Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 - (Warning SPG ahead)

The moment we stepped inside his condo unit, he immediately closed the door and pushed me on the wall. He cups my face and kisses me fully on the lips. His tongue is asking for entrance and I parted my lips to welcome him. His tongue invades my mouth and I can feel my temperature rising up. I know this is all wrong but my body can't help but to respond to his every touch.

Unconsciously, I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips left my mouth and bit my earlobe. I moaned.

"T-to the bed, please." I felt my head spinning and my knees shaking.

Seriously, I really don't know what's happening to me. This shouldn't be happening but my body is betraying me. And honestly, I love this feeling. It's heaven. I am slowly and completely losing myself.

He didn't say a word, instead he carried me towards his room and put me down carefully on the bed. He's on top of me as he kisses me again passionately while his hands roam around my body. By this time, I know I am already drowned by his sweet kisses.

He started undressing me and threw my dress somewhere. I also started touching him. I lifted his shirt and touched his well built 6 pack abs. I heard him groan. He nibbles my ear and showers my face with little kisses. Suddenly, his kiss went onto my neck. I moaned as he bit my neck leaving little kiss marks on it. God, I've never felt this kind of pleasure that this stranger is giving me right now.

He caresses my back and I feel him unclasping the hook of my bra. His right hand massages expertly my left breast while he lowers himself and I felt his tongue on my right breast. He is licking my nipple, gently nibbling it and I can't help myself but to moan. He pinches my left nipple while he bites the other. After a while, he cupped my right breast with his left hand and took my left breast out of his mouth. His other hand is gently rubbing my legs, making small circles. His hand and mouth playing with my breasts give me so much pleasure.

"Oh God..." I moaned as he went down on my stomach, kissing every part of it, his thumb rubbing my womanhood with my panties still on and God, I can't describe what I'm feeling right now. My temperature is gradually rising.

"You're wet sweetheart." He huskily said as he continuously rubs my core, cupping and tracing the sensitive flesh. His fingers expertly played every part of it.

Suddenly, he removes the only cloth I'm wearing and then he stands up and removes his shirt, pants and his underwear. I blushed as I saw his large member standing proudly.

I looked away as I saw him smirking.

He lies on top of me again. "Don't worry, it will fit sweetheart." He said in a bedroom voice. I felt my cheeks turn tomato red.

"S-shut up." I just said not to look at him. I heard him chuckle.

"Look at me sweetheart." He said as he cups my face forcing me to look at him.

He kissed me again on the mouth and then on my neck and shoulder. I also felt him kiss the tip of my two nips and then on my navel.

"You're so d*mn beautiful" He said and I blushed again but it was replaced with panic when I felt him lower himself again down to my...

"Oh my God!" I moaned as he licked my core. His tongue moves expertly on my sensitive part down there, savoring my sweetness. I unconsciously hold his head and push him, giving him more access. He spread my legs wider placing my legs on his broad shoulder, expertly kissing and licking me while playing with my clitoris. I felt him push a finger inside and it just adds to the pleasure. I am drowning with so much desire and I can't think clearly. A soft moan escapes from my mouth.

He stayed on that part for several minutes and then I felt something was building inside me. "O-oh my God, I'm cumming!"

"Just...let it out...sweetheart." He said still licking my womanhood while looking directly in my eyes and then finally, I cum in his mouth.

"That was sweet.." he whispered as he bit his lips and kissed me again. I can taste myself from his mouth.

"Ready?" he said huskily.

I just nod at him unconsciously. I am not my usual self, I know.

"This will hurt a little sweetheart." He whispered and I felt his buddy poking my entrance slowly entering me.

"O-ouch!" my tears fall down. He stopped and wiped my tears.

"Hush, sweetheart. You still want to go on?" I stared at him. Shock and concern was written all over on his face.

I nod at him. "Y-Yes, just go on."

He stops for a while, giving butterfly kisses on my face and gently massaging my breast.

He entered me again slowly and in one swift move, his member filled my core. I felt my hymen torn apart and that makes me cry for pain. He kissed my tears and then kissed my lips tenderly and passionately.

He was just on top of me. He's not moving, as if he wants me to adjust to his huge buddy.

My hips move as the pain is already replaced with pleasure.

And then he started moving up and down while kissing me fully on the lips.

"F-faster..p-please.." I said.

"As you wish." He whispered and he moved faster. God! I never thought this could be so pleasurable.

I felt something was building again inside me.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming again!" I shouted.

"M-me too, cum with me sweetheart!" He said as he moved up and down, faster and faster and filling the four corners of the room with our moans.

"ahhh!"

"Sh*t!"

And then suddenly, I felt the hot liquid filling me inside as he collapsed above me.

We are panting and he is still on top of me with his member inside my core.

Minutes passed and I felt him remove his buddy and lay himself beside me.

I was already tired and I couldn't control my eyes from closing until darkness already consumed me.