Chapter 13

You try and fail, you try and fail.

This is a truth of every cycle of life.

All will try, all will fail and for that moment you world is thunder, wind, and hail.

It tosses you and you fall, looking up at the sky.

Do you dare to try should you dare to fly?

You try and fail, you try and fail.

Here is my advice to help you prevail.

           Try Again

                          -Luna

------

Saryia

I, my brother in laws, and Haty walk down the hallway to the throne room. Nervous couldn't explain the feeling that imbeds deep within my bones. Early this very morning our bags were taken outside to the limo, and Jamie's only bag as well. We were given a message from Aria and I quote, "The handoff will be at noon in the throne room." The hour has come, the clock strikes twelve, and it's time to leave the United Kingdom.

To Aria today is the day she claims my love as her own. I grimace to myself thinking about that girl putting her hands on my wife and messing with my child. My beloved Hatspehut reads my thoughts, she reaches down for my hand, Her soft hand intertwines with mine.

"That won't happen ever. Get it out you mind honey, its pissing you know who off." I feel her wolf growling angrily. I kiss her hand to sooth her wolf. Then we make it to the large oak doors of the throne room. I look over at Apollo, his large hand grips the hilt of his sword tightly. Odin tenses up as the doors creek open. Haty takes in a deep breath and walks in the room. I take her side quickly, my silver swords hit my thighs as we walk side by side. Her brothers walk behind us then take our sides when we stop in front of the throne. Aria leans forward staring us down with her hazel eyes. A slow sinister smile spreads across her face.

"Empress Hatspehut, have you thought about our nice chat from a few days ago?" A growl comes from Haty's chest.

"Don't know, give me what I came for...now..." Haty growls louder. Aria's eyes turn dark and she sits back in her large stone throne.

"Don't push me Williams, you will regret it, but okay let her have what she wants. Bring the prisoner." I put my arm around my irate wife's waist so she doesn't kill that stupid girl on the spot. Aria got a lot of nerve talking to my baby girl like that. She actually called her by her maiden name, and said it with distain too. Aria flips her brown hair out the way and continues to stare Haty down.

After a few seconds I let Hatspehut go. Her brothers should keep her calm while they go get Jamie. I glance over at William, he has his blue eyes locked on me. I then realize that he has been looking at me the entire time. The hate and distain coming from his blue pools make me shiver for a second, this guy is creepy.

"Hey, did you think of a way to get us out of here?" Apollo whispers to me. I look to Odin and Hatspehut. They stare back at me. Slowly I lean over to Apollo.

"Its easy, we fight our way out." Apollo nods causally, but I can tell he is trying not to smile. The side doors groan miserably until they open. Two wolves march in with their stolen vampire armor, Jamie stands in the middle of them bound from her neck to her feet in chains.

"Before you get upset, here is the reason she is bound." I snap my head over to an older looking woman, an older elder.

"We found 30 of our soldiers butchered, and we believe she is the reason why those boys were slain in such a gruesome manner. Or do you think something, or should I say someone else committed this crime my empress?" The middle aged woman sneers at Jamie, Haty growls again and the woman back down.