Chapter 19

Right after the 'conversation' with your mother, you decided to immediately leave the house. You couldn't even look at your mother directly, now. This crazy woman even showed you some kind of plastic duck, who looked like a regular toy duck for kids (but oh God, if you know what kind of duck I'm talking about, kids don't play with it), but actually was far from being a toy for kids. She kept repeating how it was her favourite toy. You just dismissed it, and tried your best to forget about your mother's words.

You stopped walking right in front of Hika's house, staring at it for a moment. Why would he be absent all day long? You found that strange, he would've probably told you if he left somewhere for a whole day. And also, you didn't completely forget about your thoughts of him being a yandere. He sometimes did have a strange behaviour ; and a yandere would never spend a day without seeing his obsession, right?
God, you felt like a narcissist now.

Anyways, you still wanted to knock on the door once again. I guess it was just your instinct. Even though seeing him might also be awkward, after your mother's speeches...
You breathed in, walked up to the door and knocked on it.

The small boy from earlier opened.

"You again...? Ugh... Told ya Hika isn't home... Are you deaf or something? Do you want me to slap the hell out of you to unpop your goddamn ears?" he growled, as his eyes narrowed in annoyance. He stared at you for a few seconds before his expression changed entirely, he now looked like a child on Christmas' day, "Unless... Unless you came to see me!"
You smiled warmly at him and ruffled his hair, "Ah, no, sorry kiddo. I just hoped Hika would be back, but I guess he's not."
Ouma now seemed angrier than ever, and forcefully grabbed your hand, closing the door behind him. "I told you he is not home. Guess you're bored. I'll entertain you, then. I don't care if you agree with it or not."
As soon as he stepped outside, a shining light, called the sun, dazzled him. "Jesus Christo! What's this fucking light?!"

You, dumbfounded by the child's attitude, answered almost mockingly, "That's called the sun, genius."
He turned around and glared, "I know that, assbutt! I just didn't see it in years."

"You're some kind of NEET, aren't you..." you chuckled lightly and added, "Anyways... Can I ask where is Hika?" You were amused by this boy, but a part of you was still worried about Hika. Who could've thought that you would one day worry about this masochistic pervert...

"No. You can't. I'm sorry." he smiled sweetly and started walking fast, dragging you behind him, "I'm joking. I'm not sorry. Why do you always talk about Hika, anyways? He's basic. You have me here, you should talk about me instead. I'm a very interesting person."
You felt a bit irritated by his words, you didn't think Hika was 'basic'. And where the hell was this child taking you?
"I can't talk about you, I don't know you! You literally just kidnapped me back there. And I'm talking about Hika because he's my boyfriend, obviously." you said proudly, actually happy to hear the word 'boyfriend' coming out of your mouth. You didn't even know what a boyfriend was, a few days ago. You would've probably thought, 'Is this some kind of food?'

The purple head started walking even faster, "Well, you could start off by asking me if I'm the leader of an evil secret society, for example! You egoistic fucknut!"
You gasped, "I-I'm not egoistic! And how was I even supposed to think of such a question?!"

The door loudly clacked. Hika knew that the only one who clacked doors so loudly was his little brother, and, well, Ouma was the only other one in the house. Did he go outside...? He didn't go out since a while. A very long while. So why would he suddenly leave, without even asking permission? The tall male stood up from his bed and ran to his window, looking through it – what he saw didn't please him at all. It was you, being dragged by his younger brother, you were smiling, and Ouma looked bothered. He looked up at Hika's window, as if he knew he was there, and smiled slyly at him, before turning back his head towards the street.
That was it. That was too much, way too much.
The Cato boy? Well, he seemed just friendly around you, and he even turned out to be gay. But Ouma... wasn't gay... he was his brother, and he was enraging Hika on purpose. Why would the small boy would suddenly go outside, with a random girl he didn't even know, when he didn't see the sun in years?
Well, Ouma got what he wanted. Hika was enraged.

"Where are we going?" you asked, as Ouma was almost running now.
He scoffed, and announced in a calm tone, "I have no idea. I didn't go out in years, how am I supposed to know?"
You chuckled nervously, and tried to slow down the pace. "So you haven't been out in years, and suddenly you go outside, with someone you don't even know, without even knowing where to go?" you resumed, narrowing your eyes.
"Yes! That's exactly it, Missy. So you can actually use your brain, sometimes! Fantastic!" he mocked, not wanting to slow down.
You giggled at his cuteness once more — the small guy definitely wanted to look tough, but he was even shorter than you. "You're just gonna get us lost then, genius."

He brutally stopped walking, making you trip behind him. "Wasn't there a swimming pool in this area?" Ouma asked, trying to remember the town as well as he could.
You stood up and pretended you totally did not fall, "U-Uh yes... I mean, there still is one. Why?"

He turned to look at you with a cold glare, "We'll be going there. I have to get you away from him."
"...From who?" you widened your eyes, wondering who he was talking about.

He looked down, a serious and concentrated look on his face, before raising his head up and shouting in an annoyed tone, "Your dad! Your fucking dad, you dumb shit! Who else?!"
You took him seriously, and grabbed both of his hands in yours, a shocked expression plastered on your face. "S-Seriously? You know something about my dad? Is he really a secret demon hunter then?! Are the Supernatural creatures after m–"
"Geez, shut your goddamn mouth for once! I was being sarcastic of course, I don't give a shit about your dad! Stop rambling!" he exclaimed, exasperated. "Just forget what I said, okay? Just lead us to the swimming pool." he said, calmly, before landing his purple orbs on your hands. "A-A-And let go of my goddamn hands, y-you trash!"

You smiled a bit and did as he said.

Hika wasn't even here today, so you could allow yourself to hang out with his younger brother for a while... right? It's not like you were doing anything bad.

Finally arriving at the swimming pool, you realized one thing. "Hey, um... kiddo... we don't have any swimsuits, actually."
He rolled his eyes so hard you though they'd get out of their socket, "I know that. We're just gonna steal some swimsuits. And my name is Ouma, not 'kiddo'."

"Steal?! How the hell do you want to steal swimsuits? You're just gonna walk up to someone and say 'hey, can you please remove your swimsuit right now and give it to me?' What a great plan... kiddo." you earned another glare from him, but he didn't seem to care about what you just said.

"Whatever. Just follow me, shut up, and everything will be alright."

You were waiting in front of a changing room, that Ouma entered a few minutes ago. You wondered what he was doing, since the room was occupied before he got in.
As you were just thinking this, he got out of the changing room, opening the door in a loud slam, holding two swimsuits in his hands. The door closed right after he opened it, so you didn't have the time to see the people in there.
"How... did you get them?" you questioned, dumbfounded.
He smirked widely, "I just asked. Like you told me to."
You laughed, and sarcastically said, "Yeah, of course." You stopped laughing as you saw Ouma's inexpressive face.

"I'm serious. Let's just say that I have a certain... power of persuasion."

Little did you know that Hika followed the both of you to the swimming pool, and he was not happy. He was enraged. His brother was going to pay, for even daring to touch your hand.

Your hand, your delicate, soft skin. He was the only one who could touch it.