Chapter 34

You basically spent the whole day fighting with Hika and sometimes tried to reason with him. It seemed useless. At the end of the day, you started to feel scared – just a little bit scared. Hika really didn't want to let you go. Your mother was probably worried about you by now, or maybe she didn't care. Also, you were supposed to go back to school the next day. Will this psychopath even let you go to school? You sighed deeply and let yourself fall onto 'your' new bed.
He actually did barricade every single window of this house. He also took your phone without you even noticing it. There was literally no escape.

"(Y/N), can I come in?" Hika's usual low voice asked, knocking on the door of 'your' new room.
"No. Fuck off." you replied, your voice muffled by the pillows.
He ignored your rude answer and entered the room anyway, "I brought you a pyjama. I'm sure you're tired already, since you spent the whole day hitting me." he smiled and placed the pyjama on your bed.

You slightly raised your head to look at the 'pyjama', and gasped as you saw a pale pink nightgown. "T...There is no way I'm wearing this." you mumbled, glaring at the purple haired teen.
He chuckled, "Well, you can sleep all dressed up if you want to. But it's not going to be very comfortable."
You growled, it's true that the dress you wore was really tight and you didn't want to sleep in it. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the nightgown, as your glare towards him intensified.

After a few minutes of silence, you narrowed your eyes and said, "Are you just going to stand here? You do realize that I'm not going to change in front of you, right?"
He tilted his head in confusion, "Why not? I already saw you naked."
You felt your cheeks turn pink, and pushed him out of the room. "Shut up! That doesn't matter!"

The next morning, you hoped to wake up in your own bed and realize that all this kidnapping thing was just a creepy nightmare. Sadly, it wasn't a nightmare. You wanted to take your phone to look at the hour, but then remembered that a certain douchebag stole it away from you.
Just as you were thinking of this douchebag, he opened the room's door and slowly walked towards your bed. "Good morning, (Y/N)! I hope you slept well!" he murmured, "You know school starts today, right? That's why I won't be here. I need to go now. Don't miss me too much!" he winked and rapidly left the room, leaving you all alone, an annoyed look plastered on your face. "Believe me, I won't."

He surely had keys for the main door, but sadly, you didn't know where he kept them. At the moment, the keys were surely with him, anyway. You had to find a way of leaving.
You walked towards the kitchen, hoping to find something heavy enough to break the windows' barricades. Thankfully, you found a hammer. It should be enough.
You went back to your room and started to hit the window's barricade until it was completely broken – you grinned widely as you finally thought you could escape, but unfortunately, the window didn't even budge as you desperately tried to open it. You grabbed the hammer once again and hit the window, but, surprisingly, the glass didn't break. How was that even possible?! Maybe it wasn't glass. You sighed deeply and threw the hammer away, growling in frustration.

That's when you heard the sound of something hitting the window. You looked through it, and widened your eyes as you saw your own house on the other side. You almost forgot that you and Hika were neighbors.
Right in front of this window was the window of your actual room. Ouma was the one throwing random objects at the window, from your real room. How did he guess that you were at Hika's house?

You waved at him in a desperate way, but he simply rolled his eyes. You saw him grab a piece of paper and write something down on it. He raised the paper, showing it to you, 'Need some help?'
You slightly smiled, and looked for a piece of paper and a pen. You found them, and replied on the paper, 'Yeah. I'm kinda stuck here. Hika locked me up.'
He shrugged and wrote, 'That sucks.'
Your eye twitched in annoyance, 'You're gonna help me, right?'
He shrugged once again, 'Why should I? You decided to go at Hika's. Face the consequences.'
You looked down shamefully. It's true that you decided to come here even while knowing what kind of person Hika truly was. So it was indeed your fault.
Noticing that you weren't replying, Ouma took another paper and wrote, 'But I'll help you anyway. I'm too much of an amazingly nice person to let you rot there.'
Your face lit up with joy, 'Thank you so much! ...But how are you gonna help me?'
'The windows of his house can only be opened from the outside. So people can escape less easily from there. I'll just open this window for you.' he explained, a proud smile on his lips.
You smiled back and nodded, as he left your room and surely was on his way to this place.

You were so glad to finally be able to leave, even though you only stayed a day. It wasn't that long, but the fact that Hika forced you to stay made it last an eternity.
Hika will be mad when he'll come back and see you're not there anymore. He will be very mad. You'll try your best to avoid him.

A few very long minutes later, you saw Ouma approaching and opening the window for you – thankfully the room you chose wasn't upstairs. You smiled from ear to ear and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He was obviously flustered, but hugged you back awkwardly.

"How did you know I was there?" you asked as you let go of him.
"I didn't know, actually. I was just in your room and then I noticed you hitting Hika's window with a hammer." he answered, chuckling slightly.
You nodded and raised an eyebrow, "Ah, I see. But... Why were you in my room?"
He blushed bright red and looked away from you, "T-T-That's not important... You should just be happy that I saved you, p-peasant."
You giggled innocently, "You're a pervert."
He gasped exaggeratedly, "I'm not! I'm just a child!"
You rolled your eyes playfully, "Yeah, sure..."

A/N : ouma might be an ass but he's probably the only rly nice character in this story,,,,,,
anyway, i feel like ranting today too. it's bc i'm very triggered. like i was chillin on instagram today n then i saw maaannnyyy ppl fangirling over a manga or whatever and i thought it was a love story bc ppl were shipping two characters in it. so like i went on the hashtag of this manga's name and i was so shook bc it was actually abt a person torturing another person and ppl were shipping these persons??? i really didn't get it?? like it was rly brutal and all and i was shocked asf to see people shipping such an abusive relationship,,like i mean what's romantic in torture and pain???? its sickening,,,, i mean if i kidnap u and lock u up in my basement and torture u i bet u wouldnt b very happy?? and yEs i know it's fictional but that doesn't make torture okay :///
BUTTTT THATS JUST MY OPINION SO IF U DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN THATS OK I GUESS,,,MAKE LOV NOT WAR!!1!1!1!!
gbye, have a nice day/night!

— komaeda