Chapter 27

Your phone rang once again, not surprising you. Loki never liked it when you brutally hung up. "I was talking!" she yelled, as you could imagine her jumping up and down from anger, on the other side of the phone.

"And I was annoyed." you answered, with this same lazy and uninterested tone.

"I know. But now you're gonna have to bear with me, comrade!" she shouted, as you frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" before you could get an answer, the window of your room broke in pieces. "What the hell?!" you shouted, staring at the white haired figure now standing in your room.

"I'm Loki and you're watching Disney Channel, kyaaa!" she exclaimed, jumping on you, hugging you tightly.

You awkwardly hugged her back, "That was so lame, Loki..." you whispered. "Dude, you broke my window... You do realize that we're in winter, right? And this is the place where I sleep."

She backed away from you, and grabbed a random big pillow, placing it in front of the window. "Tadaa! Problem solved! Anyways, I'll be right back! I gotta say hi to your mom and Betty!" she left as quickly as she appeared.

You sighed deeply, "Can't I just be left alone for a second?"

Following Loki to the living room, you were surprised to see her talking with Ouma firstly. She usually said hi to Betty, then to your mom, and then to the other people in the house, if there were any.

"Um... Hello. I am Loki." she introduced herself in a serious way, vigorously shaking hands with Ouma, who looked dumbfounded. Was there even a slight red tint on her cheeks...?

The small boy narrowed his eyes, "...Hi... Nice to meet you, I guess..."

Loki breathed in deeply, and asked in the same serious tone, "What's your type of girl?"

You started to feel incredibly embarrassed for her, even though she was naturally a blunt person. How can she simply ask these kind of questions?

He seemed to be taken aback by this question as well, taking a few steps back. "I-I... don't know? Uh..."

You thought about interfering, but this scene was actually quite amusing to you, so you just silently kept watching. Seeing Ouma being embarrassed was fantastic.

"Come on, answer me! I'm just trying to become your friend." Loki insisted, grabbing Ouma by the shoulders. He slapped away both of her hands, and tried his best not to seem too surprised by her attitude. "My type of girl... " he glanced at you for a few seconds, an ashamed look on his face, before turning back towards Loki, "...is none of your business. Go away, peasant." He scowled, and tried to walk away from her.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry! I-I didn't want to annoy you! Let's keep talking... we could get along, you know?" the silver haired girl apologized, bowing down perfectly.

Your eyes widened at this, Loki wasn't the type of person who would apologize, bow down or even blush. Unless...

"Loki... Can we talk for a moment?" you asked, putting on an awkward forced smile.

She stood up, and approached you. "What is it, (Y/N)?" she wondered.

"Why are you acting like that?" you asked back, your eyes still wide open.

"Acting like wh-...! Oh! I get it! Well, that's just because Ouma is cute! You know, Hika is hot and all, but I like 'em younger!" (haiji towa is that you?)

You blinked a few times, before letting out a bitter laugh. "Wait... you mean... you like this spoiled brat that you don't even know?"

"You like fictional characters that don't even know you! Haha!"