Chapter 32

A/N : its rly funny bc since i posted the last chapter, more ppl followed me and i got more comments,,,,ya'll rly are perverts! i should write lemons more often then lmaooooooo im sorry im kidding gbye,,,,,

The next morning, you woke up before Hika. And the realization hit you. I mean, it already did, but it hit you much harder this time. You felt extremely embarrassed, I think I can't even explain how embarrassed you were.

You surely remember the time where you were the most embarrassed, right? Well, right now was even worse. Can you imagine that? I can't.

You decided to do like those bitches in those lame movies, and by that I mean you decided to quickly dress up and discretely leave before he could even notice. But that guy was barely even human, of course he would notice you.

Just as you were finally ready to leave the room, you felt a strong hand grab your arm. "Where are you going?" Hika whispered in a tired voice, his back facing you. "Hum... home?" you replied, trying to pull your arm away from his grip.
He grunted, "But it's still early... you didn't even give me a morning hug..."

You felt the guilt slowly appearing, but this strong feeling of embarrassment was taking over, "Um... my mom will get worried if I stay for too long, anyway... she thinks I'm at Loki's house." you retorted, feeling proud of yourself for finding a good argument.
"I already called your mom one hour ago, I woke up just for that. I told her you'll be arriving later." he explained.
You frowned and started to panick, "But she thinks I'm at Loki's! She'll know I'm here if you're the one who call–"
He turned towards you in an annoyed manner, "I know! That's why I used your phone and your voice."
You narrowed your eyes and forced yourself not to laugh, "You can't use my voice. I'm a girl."
He shrugged, "Your voice isn't even girly anyway. I can easily imitate it."

You gasped, and felt offended by his comment. Now, you really wanted to leave. You tried your best to pull away your arm, but in vain.
"Please staaayy! I'll make you your favorite food for breakfast." Hika announced, staring at you with puppy dog eyes.
You rolled your eyes but finally accepted to stay anyway, you would do anything for the good food.

Without letting go of your arm, he stood up from the bed, only wearing his underwear and hugged you tightly, while placing a short but passionate kiss on your lips. He then left the room without even bothering to put some clothes on.

After a moment, you went after him, down the stairs and towards the kitchen, but as you passed next to the main door, you saw a paper hanging on it. You walked towards it, and frowned as you stared at what was written on the paper. "You're not leaving, yet."

You mumbled to yourself, "Is this the part where I get locked up and the house is suddenly full of deadly traps and I lose both of my legs while trying to escape?" You sighed deeply, "...should've expected it. I didn't listen to my weeb instincts."

You were surely just blinded by your 'weeb instincts' and turned completely paranoid but oh well.

You calmly walked to the dining room as Hika finished preparing breakfast. You sat down and started to eat, before he could even sit on his chair. "What's up with the paper on the door?" you asked, your mouth full of food. It's not polite to speak while your mouth is full, I'm just saying.
"Oh! That was just in case you wanted to leave before eating." he simply answered, taking a small bite of his food.
"And your house isn't full of deadly traps?" you questioned again, staring at him with a deadpan look.

He seemed confused, "Are you sure I'm supposed to be the psycho here...?" he chuckled, giving you a playful smirk.
You shrugged, "Don't know. You tell me."
He just laughed and continued to eat, as you were already done. You ate way faster than he did.
"Can I go now?" you said, getting ready to stand up from your chair.
"Aww~ but I'm always so lonely here, it wouldn't hurt you to stay for a while! Why are you so hurried to leave anyway?" he wondered.

You felt your cheeks heat up, "W-Well... that's because... I...I mean... I... I mean... uh..."
He stared at you with narrowed eyes and raised eyebrows, not understanding a word of what you were saying. "Stop mumbling. Just say what you have to say." he said, his gaze never leaving yours.

You cleared your throat and took a deep breath in, "Okay! So, um, how can I say this... um... for example, right now you're eating food, right?" He seemed even more confused. You continued, "Well, last night you were eating something else! And that makes me uncomfortable! And that's why I wanna leave!" you exclaimed, quickly, your face as red as a tomato. You honestly could've found a better way to explain yourself...

He widened his eyes for a instant, before smirking widely. "You're embarrassed because we had sex, right?"
Your blush darkened, "Of course I am!"

"I understand. It's always awkward for a virgin."
"Yea–... wait. You....You weren't a virgin?"
"Of course not."

You stared at his innocently smiling face with a dumbfounded look, "Oh... So... you're that kind of guy. You tell sweet things to girls, you have sex with them and then you drop them?!"
He kept smiling, "No. I don't tell them sweet things. They just come to me. You're the only girl I tell sweet things to."
You glared at him. "Hmph."
Hika used his puppy dog look and said, "You don't have to be embarrassed... You made me feel really good last night! So please stay."

You growled but accepted to stay a while, his puppy dog eyes were irresistible. You couldn't say no to that face.

Even though Hika wanted you to stay for more than just 'a while',  and you wouldn't really have a choice. You were finally at his house, why should he let you go now? And you didn't even seem to appreciate your mother and Betty, so it would be good for you to stay far from them. And far away from his younger brother too.

...But was locking you up really a good idea? Living with you wasn't... super great. It's true that your family was unbearable and strange and just completely weird, but so were you. Maybe he would regret choosing to keep you with him. You weren't a typical girl after all.

A/N : lmaooo that hika guy is dumb asf like please Reader-chan is a savage wild animal, who would want to lock her up n live with her forever?????
ok but btw I just wanted to say that ya'll should totally check out ccizzycc 's story bc it's good asf and yknow I'm not the type of person to do 'shoutouts' so if I say that it means that I mean it!!! but srsly pls do bc her story is great and too underrated! if ur gonna ignore this you'll feel the weight of the culpability on ur shoulders u wouldn't want that right??? the guilt will kill ya! it will eat u alive!!!! so jUST DO IT gbye