Chapter 18

Jamie

I have noticed a lot in the past few weeks. One thing is Saryia and Hatspehut aren't talking, at all. Odin and Apollo are about to kill eachother daily, it just gets worse between them each second. The wolves have started rebellions all around the world. Mostly in Europe,  but our army is calming them down as best they can. It wouldn't take the brightest mind to know that this war will be another blood bath. Marie is invading every part of my mind. I have her come to my room every night, but I dare not touch her because of the other woman that has control over my mind. I have decided to do something about it tonight.

Tonight I walk Marie to her room, I'm making sure Xi Yang doesn't try to deflower my precious rose. We walk linked arm to arm. She has been telling me all that she has been doing over the past four years. She told me that she would read the letters and postcards I would send, she would tell me how many of the servants asked for her heart. She denied them all waiting for me. She is like Mercy when it comes to that. Many men wanted Mercy's hand, but she would only except if it was me that asked for her hand.

"Why can't I stay with you tonight?" Marie says putting her arms around my neck. I smirk and put my hands on her perfect waist.

"I have some things to take care of tonight. I'll be back for you in the morning." Marie pretends to pout, I kiss her smooth neck earning a tiny moan. Another smirk comes across my face as I look back up into her green eyes. They shimmer with playfulness when we make eye contact.

"Alright you may come, but who said that I would be here?" My eyebrow arches, but my core shakes at the tone that drips from her full lips. I tighten my grip on her bringing her body closer to mine.

"Well so you don't wander I might have to chain you to your bed, teach you a lesson." Marie bites her lips, licks them, then brings them to my ear.

"Mmm, punish me mistress." She purrs into my ear, my core drips and my heart beat races in my chest. Instantly my body is hot, I need her now. 

"Oh that's it." I hiss back. I crush my lips into hers, in return I get a groan from my lady's throat. Swiftly I pick her up in my arms rushing into her room. I shut the door behind me then throw her onto her bed. Her straight red locks fall onto the bed perfectly. I take off my shirt then climb on top of her, I pull down her skirt and she eagerly takes down my pants. Her shirt is still on which dissatisfies me, in a quick motion I rip off her shirt.

"That was my favorite shirt!" She whines. I chuckle then connect our lips again. Her protest stops as she begins to allow me to do what I want.

"I'll buy you a new one." I say between our short break. Our lips touch again my hunger kicks in quickly. I grab both her wrist with one hand and place them above her head. I move down to kiss her neck. Marie's back arches when I make it down to her full chest. I lick her curves and back up to her throat. Helplessly she moans my name.

Her moans cause my staving lust to become more enraged, but still I think I should make her wait a little more. Again I move up to her neck and suck on her weak point. Her hips buck upwards to mine, her back arches again.

"Ugh, Jamie please." She cries out trying to release her hands from my grasp. I smile against her neck then look into her eyes. They are glazed over, her checks burn red.

"Please what honey?" I coo over my rose. Her checks begin to turn a deeper red as she whispers in a weak husky tone. 

"Jamie, I want you to touch me... I want more." Marie's checks turn a deeper shade of red. I smirk, but before I could respond she appears to me.

"I told you, you can't have her until you talk to me." I look up and Mercy sits in the chair in the corner. I gasp and look back down at Marie. I let her go and sit on the edge of the bed.