Chapter 1

"I see, I see... Can you tell me what you like so much about her?"
The middle aged woman readjusted her glasses, tapping her pen against her notebook.
"What I like so much about her? Well, I'd say... Everything. Every single thing. Her eyes, her hair, her body, her voice, her smile... I mean, she doesn't smile a lot, but still... I like the way she puts her hair in front of her face when she's nervous, I like the way she makes stupid puns, I like the way she says the worst truths, I like the way she cares about everyone, I like the way she punches people who annoy her. Everything."
"But you told me you two didn't talk much. How do you know so many details about her, may I ask?"
"..."
The purple haired teenager stayed silent, glaring at the woman, his orange orbs suddenly filled with unnecessary rage.
"Hm. All right. You're not forced to talk to me about it. Would you mind telling me how you met her, then?"
The young man's eyes lit up again, the smallest of smiles forming on his lips as he remembered the day he met her.
~
I was about to walk out of school all alone. As usual. I had always the same boringly boring routine.
Just before I could leave, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see some weird blond haired guy, who was trying to glare at me or something. I stared at him, and let out a deep sigh.
"Do you want something from me?" I asked, even though I knew what he was going to say. I often heard this sentence coming from random annoying boys.
"My girlfriend just ditched me!" he yelled, his glare growing even more intense.
"That's sad." I sighed once again, waiting for him to continue.
"Don't play with me! She ditched me because she had a crush on you! I swear I'll destroy that nasty face of yours."
I still stared at him, holding myself from laughing. I already saw this kind of scenes in romantic Disney Channel movies. I-It's not like I used to watch those when I was younger.
"I..." I started, looking at his ridiculously angry expression.
"...don't care."
And then, I felt it. Again. This familiar pain. This guy punched me, right in the face.
But it was okay, guys from this school often punched me in the face for the same reason : "Oh my god, my girl has a crush on you! I'll kill you!" . How boring. I didn't really care anymore.
I fell to the ground, from the impact, and waited for the upcoming tons of punches. But just before this blondie could hit me, I saw, right behind him, a girl. Just a normal girl.
She had a determined, scared and a bit excited look on her face. She was raising a math book above the boy's head. She placed a finger on her lips, signalling me to pretend she wasn't there. I did as she said, and then...

BAM!

She violently hit the blond's head. He fell on the ground, and before he could even turn his face to look at his assailant, the [h/c] haired girl hit him continually. After a while, as the guy wasn't strong enough to stand up too fast, she grabbed my hand and dragged me after her like some kind of dog.

She stopped running after leaving the school completely. She placed her [s/c] hands on her knees and panted loudly.
"A-Are you... Okay?"' she asked, raising her head up to give me a small smile.
"Yes." I answered, not tired at all. "Why did you help me?"
She stood up, as her smile faded. Her face became inexpressive as she looked away from me, playing with her fingers. "Um... Well... I wasn't trying to help you, actually." she widened her eyes, and looked back at me. "I-I mean... I did want to help you too! But I mainly wanted to see how bad I could hit a person with a simple book."
"Oh. I understand."
I actually didn't understand. But, she did help me, after all. I wasn't going to judge her.
"What's your name?" I asked, out of curiosity.
"[Y/N]! How about you?"
I widened my eyes a bit at this – I'm not being arrogant, but everyone knows my name at school. At least, that's what I thought.
"Hika."
"That's nice. It sounds kinda feminine but it's okay. Well, Hika, if you ever need to hit someone with a book, hit me up!"
Right after saying this, she started to giggle. "Ha, I said "hit me up". You know, and I was talking about hitting people..." she laughed for a while, then brutally stopped. Her face became neutral again. "That wasn't funny at all. I'm sorry. Goodbye."
I frowned a bit, surprised at her sudden mood change.
"Goodbye." I said back, waving at her before turning around.
~
"So... You've grown fond of her because she helped you, am I right?"
The woman asked, writing down some things on her notebook.
"Probably. I don't really know, actually. But I guess that this is the reason, because I never really cared about her before, even though she's in my school."
She nodded her head, a look of worry spreading onto her face, but disappearing quickly.
"I understand. And, how would you describe, exactly, your feelings for this girl?"
He chuckled a bit, even though his face didn't show any sign of amusement.
"I already told you, didn't I? I'm in love with her."
The woman bit her lower lip, starting to write in her notebook again.
"Well, Hika, why don't you just go talk to her again? Maybe you two could become friends, don't you think?"
"Are you stupid? I don't want to be her friend. I want her to scream my name." he bluntly stated, sighing a bit.
The red haired woman blinked a few times, and laughed nervously after Hika's statement, her cheeks turning crimson.
"Alright... Um... Well why don't you go talk to her again, so you two could become friends... and afterwards, probably... um... more?"
"I'd like to do that. But she's always with her stupid friends, and when she isn't, she's just staring at her phone, blushing furiously, and she seems very concentrated. I wouldn't like to disturb her." he paused, and chuckled, as a bright tint of pink covered his cheeks, "I wonder what she's looking at, on that phone..."
She forced out a laugh again, and readjusted her glasses.
"Young love, how wonderful. But, don't you think that your love for her is a bit too... strong?"
He tilted his head to the left, a small smirk on his lips.
"What do you mean?"
"Last Thursday, you did tell me that you often watched her changing into her pyjamas at night, since you two are neighbours, right?"
"Exactly." the boy answered, showing no apparent emotion.
"Don't you think that you might scare her, if she sees you watching her changing?"
"Haha, I think that you got the wrong idea. I never saw her being nude, and I wouldn't want to see her nude unless she agrees to it. She always keeps her undergarments."
The woman still didn't seem convinced.
"I don't watch her in a perverted way. I just think that her body is really beautiful. And even if she saw me, she probably wouldn't react very badly. I mean, she is one hell of a strange person."
She sighed, and wrote once again.
"Okay. Hum, I'm afraid today's session is over. How about you try to talk to her, and then tell me how it was next Thursday?"
"Fine."

Talk to her, huh?