Chapter 37

A/N : ^ here's how I picture my waifu Loki lololol don't thank me ur welcome

The world didn't want you to peacefully sleep, apparently. The main door's bell rang continuously, it could've been melodious if it wasn't so loud.

There was only one person on earth who would have fun while aggressively making a door bell ring.

You lazily walked down the stairs, tripping over your own feet many times.
You finally reached the main door, and opened it violently, wanting this terribly high-pitched melody to end.

"Ho, ho, ho! Loki is in the house!" the blue eyed girl shouted, grinning widely.
You groaned and closed the door before your 'best friend' could come in, "Well, Loki isn't in the house anymore."

Before you could turn around, Loki started playing her unmelodious music once again. You growled and opened the door, gesturing her to come in.

"You're not going to school anymore, you nasty lil' girl!" she exclaimed as she removed her shoes, pouting like a child.
You blankly stared at her with your tired (E/C) orbs, "Every word that escapes your mouth makes me cringe."
She giggled, her long hair swaying as she stood up. "That's my job."
You started walking towards the kitchen, "I baked a cake today. Wanna taste it?"
Her face turned into a disgusted and terrified expression, "Um... Y-Yeah, sure... You've always been so good at cooking, (Y/N)-chan..."
You stopped yourself from punching her, calmly opening the oven instead. You carefully got out the cake, with gloves of course, and placed it on the table. You threw a random knife at Loki, "Serve yourself."
She nodded vigorously and cut a piece of cake.
"Why weren't you at school? You don't seem very sick to me." she asked, taking a bite out of her cake.
You shrugged. You didn't want to tell her the truth, it would ruin the perfect image of Hika she has. "It's a long story."
She playfully punched your shoulder, "Aye, grandma Loki is always here for long stories! You can tell everything to grandma Loki!"
You took a bite of your own piece of cake, and silently glared at Loki for a moment. "Please don't call yourself 'grandma Loki'. Just don't. Not in front of me. And no, I won't tell you anything."
She giggled cutely, "Fine, you grumpy cat. But will you be back tomorrow?"
A long sigh escaped your lips as you shook your head, "No. I won't come back... ever. I'll go to a different school, and meanwhile, I'm not going anywhere."
The silver haired girl let go of her piece of cake and quickly grabbed both of your hands in hers, staring at you with sad eyes. "D-Different school?! You're leaving me alone?"

You stared back at her awkwardly, "Um... I'll still live in here... So you can come see me everyday. I'll just be in another school, that's all."
Your friend sighed in relief, but didn't let go of your hands. "But... what about Hika? Did you tell him? He'll become a loner once again if you change schools! A... super cool... loner... super hot, too..."
You removed your hands from hers and slapped her before she could start fangirling, "I-Um... he knows. I told him already."

She flashed her signature evil smile at you, her blue eyes glinting with a dangerous light. "You're lying. I talked to him earlier, he didn't know anything either. Is he the one you're running away from?"
You looked away from her and chuckled nervously. Even if Loki acted like a total airhead most of the time, she wasn't stupid. Sadly.

"You're too curious, Loki..." you answered, avoiding her cold and piercing eyes.
She kept grinning slyly, "Fine, you won't tell me. But the truth comes out at some point. Don't you trust me?"
She was getting closer and closer to you, as you tried to back away, "U-Um, of course I do... but it's just... complicated..."
You ended up falling from your chair, as Loki fell on top of you, her silver hair covering your face. "Tell me everything, (Y/N)! If you don't, I'm going to rape you."
You grimaced and pushed her hair away, "You can't do that. And you can't force me to tell you anything, either."
She shrugged and sat next to you, "Ugh. I can never scare you, (Y/N). Not funny."
You chuckled as she puffed out her cheeks.

None of you noticed, but Ouma was now awake, and he was simply staring at the scene unfolding under his eyes. He giggled innocently and waved at the both of you, "That was sooo gay!"
Your friend nodded and laughed with Ouma, while you were just narrowing your eyes in confusion. Seemed like every person in your entourage was strange.
You stood up and brushed away the non-existent dust from your clothes, clearing your throat. "Hi, Ouma. How you doing? Since... you know... the incident."
His small purple orbs widened, as he could feel his lips starting to tremble. "L-Let's not talk about this..."
You shot a smile at him, "Aw. Too bad. I thought you were a 'big boy'..."
He pouted and crossed his arms, "Whatever..."

You three continued to talk, and this time, Ouma was careful not to ignore you or make you feel apart. It felt nice, to be acknowledged.

But at some point, Loki decided to declare something that entirely ruined the good atmosphere. Entirely.
"Oh! I forgot to tell ya something, (Y/N)!" she exclaimed, widening her eyes.
You smiled slightly and raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"
"It's about Hika. I talked to him for a bit today... and he texted me a few minutes ago. I don't know how he got my number, but he asked me if I was with you. I said we were at your house! It's gonna be awesome if he comes over too, right?! You can both give me a kiss on the cheek for that."
The smile on your lips rapidly faded away, "H...Huh?"
Ouma seemed as distressed as you were.
You took a deep breath in, and thought, 'It's gonna be okay... he can't forcefully enter my house, anyway... right?'

"More like a slap on the cheek." the short boy grumbled, holding his tiny hand upon Loki's face.
You agreed, but the girl took a few steps back before she could receive any slaps.
Her happy expression turned into a frown, "Why are you both so unsatisfied?! I thought you liked Hika..."
Ouma and you chuckled sarcastically at the same time. 'Like' surely wasn't the best term to describe your feelings towards Hika. It was more a love-hate feeling.
You really didn't want Hika to show up though, he would be pissed. Yanderes are always pissed when their prey get out of their sight.
He would've found you at some point anyway, you still live right next to him, for the moment. You just hoped he would've found you later...

All that thanks to your best friend, Loki. Nevermind what I said earlier, she truly is an airhead.

A/N : I love Loki but she's so naive I cri everytime :")

OK SO FOR MY DANGANRONPA FELLAS OUT THERE:: I LEARNED A FEW NEW SPOILERS ONCE AGAIN ABT DRV3 AND I WAS SO PISSED THAT I SENT MESSAGES TO SPIKE CHUNSOFT AND THEY REPLIED SO IM CONTINUING THE FIGHT riGHT NOW AND THEYRE NOT GETTING RID OF ME NONO NOT ANYMORE I'LL GIVE THEM PAYBACK 4 ALL MY DEAD BBIES OKAyyy after seeing my creepy stalker side, you now get to see my creepy-angry-hater-stalker-fangirl side.

gbye. have a nice day/night :")