Chapter 3

"Y-You!" you shouted in surprise, quickly taking a few steps back.

Hika tilted his head innocently to the side, "Me?"

Your face was still as red, maybe even a bit more. You felt very stupid, now, for acting like those Hika fangirls. You weren't truly embarrassed by him, just by what Loki told you earlier about him. Talking about her, she was right behind you, still waving her hands around your body, staring up at you with an impassive perverted look plastered on her face. You tried to ignore her, with difficulty.

Noticing that you weren't talking and that you were covered in crimson - and Hika appreciated that greatly -, the purple haired teen smirked a bit and approached you.

"You're the girl that helped me from that blonde boy with anger issues, right?" he asked, in his most innocent tone, his face completely stoic, and just a few inches away from yours.

You were about to faint. Were you even still breathing, now? You had no idea. Mostly, you didn't know why you were so embarrassed. Maybe you believed Loki's statements? No, that was impossible. You and Hika barely knew each other, and he had plenty of gorgeous girls at his feet, like Loki for example, she was really, really beautiful so-

"Looks like we have class together." Hika cut off your thoughts, walking away from you and closer to the classroom, leaving you there, flustered, with your perverted friend still giggling uncontrollably.

Right when he turned away from you, you swore you saw a very satisfied smirk on his lips. Was he just teasing you?

Well, he did know how to anger you. You got angry easily, and you hated being played with. He noticed how embarrassed you were, and took advantage of it, didn't he...?

You grabbed his shirt from behind, and gave him your best menacing face.

"What's with that face? Are you trying to scare me or something?" he asked, his face still unemotional.

You frowned more, even growling a bit.

For the first time in a very long time, Hika laughed a bit, his eyes growing softer.

"How cute. Are you mad at me?", he turned around, approaching you once again, bending down to your level, since he was quite taller than you.

"Y-You were trying to embarrass me, right? And y-you're doing it again, now." you explained, getting angry at yourself for stuttering a bit. You rarely stuttered.

"So you are mad? Hum... I didn't expect you to also have anger issues." he continued to tease, checking your reaction.

You closed your eyes for an instant, breathing in deeply.

When you opened your eyes, your anger seemed to have suddenly disappeared.

"Don't tease me." you said, glaring daggers at him.

"Oh, so you're not mad at me anymore? How about you sit next to me in class, then?" he proposed, his slight smile disappearing to reveal again his inexpressive face.

You tried to control your anger and embarrassment. That Hika guy was really strange. He was teasing you, and now he just casually asks you to sit next to him?! Was he crazy or something?

Your right eye twitched in anger, as you tried your best to keep your face as stoic as his. "Sorry, but I usually always sit next to-" you turned your face to look at Loki, who actually wasn't there anymore. You looked around you, wondering where she was ; and then you saw her hiding behind one of the lockers, quite far from you and Hika.

You frowned at her and gestured her to come over. But she simply gave you a smug grin, clasping her hands together. She mouthed you some words you couldn't understand, so you narrowed your eyes at her and gestured her once again to come. But she mouthed again the same words, slower, and this time you understood them. Your cheeks, nose and ears were again turning from a bright pink to a deep red. Unbeknownst to you, orange orbs were also fixated on your friend, understanding her words too. "Sit next to him and have tons of babies."

A very pale pink colour dusted the teasing boy's cheeks, as he was thinking about all the pleasing things he would do to you if he had to 'have tons of babies' with you.

You faced Hika once more, trying to hide your blush. You grabbed his shoulders and turned him around, pushing him into the classroom in front of you both, and silently glaring at the happy silver haired girl who was still laughing.

You closed the door behind you, and continued to push him towards a random seat, ignoring the teacher's weird look he was giving you.

You pushed Hika on a chair, and sat next to him. You sighed in disappointment, seeing that the teacher for this lesson was the same as the previous one. This teacher, Mr. Wyatt, seemed to hate you deeply.

"You always seem to treat me like an animal..." Hika said in a low murmur, a light red covering his cheeks and the tip of his nose.

"What do you mean?" you murmured back, not really understanding what he meant.

"When you helped me last time, you dragged me behind you like some kind of dog, and now you push me violently against this chair..." he mumbled, a grin drawing his lips.

"E-Eh? Um..." you panicked a bit, not expecting him to be actually hurt by your actions. Wait... was he hurt? He seemed rather amused. "I'm sorry, then... I didn't think that I would hurt you or something... I know it sounds stupid but..." you whispered the last part, chuckling a bit. You were furious at him just a few moments ago, and now you're nicely apologising to him, when he should be the one apologising to you... His mood swings seemed to contaminate you.

"Don't apologise." he stated, his bright eyes staring right into yours. It was very uncomfortable.

"It makes me very happy, when you do that." he continued, putting a hand through his dark hair.

"Heh? You're happy when I treat you like an animal?" you wondered out loud, raising your eyebrows at him, your (e/c) eyes widening.

"Yes!" he exclaimed, giving you a wide closed-eye smile. His smile grew even wider as he put one of his hands under his chin, staring at you dreamily, "I wish you would do that even more often. And I wish you would be even more brutal with me." he whispered, letting out a soft moan at the end of his sentence.

You also stared at him, giving him a weird look. Normally, anyone would've freaked out at that. But you simply stared at him, before chuckling. Your chuckling turned rapidly into a huge laughter.

He first frowned, as he was completely confused by your actions. And fascinated, as well. He was clearly expecting you to frown in disgust at him, and probably leave your seat while glaring daggers at him. But you were just... laughing. You did seem to be a little bit confused, but not disgusted or scared at all. That's why you were really, truly, completely, in every way, a pure masterpiece for him.

He then started to laugh with you.

You two continued to laugh, even after the lesson started. You sometimes took his voice and imitated him talking about his masochistic desires, and you both would laugh even harder ; he would also imitate himself, and the laughs were growing louder and louder.

So, the annoying Mr. Wyatt put the famous Hika Takeo in detention too.