Chapter 32

Hatspehut

We rode out from Apollo's new pack house the entire night. Apollo insisted because I was getting very weak. Cold would rush into my body rapidly through the night. When we got home it was about maybe one in the morning. Apollo helped me down and into the mansion. He took off all the furs I was wearing over my armor then helped me out of it.

"I'll just leave your stuff in the armory. You sure you don't need me to help you up the stairs?" I nod weakly.

"Yes, I just need to get close to Saryia, that's all I need." Apollo smirks then kisses the top of my head.

"Sleep well Haty, love you."

"Love you too Apollo... You know, I think Odin needs to hear that from you too." Apollo nods again. I walk up the marble steps, my heart started to thump getting closer to the top of the steps. Saryia was getting closer and closer, my wolf started to weakly purr.

"Shut up! We don't want to wake anyone up." I scold her. She just huffs in reply and I slowly make it to the big double oak door. Gently the door comes open at my slight touch. The fire still roars lighting up the bed room, giving me a glimpse of Saryia sleeping soundly in the bed. My heart begins to swell at the sight of my beautiful love. I begin to slip off my clothes leaving them in a heap on the floor.

I walk over to where she is slowly, its almost like she knows I'm here cause she moves to her back in her sleep. Smiling to myself I straddle her naked body. Saryia quietly moans in her sleep, and I can feel the heat starting to come back to both of our bodies. I smile wider as I lean down to put my head on her chest. Her heart beats slowly against my ear.

She moans again and her hands unknowingly go to my waist. I giggle and begin to trace patterns on her smooth abdomen. Saryia's delicate back arches from the bed and she moans my name not knowing that I am on top of her.

"Saryia." I say breathing into her neck. She gasps then holds onto my waist tighter. I giggle again and start to kiss her neck.

"Saryia." I call again to her. She moans when I kiss her neck lightly. Finally she opens her light blue eyes. I grin down at Saryia as she adjust to the darkness of the room. One of her soft hands reaches out to cup my cheek. Saryia lets out a sigh of relief then pulls me down into a hug.

"Oh Haty, I missed you so much." Saryia holds me tighter and I snuggle into her body.

"I rode all night to get back here. I couldn't stay away from you my love." We stare at eachother with smiles growing wider on our faces until our lips met in a loving, tender kiss. I caress her cheeks as our kiss becomes much more passionate. I break the kiss and look down at her again.

"You know I love you." I whisper to her. Saryia smiles and pecks my neck.

"I know."

"No, I mean I love you. As in I can't stop thinking about you every second that I'm away from you, my only thoughts are how can I get you to smile, and your happiness is my light in the dark. Saryia, you're the love of my life, and I should have told you that from the first time I said I love you. And now more than ever I love you Saryia Hawthorne." Saryia's speech was taken over by shock, tears of joy fell from her light blue eyes.

"Oh god. . . Hatspehut..." She just pulls me into another kiss. Saryia's soft lips send electricity through my body. We part and one of her hands is tangled in my hair keeping me close to her.

"Hatspehut, I love you so much." She whispers before pulling us into another lip lock.

"I'll never leave you again." I whisper between sweet kisses. Then softly and tenderly Saryia puts me on my back. I keep my legs open for her so she'll be comfortable. She stares down at me lovingly before kissing me again. I open my mouth to say something but she puts her fingers over my lips.