Chapter 31

Apollo

"Horses are ready sir." One of our gaurds tells me. I turn back to the dark haired wolf and nod my head. We have been waitng for Hatspehut for ten minuets now. I laugh to myself knowing what she is up to.

"Be ready, I'll be back with the empress is five minuets." The gaurds bow thier heads, I turn away from them heading up the stairs to Haty and Saryia's room. Once I get to the top step that smell clogs my nostrils. My wolf gags at the scent of his baby sister's arousal.

"The horror! The horror!" He howls as he tries to cover his nose. Rolling my eyes I continue down the hallway to their door. I stop at the front door, the scent is just worse. I hear them giggling behind the door and roll my eyes. Heat has defiantly got Hatspehut bad.

"Haty!" I say slamming my fist on the door, "Haty! We should have left ten minuets ago! Haty!" She doesn't answer so I just let myself in. Hatspehut and Saryia look at me and thank the goddess they are clothed.

"I was just about to come down. I was just kissing my wife goodbye." My eyes meet a hickey on Saryia's neck. I cross my arms with a smirk.

"Right. Common, please." I am really excited for this trip. Hatspehut is letting me see my territory. This is all I have been looking forward to all week. Odin already saw his territory few days ago now its my turn. The pack has chosen who they will be leaving with after the war is over. Half are going with Odin, half go with me, and the rest stay here with Hatspehut. Its okay to me, as long as my sister is safe, my sons and future child are safe, and of course Rayne. Nothing matters without her in my life.

"I guess I should let you go, so you can come back to me faster." Saryia kisses Haty again.

"Four days tops." Haty kisses Saryia again then picks up her sword that is next to the fire place. Saryia helps her put it on and hugs her again. I turn and trust that they are following me down the steps. Hatspehut follows along with Saryia, and my adorable little nieces follow too. Belle latches on to my leg and laughs as I try to walk with her on me.

"Higher!" She screams, then I hear the battle cry of my boys and they all jump on me. I wrestle with them trying to pry them off.

"Your not leaving us here with a bunch of girls!" Midas proclaims. Narcissus and little Apollo nod in agreement. Hatspehut and Saryia help getting the four kids off of me. Kelly just waits until they are all off me and scampers up to hug my leg.

"Bye Uncle Apollo." She says snuggling into the plates of armor protecting my leg. I gently pry her off and hug her.

"Bye bye Kelly, you be good ok?" She nods and kisses my cheek. I really wouldn't mind having a daughter next, but then again all the teenage craziness might drive me insane. Rayne can deal with a teenage werewolf girl, she was one so it should be easy. Yet my sons, all of them will have the Alpha blood line, but it will be Apollo Jr that will be the Elder. He is my oldest, only time will tell what happens to them when the time comes. Belle runs up and hugs me along with my sons. I hug them all and so does Hatspehut.

I think Odin is out with Selene and Ann training with the pack. Ann and Selene will be Haty's Beta pair after all this hopefully goes our way. I think that Jamie and Marie have gone out to that cabin again having alone time before we head to the fort in a month. Haty and I leave out the mansion and mount our horses. Haty rides horses like a pro now, but she still has her problems. Saryia comes down the steps and secures her feet and checks the saddle.

"Be safe." Saryia pleads then kisses Haty's hand. Haty smiles then leans down to kiss her hand.

"I promise. See you in a few days."