Chapter 4

Jamie

I stare up at the ceiling of my room. Every little noise from outside my door puts me on edge. Everything seemed so calm when I first arrived in London. When they caught me I was in my apartment writing to Saryia and Haty back home. I was going to meet the queen at a party, but then the werewolf elders started their coo.

They didn't kill me because they want to bait Saryia. They want to catch the queen and kill her so the vampires won't have their leader. What they don't know is Haty is the queen too. They think that she is dead, that is why this Aria is the queen. I hear footsteps coming towards my door. I bolt up from my bed and stand at the window.

The footsteps stop at my door, the doorknob slowly turns. The door opens and Elder Sabrina Blackwood comes through. Out of all the elders, she has been the worst to me. She smiles wickedly and shuts the door behind her. Her hazel eyes stare at me lustfully. Sabrina's black hair falls down her shoulders. Not only is she the meanest she is the hottest.

She is 33 and very attractive. She tilts her head then locks the door. Not good for me at all.

"Would you like to hear some good news vampire?" She says in her English accent. I keep my eyes on hers. She takes a few more steps into the room.

"Your queen is coming to save you. Or at least that is what she thinks." My anger begins to churn inside me. My gums begin to throb and my dark blue eyes become light.

"If you lay one hand on her, I swear I'll kill you." She burst out laughing then in a flash I am on the ground groaning in pain. My stomach feels like I'm being stabbed repeatedly.

"Pressure points that vampires have leave them very vulnerable." I hiss at her then use my strength the swing at her. She doges and strikes at my arms. My arms fall to my side. I try to move my arms but they do not respond.

I am forced back on the bed with a slap to my face. I turn my head back and the raven haired werewolf is straddling my stomach.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I spat at her. I try to kick her off, but Sabrina hit points in my legs. My legs go limp.

"What am I doing? Oh nothing you haven't done before to a defenseless girl before." I gulp as she rips off my shirt exposing my bra. Sabrina's eyes turn black as she moves her body between my limp legs. I try to struggle to lift my body up, but it was useless. Sabrina laughs at my efforts.

"Struggle all you want, but you are all mine now. No one can save you." And just like that my pants were taken off. Sabrina's hand shoves down my panties. I gasp and try to will my limbs back to life. I try harder when I feel her fingers touching my entrance.

"Your not going anywhere Jamie Danforth. At least not till I have my way with you." Sabrina forcefully shoves her fingers into my entrance. I bite my lip and force myself not to moan. Sabrina brutally shoves into me while her other hand caresses my breast.

My body shivers and tears fall from my eyes. Sabrina just has that sinister smile on her face. She moves her lips on mine. I don't kiss her back. I plead with my arms to come back and shove her off me.

"Why do you hold it in?" She says teasingly in my ear, "Moan, scream, it makes me more excited." She then punches my spot. I have no choice but to suck in a lot of air. Sabrina takes the opportunity to plunge her tongue into my mouth. I bite down on her tongue and she withdraws quickly.

She slaps me across the face then spreads my legs wider. Just when I needed it, a guard knocks on the door.

"Elder Sabrina, Queen Aria demands your presents." Sabrina sighs then violently takes her fingers out. I jolt as the wetness of my core drips out. Sabrina picks up my ripped shirt and wipes off her fingers.