Chapter 3

Hatspehut

Dinner was very tense. The tenseness in the room was so great you could choke. I ate all my food and I think I drunk too much wine.  My wolf is growling the entire time. Right now she just wants to come out for a few hours and blow off steam. The rumbling comes from deep within out to my chest.

The table began to shake slightly. Saryia looks over at me then touches my hand. I look over at her and my eyes soften. She rubs her thumb over my hand.

"If you need to go out for a run, then do it baby." I sigh then nod my head. I look over and see Belle yawn. I stand and walk over to her. I pick her up then kiss Saryia's head.

"Goodnight everyone. Hope you sleep well." Everyone smiles except for Saryia, Odin, and Apollo. Saryia nods her head, so do my brothers.

"I'm going for a run after I tuck her in." I say to my brothers in pack link. Odin and Apollo nod. Odin looks at his sleepy little girl then looks over at his two month pregnant wife, Dylan. She nods then picks up her daughter. Rayne then gets up and ushers her three boys from the table.

Then the rest of the children that were at the table were brought upstairs too. They all follow in a line then go into their bedrooms. I put Belle down on her bed and go to her drawer to pick her out some pajamas. 

 "Momma, why can't I go with you to London?" I sigh and give her pajamas. She takes off her other clothes and hands them to me. I put them in her hamper then turn so she can change.

"I told you baby, its going to be boring. Even I don't want to go but I have to. Auntie Jamie will be coming back with us." I turn and she is under her pink, fluffy covers. I go over and tuck her in.

"I want her to stay. I thought family stays together." I smile weakly and kiss her head.

"Just because she is far doesn't mean that we aren't family. No matter how far we get from eachother we will always be family understand?" She smiles then kisses my cheek.

"I love you momma." I sooth back her gold hair as I look into those sleepy dark drown eyes.

"I love you too honey." I get up after she closes her eyes. Carefully, I shut the door then let out a loud sigh. I walk down the hall as I unbutton my shirt. Apollo and Odin wait for me at the bottom of the steps.

"Ready to go out?" Apollo asks. His eyes become black. His wolf is making its way to the surface. I look over at Odin and his eyes are dark too.

"Yep I got to talk to someone tonight while the full moon is out." I look down at my ancestor's blood red amulet. I move the blood diamond through my hand then take off the rest of my clothes and turn into my wolf.  I pick up the amulet in my jaws. My brothers turn and we run out of the mansion.

I begin to feel better feeling the damp earth under my paws, the smells, sights, and sounds make me somewhat forget about what is happening in two days. I and my brothers run next to eachother to the lake. I put the amulet down next to the water.

I look over at Apollo, his white mane shines in the moonlight while the rest of his dark brown fur seems to be darker. The white on Odin face seems to glow too. The crescent moon on his head gleams as my star does. The moon shines down in one beam on the amulet.

We all step back when the amulet starts to glow. In a few more seconds a figure comes into view. The eyes are a giveaway. The vivid purple rings around her pupils make her distinctive, like me. We bow are head and take a few steps back. Mor, the mother of all wolves finally reaches land.

"My children. I knew you would be needing my assistance soon enough." I look back up at the first werewolf and take steps towards her. 

"Mor, war might begin again. The werewolf elders are starting a rebellion, and they have made someone else queen that isn't me." I growl the last part.