

“Toriel, will you marry me?”

“hey, alph. is the camera running?”
Sans whispered at Alphys, who was texting someone on a phone.

Alphys looked at him, she then brought her phone right next to his non-existent ears.
Sounds of typing on a keyboard and some typewriters are working, were heard.

“Oh yes, darling~!..”
Mettaton answered in a whisper through the phone. He(Mettaton) was in front of a group of monitors who was showing almost every angle in the room, where the meeting is going.

Sans then chuckled.

“..yes. YES! I'll marry you with all of my heart!”
Toriel answered gleefully, then tackled Asgore.
The others cheered while Chara run towards them and tackled her parents too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hell yeah! Frisk's a prince?! In our kingdom?! Awesome!”
The girl, who the author forgot, was Jam, Jam Steelson. Daughter of the parents who's the closest friend of the Strauss family. The Steelsons' and the Strauss' ancestors were the best of friends, and as the generation grows… the two got closer and closer that they treated each other like their sibling.

Jam was with his bestfriend named Peter Thornton. They were both walking down the streets for buying items for their last year of college.

“Welp, that makes sense…”
Peter commented, whule looking at name of the stores.

“How didn't we know a long time ago..? We know his surname, right..??”
Jam seemed a bit confused.

“Heh, his surname's Frisk, basically his whole name is Frisk Frisk.”
Peter chuckled, at Frisk's surname.

“Hey! Don't laugh at his surname! It isn't his fault..!”
“Protecting Frisk, aren't you?”

Jam blushed slightly and nodded.

Peter then laughed.

“Eh? Don't laugh at me..!”

Peter then stopped, and proceeded at a store. He then stopped at the entrance and opened the door.

“Sheesh, just admit it you still have a crush on Frisk.”
He chuckled once again, and entered the store.
“Come in, might not want the "air-conditioner will run outside" again.”

Jam rolled her eyes, and then entered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“King Pierce, your son is awake now.”
Simon, the scientist walk towards King Pierce, who was in the hallway drinking tea. His silver eyes observing the guards walking around. He was waiting for his son to wake up.

“Oh, good then. You can go take care of the subjects.”
The king started to go to the room, where Frisk was.

“Oh, your majesty. The newspaper you asked a while ago. Here it is.”
Simon pulled out a newspaper and gave it to him.

He thanked Simon, and they took opposite directions.

Sup, I'm backkkkk.
I updated last like... Jan. 1..?
I was supposed to update this yesterday, but the file for the whole story... all of a sudden got lost. So I was forced to go to the "Wattpad's story maker" or some shizzles, to copy the whole story. I then paste the whole story on the JotterPad.

That took me some time, but at least I finished it. And because the file got lost, my present chapter 21, got lost too. AKA this got lost too. Unfortunately I didn't recover it, and was forced to write another chapter 21. -_-

I still have assignments. Those teachers catching up with assignments even though they knew there will be exams on Wedesday, Thursday, and Friday.