Chapter 30

Hatspehut

A week has gone by since that attack on the mansion. Saryia and I have since then fortified the mansion big time. Nobody is getting in here by force. Aria sent another letter, but Saryia and I threw it in the fire soon as we got it. After that last letter we weren't going to read anymore of her shit. Exous left soon after the attack to go to Salem. Jamie and Saryia were sad about it, but he left anyway to fight. I really do hope he comes back, he's a good friend. Surprisingly Dawn hugged him before he left, and so did his son. It was the first time I had ever seen Exous cry, he just broke down when he was holding his son in his arms.

A few days went by and on the news the vile pictures of the battle burned into my memory. It was vicious and Sabrina was at the front of it. Exous writes us and sometimes calls us about what is happening. Sabrina and her army have moved into the deep wood. There is no way vampires are going into werewolf territory. Still our army that wasn't vampire went in there to fight them. Exous was at the head of that attack. His bravery when officers ranking higher than him was tested he showed them all. If he comes back then he will be rewarded for his bravery.

Now here at home I make preparations to move a werecat unit into the forest. I cant believe there are still werecats in the world. They were our biggest enemy besides vampires and eachother. But still after this war I will tell the wolves not to try and kill them anymore. Other species have come forward such as fairies. They are very useful in the woods too, so I'm sending a unit with the werecats. Apollo and Odin stand over my shoulders as I show them the layout of New York.

"It will take a lot out of Sabrina's army to get into the forest. By then they will fight for us." Apollo says confidence.

"Yep, but I bet they will still be pretty pissed off." Odin mumbles. Apollo sighs deeply then nods,

"Very true, but we must keep fighting them. Sabrina has to look like she is actually fighting us." The door opens and Dylan comes in. She is getting very big now, we have learned that she is to give birth sometime in April or May. She and Odin are very excited.

"What you guys talking about?" She ask putting her arms around Odin's abdomen. He smiles and I can hear his wolf purring with satisfaction and pride. He turns himself around and kisses Dylan.

"Talking about the battles that have been going on. And the wolves that are coming over to fight for us." Dylan smirks and pecks my brother's lips.

"On another note Haty, David and his army are coming over, they will be landing in Mexico." Apollo says getting me focused back on the map.

"It seems that the older elders are retreating back to the UK as well." I nod then move back to or part of the planet.

"Come here you two I got to show you something." Odin and Apollo come back to the table. I'm going to show them where their future territory will be.

"Odin you see this spot here. That is our old vacation home. This place will be your territory after the war is over." His face lights up. I chose this place for him because it was his favorite vacation home that the pack had. I felt his wolf howling with pride. He takes the pen and marks his new territory.

"Apollo, you will be three thousand miles away from him here." I point over to a very familiar spot to him. He stares at it blankly then relazation hits his facial expression. Before he could do anything a very pissed off Rayne stomps into the room. Rayne is going through her preganat fits as usual. Wonder why Dylan doesnt get like this. She stomps up to Apollo and hits him repeatly on his chest.

"Get your kids!" She screaches at him. He tries to calm her down but she just grabs him by his shirt and takes him away.

"We will talk later Haty!" Apollo calls before he is taken out the room. Odin is laughing his ass off at Apollo.

Rising of The Blood Moon (GirlxGirl)(Sequel of The Master's Pet)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें