Chapter 36

Today was the second day of school. You were supposed to be there, but Ouma 'persuaded' your mother to agree with you staying at home for as long as needed. You always wondered how did he persuade everyone so easily...

Your mom would be with Betty in her room all day, since she was homeschooled. You basically were all alone with Ouma, all day.

You sighed in happiness as you pushed your face into your pillow — it felt amazing to not wake up early for school. You could sleep all day long, if you wanted to. Being pursued by a yandere has perks.

"(Y/N)! Wake the fuck up! You hear me?! Wake up!" a loud voice yelled in your ears, indeed waking you up.
You slightly raised your head to look at the person, and it was obviously Ouma.
"Leave me alone..." you mumbled as your head fell back onto the pillow.
"Everyone in here is already awake, so why would you continue to sleep??" he angrily asked, removing the pillow from under your head and hitting you with it.
"Because I can..." you whispered, not particularly bothered by the pillow.
He groaned, "But I made a plan for today! You'll ruin it if you just keep sleeping!"
You opened one of your eyes, "A plan? Who makes plans for a day? That's dumb."
He roughly hit you with the pillow once again, "It's the first time I live with someone else than my brother! So yeah, I make plans!"
You sighed deeply, and sat on your bed, still feeling only half-awake. "Fine... talk to me about your 'plans'..."

He hugged the pillow and smiled widely, as his eyes shined with happiness. "First of all, you will teach me how to bake a cake. I never baked a cake in my whole life."
'Me neither', you thought, but kept that for yourself. You couldn't say that you didn't even know how to bake a cake... especially since he seemed so happy about you teaching him how to bake one. "Um... Sure, I-I'll teach you."

He chuckled and threw the pillow in the air, which fell onto your head. A coincidence, of course.

He grabbed your hand and ran down to the kitchen, dragging you behind like a slave. 'I hope it won't be like that every morning...'

"Okay, so what do I do first?!" he questioned, a strangely serious and concentrated look on his face.
You narrowed your eyes and tried to think of everything you would need, "Uh... get out some flour.. and, uhm... milk..? And, sugar... and eggs... and a yoghurt... and... uhm... that's it..." you awkwardly mumbled, absolutely not sure of what you were saying.
The purple haired tsundere already got out all of the ingredients. He even got out a cake mold, and different types of containers for measuring.
You widened your eyes, realizing that you couldn't invent the quantities of each ingredient. But you couldn't tell him now that you were lying, and that you didn't know how to bake a cake. He seemed so glad... you didn't want to ruin that.

You'd just have to pray for everything to go well, I guess.

"O-Okay, um... put two eggs in a bowl. After that, put some flour in it, and some milk, and sugar." you ordered, trying your best to sound confident. "And... about the quantities... just... do whatever feels right."

You expected him to already have done everything you asked, but, surprisingly, he was still struggling to break the first egg. "Um... do you need help?" you wondered, stopping yourself from laughing as he seemed so concentrated on that simple egg.
"No! I can handle this. I can break this eg–" he interrupted himself as he finally broke the egg, but some pieces of the shell fell into the bowl.
"There shouldn't be any pieces of the egg's shell in the bowl. Throw this egg away and break another one." you demanded, as you suddenly felt like one of these scary and authoritarian cooks in one of those useless cooking shows that no one watches.
"Y-Yes!" he yelled, as he started breaking another egg.