Chapter 22

You woke up groggily, hearing some giggles and laughs coming from the kitchen. You found it weird, as you usually woke up before your mother and sister. Were they up before you?

You walked towards the kitchen, and were surprised to see Betty, Ouma and your mother eating together, happily. I mean, even Betty seemed in a good mood. Betty, in a good mood. There were only three chairs around the kitchen table, as usual, and Ouma was sitting on the chair you always sat on. None of them acknowledged your presence, before you loudly cleared your throat.
"I see you're already eating. Without me." you growled, rubbing your tired eyes.
Betty glared piercing daggers at you, "Well, we preferred to eat with Ouma, because you're just a spoiled child and no one likes you. Hmph."
You snorted, "I think you're talking about yourself, Betty." you turned your eyes towards your mother, "And you? What's your excuse for eating without me?"
"Well," she started, "Ouma really reminds me of Hika, and since I haven't seen Hika in a while, I need someone to replace him! I hope you understand, my sweet adorable small bean child! Don't you think they both look alike, anyway?"
You rolled your eyes to the back of your head, "Of course they do, they're brothers, mom." You then pointed at Ouma, "And you? Why are you sitting at my place and eating with my family?"
The purple haired child smiled innocently at you, "I thought I was now a part of this family!" His sweet expression turned into a hurt and sad one, "I mean... Hika surely doesn't want me home... And I don't have anyone else... I don't want to be all alone... I'm sorry if I'm a bother. I didn't mean that."
Your mother and your sister both 'aww'ed at the same time, hugging him from both sides, while you just stared with a deadpan expression at Ouma. Strangely, he seemed surprised by something. You didn't know what, though.

He was surprised because you didn't believe his lies. Usually, with his naturally cute face, he just had to pretend to be sad and everyone would suddenly love him. But you didn't seem affected. Maybe it was because he already showed too much of his true personality to you? Who knows. But he found that interesting, someone who did see through his web of lies.

As your eye twitched, you angrily walked up to Ouma, angrily grabbed his hair and angrily walked away with him.
"What do you think you're doing?!" you yelled, when both of you were far enough from your mother and your sister.
He tilted his head innocently to the side, just like his brother usually did, "What are you talking about?"
"Y-You're totally thinking you're a part of my family! You do realise that you'll get back to your house once you're completely in a good condition, right?" you explained, sighing.
The purple head smiled slyly, "I don't think so. I feel happy here. I'm surely not going back to this fucking house with this douchebag Hika. I feel great here!"
You slightly tapped the side of his head, "My mom won't just agree with taking another child here. Children cost money. And Betty already asks for money all the time."
"She will agree. Everyone always accepts me, and I think she already did, anyway. You should be happy to have a lil' brother as cute as I am!" he giggled like a little girl, throwing his hands in the air.
"I don't want you to be my brother."
He smirked, pinching both of your cheeks, "Incest is illegal, that's why you don't want to be my sister, right?"
You didn't understand what he meant at first, and it took you a while to get it. When you finally understood, you slapped him so hard his head almost fell off.
"I'm not a pedophile, you idiot! Ugh... You and your brother really are the same!"

You decided to go out for a walk, since Ouma was seriously getting on your nerves. You first thought he was adorably innocent, but he was actually annoying. Extremely annoying.
While walking, you passed next to the amusement park, and got slightly nostalgic. You went there with Hika only a few days ago, he seemed so happy, you never saw anyone being this happy. How did he get suddenly so brutal and animalistic? Something surely happened between him and his brother. He seemed angry because you were hanging out with another guy, but he seemed even angrier because this other guy was his brother. And why didn't he ever talk to you about Ouma?

Just as you were thinking this, a hand covered your mouth and nose, pulling you into a narrow alley. To be honest, you weren't scared, not even one bit. Maybe just surprised. According to your weeb knowledge, the only person who would suddenly pull you into a dark narrow alley would be Hika. Or a perverted old man. But oh well, Hika was also the perverted old man at the same time anyway.

"What do you want, Hika?" you asked, with a blank face.
He seemed surprised, widening his eyes slightly. "Um... I just wanted to apologise." he mumbled, staring right into your eyes.
You snorted, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not the one you should apologise to. And you could've just come to my house to apologise, instead of acting like a kidnapper and pulling me into an alley."
"I know, sorry... Are you still mad?" he looked down, looking like a lost puppy.
Your cheeks turned to a light pink, "I-I'm not really mad. I just think that you didn't have to... beat up your brother that bad just because... because we were hanging out."
"But he saw you in a swimsuit before I could! And you really don't have to see any other boys than–" he got cut off by your slap on his cheek.
"Shut up. You're not my dad. I can see other boys if I want to, that doesn't mean that I have feelings for them."
He pouted, "But you're mi–" another slap on the same cheek stopped him.
"Shut up. You're not my dad. Don't talk to me as if I'm your property, I'm not an object. If you keep talking like a freaking obsessive psychopath I'll slap you until your head rolls on the ground, got it?" you announced, puffing your cheeks out.
Hika seemed even more surprised than he already was. Looks like you kept surprising him more and more each day. "Got it."
He smiled warmly at you, and caressed your head gently. "I hope you do understand that I love you, okay?"
You nodded rapidly, too embarrassed to even talk. God, this situation was awkward...
"You remember that I first kissed you in front of that amusement park, right?" he added, pointing at the park a few meters away from you.
You once again nodded rapidly, even more embarrassed than you already was (if that was possible).
He looked down at you, his orange eyes glinting with a dangerous light.

"We're still in front of that same amusement park, how about I try something other than a kiss, now?"

A/N : I'll let you imagine what happened next ya'll perverted freaks