20. Practical Joke Week- Part 3! Final!

Start from the beginning

MY FACE WAS COVERED IN MAKEUP!!!!!! AND MY NAILS WERE PINK!!!!!!

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

"Yeah, it is!!!" Lizzie gasped out.

"Pretty Dumb if you ask me. All you did is put makeup, a wig, and nail polish on me."

"Oh, we took pictueres." Stefan said.

"WHAT?!"

"Yep." Lizzie laughed.

"Now whenever someone Googles 'Damon Salvatore' this is gonna pop up." Stefan stated and showed me the picture.

"Why would someone Google that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but thats whats gonna pop up." Lizzie awnsered taking a sip of her coffee.

Thursday 4 PM

Elizabeths POV

Stefan and I walked into the house. I was on his back with both of our backpacks on me.

"Giddy-up horsy!!!" I giggled kicking his side. 

"Neighhhhh!!!"

"Yaayyyyy!!!!! Stefan learned his noises!!!!!!!!!" I noticed Damon on the couch. "Dami!!" I jumped off of Stefans back. "Clap for Steffy!!! He learned his noises!!!!!!" Damon laughed.

"Forget that, I MADE A SYNTHETIC BLOOD!!!!" 

"Ok then." I said.

"DRINK IT!!!" He shouted "Stef, you can too!!!!!!!" He grabed us both and dragged us to the kitchen, then set a cup infront of both of us. "DRINK!!" I shrugged.

"What the hell?" I downed it and looked at Stefan. 

"I'm not drinking that." He said.

"It tastes like blood." 

" No way. This isn't True Blood. I'm not trying that." I laughed.

"You would know what True Blood is." Stefan shruged.

"Elena made me watch it."

"Surrrreeeeeee." I said. Damon rolled his eyes.

"Just try it." Stefan took a breath and brought the cup to his lips.

10 Minutes later.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!! IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!!" 

"What did you put in his drink?" I asked Damon watching Stefan dance on the table, the stereo blasting.

"Oh you know, the usual. Tequila, vodka, scotch, burbon, rum, gin, and red food dye." I laughed.

"Only you Dami, only you."

"WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE YEAH!!!!!!!!"

Friday 3 PM

Damons POV

"When Lizzie was little, She loved dragons. She still does but when she was little, she would run around screaming 'Rawrr! I'm a dragon.' In that cute little voice of hers." I said to Jeremy. I was telling him embaressing things that Lizzie used to do when she was little, while she was in the kitchen making milkshakes.

"Awww." Jeremy said. He was a softie.

"And ten years ago, Stefan and I let her drink, while we were visiting china. She saw the chinese dragon and got all excited." Just then Lizzie walked in.

"Damon stop harassing my Boyfriend." She said. Jeremy laughed.

"I'm not. I'm just telling him some stories from when we were younger." Lizzie looked at him wide eyed.

"He didn't tell you about the horse did he?" She asked Jeremy. I smiled.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the horse!" Lizzie put down the milkshakes and ran towards me

 "Don't tell!!!!"

"What horse?" Jeremy asked.

"Two years ago, I took Lizzie and Stefan to a ranch. Lizzie wanted to ride a horse twise her size. So she ran to it-"

"SHUT UP DAMON!!"

"And it didn't like her-"

"STOP IT!!!!!!"

"So it Pankicked and started running around neighing, then tryed to throw her off-" 

"DON'T LISTEN JEREMY!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"And she landed in a big pile of-"

"LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"-MENUER." Jeremy burst out laughing and Lizzie glared at me.

"You suck Dami." She said. I laughed.

"Im sorry" I said she pouted.

Friday 12 PM.

Elizabeths POV

After Jeremy left and Stefan came home we all went to Damons room. We were laying across his bed, me in the middle, Damon on my right and Stefan on my left.

Practical Joke Week was over!

"So who won?" Stefan asked. Damon grinned. 

"Me." I scoffed.

"All you did was cover everything in pink." I said laughing. He frowned.

"We all won!" Stefan shouted. I hit him.

"You would say that, Steffy."

A/N: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEY ALLLLLLLLL WOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

SOOOO HOWS IT GOING? DID YOU YELL AT THAT ZEBRA LIKE I TOLD YOU TOOOOOOOO?? HAHA ANY WAY PROPS TO XXDreamONXX AND furturstar81 FOR IDEAS FOR PRANKS!!!!!!!!!!1

DONT HATE ME!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO SORRRRYY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!! DONT HATE ME

*DUCKS AND COVERS*

HAAHHAHA LUV U ALLL!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE