Chapter 31

WARNING :: this chapter contains explicit content and some kinky shit! if lemons make you uncomfortable or if you're too young, skip this chapter! or don't, if ur a rebel ass kid who doesn't wanna listen to me smh

Today was finally the 24th of December. The first Christmas you would spend far away from your perverted mother and your angry sister. You changed your plans and decided to warn them before going at Hika's, even though you said you were going at Loki's. They didn't seem to care much. You were even quite amused, as your mother decided to give the 'gifts' she bought for you to Betty instead. Betty's face was iconic. She was absolutely disgusted, and scared.
She would finally know your pain.

Ouma was suspicious of you, thinking you weren't actually going to see Loki, but he chose to trust you for once and shrugged off that suspicion.

As you were completely ready to go at Hika's house, you were annoyed to see your mother staring at you with narrowed eyes. "You're wearing an incredibly beautiful dress, but you're just going to see Loki..."
You internally panicked, not wanting your mother to get suspicious too. "It's Christmas, mom... All the girls wear pretty dresses on Christmas."

She narrowed her eyes even more, "But you're not a girl..."

You growled at her and frowned, "Shut up! Of course I am!"
You left before she could add anything, violently slamming the door behind you.

Arriving in front of Hika's huge house, you hesitantly knocked on the door. You weren't really the type of girl to straighten your hair perfectly, or have an amazing makeup, or wear super girly clothes – you weren't tomboyish either, you were just a basic girl. But this time, you actually did your best to look good, but you felt awkward as hell.
Will Hika even like your dress? Or your makeup? Or the way you did your hair? Or–
"(Y/N)..." he opened the door while you were getting anxious over useless details, and stared at you with wide eyes. He then smiled warmly, "You look gorgeous, (Y/N)–chan!"
You grunted, and entered his house before he even let you in, "Don't add 'chan' after my name, dumb-dumb."

You removed your shoes, and turned towards him. You noticed just now that he looked pretty good too, as he was wearing an elegant suit. You never saw him wear a suit. It suited him very well. (do u see what i did here?????)

"But... you look...sorta... h-handsome too, by the way..." you mumbled, looking away from him.
"Ah! You're too adorable for me!" he squeaked, but stopped immediately when he saw your menacing glare. "Anyway, I prepared dinner for both of us! I'm actually a pretty good cook!... I think." he smiled gently and grabbed your hand, leading you to the dining room. His house was really wide and elegant... you were truly impressed.

He prepared all of your favorite meals and desserts, even though you didn't know how he knew all of these were your favorites. You probably shouldn't ask.
Your eyes glinted with happiness, since food was a very important thing in a relationship, according to you.
You quickly hugged him, before jumping onto your seat and already starting to devour everything you could, making him laugh lightly.

Hika was desperately trying to have a decent conversation with you during this Christmas dinner, but you were too focused on the food to talk with him.
It didn't really bother him, though. He was just happy you were with him.

After finishing dinner, you and Hika went to the main living room (there were too many living rooms...), where a huge Christmas tree was placed. It was really beautiful.
You giggled like a child at the sight of the tree, and noticed a single, small present under it.
Knowing it was for you, you ran towards it and opened it as fast as you could. To your surprise, it was a ring, and it definitely seemed to be made of real gold. It was full of small rubies and diamonds. It must've been really expensive. "It's so beautiful..." you whispered, smiling to yourself.
You immediately put it onto one of your fingers, and grinned widely at Hika, who was also smiling.
"It's not an engagement ring, we're not adults yet... But you could say it's an early engagement ring, I guess? It means that we'll stay together for a long time. I hope you like it, anyway." Hika explained, his cheeks covered with a bright red color.
You nodded vigorously, and ran back towards him, enveloping him into a hug. "Thank you." you said, but then let go of him and stared at him with guilty (E/C) eyes. "Um... I... I don't have a present for you... I'm really sorry..." you felt like a total asshole.