Chapter 33

Stanley's POV

"Bingo!" I said nang mapasok ko ang restricted na profile ni Steph. Don't get me wrong, nacucurious lang ako kay Steph that's why I am doing this.

Nagulat ako ng sa halip ay magload ang info ni Stephanie ay may pamilyar na logo ang nag appear sa screen at humihingi ng security code.

I know this logo. Sh*t.

'El Griego' napasandal ako sa upuan. What is this? What is Stephanie's connection to El Griego?

Now curiosity is building up.

Isang tao lang ang makakasagot sa tanong ko. Isang tao na alam kong may connection sa grupo na ito.

Damon.

I was startled when my phone suddenly rang. It's Matt. I answered it.

"Yow Matt! Miss mo ko?" I was smirking ng sagutin iyon but that smirk immediately faded.

Napatayo ako sa upuan.

"I am going there!"

------

Cedric's POV

I am at the bar and enjoying the night. Ah, this is life.

"Let's go somewhere private?" This hot woman whispered in my ear while tracing my chest. What is her name again? Tracy? Trixie? Oh well, nevermind.

I was about to kiss her when we were interrupted by a girl who called my name.

"Cedric" Napalingon ako and saw a familiar face. Kumunot ang noo ko at biglang sumeryoso.

"Fiona" I looked at her. "What is it?"

She looks like she was about to say something pero hindi nito magawa at napatingin sa babaeng kasama ko. Masyadong maingay din dito sa loob ng bar at magulo. I sighed. Bet I can't get laid tonight. This is more important, I think?

"Ced, don't mind her. Let's continue what we are about to do" this woman nibbled my ears.

"Let go, Trisha." I said and removed her hands.

Padabog itong tumayo.

"Jerk! My name is Trina!" Wika nito at mabilis na umalis. Napahilot ako sa sentido. Dala marahil ng alak.

"What now?" I faced Fiona.

"Not here. This is important" she seemed a bit different today. She's not in her usual bitchy attitude so I think this is very important.

Naglakad sya palayo at nagdesisyon akong sundan sya. Lumabas kami ng bar.

"Can we go inside your car?" Lumapit ito sakin at kung titingnan sa ibang anggulo ay mukha kaming naghahalikan. Sumulyap ito sa likod at susundan ko sana ang tingin nito nang mabilis nitong hawakan ang mukha ko pabalik sa kanya.

"Don't look behind. Just go with the flow." Hinawakan ako nito sa jacket.

Naintindihan ko naman ito dahil mukhang may nagbabantay sa kanya. Hinapit ko sya sa bewang at ipinasok sa loob ng kotse.

Nang nasa loob na ay agad akong umayos ng position sa drivers seat.

Nagpalinga linga ito.

"Don't worry, tinted ang sasakyan ko. Speak" I looked at her seriously.

"Alam kong binabantayan nyo ako because of Stephanie" she started. Hindi na ako nagulat doon. Fiona's family is as powerful as ours. Kaya marami din itong connection.

"So what?" I said.

Tumingin ito sakin ng seryoso.

"Hindi ako ang dapat na minamanmanan nyo." Wika nito.

"What the hell are you saying? You are the one who threatened Stephanie!"

"Yes, but I did that because I have no choice!" Sigaw nito

"What?"

Fiona took a deep breath.

"Let me tell you a story" tumingin lang ito ng diretso sa unahan. "There was once a little girl who had a perfect life and a perfect family and she thought that everything was okay. She's happy. But then she found out that she was not her father's daughter. She was her mother's child from a different man. An illegitimate child. But then her father accepted her as if she's his own. Days passed and the little girl felt incomplete, and so she searched for her biological father. She met him and her sister. But they're evil and too powerful. Malayo sa kinagisnan niyang pamilya."

Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya habang nagsasalita ito.

"But this little girl wanted to be accepted by her biological father and sister. One day her half sister told her that tutulungan sya nitong makuha ang loob ng ama nya basta susunod lang sya sa utos nito. And so she followed everything that her half sister wanted her to do, even if slowly becoming evil like them. When she realized that she's not gaining anything in return and that her sister is just making a fool out of her, she decided to give up. But things got out of hand. Her half sister threatened to kill her family. She got scared and continued doing what she's told to do. But she's tired of hurting other people and playing evil. So she wanted to make everything right, just this once"

I saw Fiona crying for the first time. She is not the bitch and fierce Fiona that we've known. She looks so vulnerable na tila lahat ng sakit ay ibinuhos nya ngayon.

"And you know what? That girl is me! Cedric! I am just a decoy of their evil deeds. And Shey was the one who's behind all of this! She's my half sister!"

Nagulat ako sa sinabi nito. Si Shey? Pero anak ito ng katulong nina Titus.

"W-what?? That's impossible!"

Nagulat ako nang biglang tumunog ang phone ko.

"Yes Matt" I tried to be as calm as possible as he was speaking.

"I'll be there"mabilis kong pinaandar ang sasakyan.

"Wait, what happened? Where are you taking me?" Hysterical na tanong ni Fiona.

"Steph is in the hospital. Shey tried to kill her. We are going to lure your bodyguards first before going to Batangas" mabilis kong pinaandar ang sasakyan na tila nasa racing field.

"And you have to tell us what you know," I said seriously at tinapakan ang accelerator.

------

Damon's POV

I just got home and here I am holding a bottle of beer while smoking.

That man. He was able to escape our surprise attack.

D*mn. Didn't think he's that smart.

Me and Falcon immediately got out of that warehouse and burned it to ashes. Yes, I am Death.

We were about to ambush a Mafia Group. But they immediately escaped.

That old man. Arnold Hillford is running a mafia group outside the underground. Kinakalaban nya ang ibang maliliit na pamilya inside the organization by killing their successors and pillars because he wanted power, he wanted to rule our organization, El Griego. But I won't let him. Matagal kang nagtago after that incident. I've gone this far so I won't stop now. Not until I got revenge for her, Euphymia.

Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa bote at mabilis na ibinato iyon.

"F*cking shit!" I will have revenge, I am f*cking sure of that.

Napatingin ako sa cellphone ko ng magring iyon

"What?" I asked the caller. Napahigpit ako ng hawak sa cellphone ko nang marinig ang sinabi ni Matt sa kabilang linya.

Naramdaman ko ang mabilis na tibok ng puso ko.

Stephanie

Mabilis kong kinuha ang susi ng motor ko at pinaadar iyon.

Be safe Stephanie. I don't want to lose you again.