Chapter 16

Jamie

The sun sits high and proud in the sky when Saryia returns on her horse with Belle secured on the saddle. Saryia jumps down then takes Belle from the saddle.

"Mommy, can I have a horse?" Saryia kisses the top of her daughter's head. She nods then turns around, Hatspehut trots up on her black horse. She jumps down and her knees buckle.

"My thighs are on fire!" I smirk and cross my arms.

"At least it isn't because of Saryia for once." Haty's face turns a bright red and she crosses her arms. Saryia smirks as she let's Belle down. She scampers back into the mansion when her friends show up. Saryia walks up to Haty and picks her up bridal style.

"You know that you'll have to stand on your own feet when Xi Yang comes in an hour. That reminds me." Saryia puts Hatspehut down and takes out the special sunglasses. My mind goes to Marie, I have to give her my pair of sunglasses.

"I'll see you guys when Yang comes." Saryia nods then turns her attention back to Haty. They look so happy together, I wish I could have someone like that. Saryia is so lucky. Turning away I go looking for Marie. I pick up her scent and follow it to the conference room. The doors open at my touch and Marie is there putting a pitcher of blood in the middle of the table. She gracefully turns around and freezes in my gaze.

I shut the door behind me, the faint sound of her heartbeat increases. I look down at her wrist and see a bandage wrapped tightly around it. Oh my god, I always though Saryia just bought for her own pleasure and for cleaning, but not this not to her. She told me she stopped that anyway. I sigh very deeply and make my way towards her.

"I thought she stopped doing that." I say pointing my eyes to her wrist. Those wonderful green eyes drop from my dark blue pools. I stop a small distance from her, gently I take her chin in my hand. Marie's eyes stare up into mine, crystal tears begin to well and drop down her angel like face. A whimper escapes her lips before emerging herself into my chest. I hug her back gently rubbing circles on her back.

"This won't happen to you ever again. Saryia gave you to me. Your my servant now. No one will harm you or touch you, or they answer to me." Marie looks back into my eyes a kiss follows. She slowly pulls away and waits for me to respond. I respond the only way I could. My lips press into hers again. Marie's soft hands find their way around my neck. We pull away for second time, but our lips still touch.

Lost in eachother gaze, once again we both fall into another much more passionate kiss. All thoughts in my mind turn to mush as her sleek tongue comes into the fray. In a whirled we collapsed on the couch. Marie's skirt rides up and gives me the opportunity to feel under her clothing. I slide my hand down into her panties and feel her soft area. Her body jerks at my touch, she withers under me already. It hits me that she is still pure.

"You're still?" A light red spreads across her cheeks, her head nods.

"You were the only one that touched me like that."

"Not even Mercy?" Again she shakes her head no. Staring down at her completely in shock, she takes the back of my head and pulls me down for another kiss. My fingers steadily separate her moist lips and enter slowly. Marie gasps throwing her arms around me. I move within her searching and finding what I seek. She wasn't lying, she is still pure. The smile on my face grows as I lean in to kiss her again.

Her hips move up against mine in a plea for me to thrust into her. Without a doubt the only thing I wanted more in this moment was to deflower Marie. My only thought was to make her scream and moan out my name as I send her over the edge of ecstasy, but the familiar woman that still held reign over a piece of my heart stopped me.