Chapter 20

Jamie

Staring down at my lovely rose I felt my heart beat accelerate. I couldn't wait to give her everything I have and everything I am. I lean down and kiss Marie, she indulges me by kissing back. Her lips are so soft, soft and sweet and it all belongs to me. Her hips rise upward to mine, it makes me smile and I hook her leg up on my waist. Then my hands smoothly slide under her shirt stroking her warm skin. Marie voice turns into a whimper as I move down to her neck and suck on it.

Her back arches from the bed, but I push her back down softly to continue pleasuring her. Again we make eye contact, those green eyes are clouded with lust and desire. Her hands slither under my shirt from behind and she pulls it off me. I think I'm turning into Saryia slightly, some reason I choose today to not wear underwear. Marie gulps when she sees my bare chest, it just makes me smile more. Gently I take off her shirt then unsnap her bra.

Her breast are present to me, but her delicate hands cover herself. A bright pink shows against her cheeks. I shake my head as I take away her hands and place them above her head.

Leaning down to her ear I whisper huskily, "You should never hide yourself from me. Beauty like yours should never be hidden." In response Marie lets out a tiny moan feeling my lips touch her ear. Her body shivers under me when I move down to her chest. I put one of her perky breast into my mouth and move my tongue in circles over her nipple. Her body jerks, and she moan a bit louder. 

My other hand caresses her other breast, it excites me to feel her body heating. I can tell she is getting sensitive when I brush my knee over her soft entrance. Her hips buck slightly harder every time I do this. Finally giving her what she desires I kneel between her shapely legs and take away her pants and panties. Her entire body in all its wondrous glory is bared before me. Her shyness takes her and she tries to close her legs. A devilish smirk crosses my lips as I run my fingers up and down her inner thighs.

Her back arches and she moans out my name. My own body is getting hot hearing her call out my name in such a manner. Quickly I take off my pants then get between her thighs again. She stares down at me intently as I lean down to her moistened area. Skillfully my tongue takes its first of many laps on her. Marie throws her head back and cries out in bliss. I groan due to the sweet taste on my lover.

My lips close around her, sucking her vigorously. Her hips buck again and she screams out again. She is very sensitive down here. Marie has a handful of the bed sheets and a handful of my hair, pushing my face closer. She is too lost in blissful chaos to realize my two fingers sliding into her virginity. She sucks in a lot of air and begins to pant harder. I look up at her in time to see her eyes roll back. My own core wets seeing her reaction to my touch.

I probe her deeply and find the sign of her virginity, I take my lips away from her gate and kiss up her body. I come up to her face again, and instantly our lips collide. My fingers still touch her mark of virginity, I want this to be the best feeling she has ever had so I decide I'm going to intensify it. My sharp fangs reach out my gums I move to her neck brushing my fangs down them.

"What are you doing?" She whimpers I look up at her and peck her lips.

"It's alright, I'm giving you something. It's a sexual bond, you can guess what it does." She bits her lip then nods timidly. I bury my face back into her neck and kiss again. I begin to thrust my fingers against her spot. Her jaw drops in ecstasy, she moans my name again. My predator side takes over and I sink my teeth into the side of her neck. Not all vampire bites are for feeding, some can heal, and some cause a sexual bond. This bound between the two makes sex ten times better, it has something to do with our venom. From what I've heard it feels like your having numerous orgasms at once.

As expected Marie's back arches from the bed with a loud cry. Marie's hands wrap around me and she scratches my back with her nails. Her part between her thighs becomes hot and extremely wet. Her body squirms and withers under me as this bound settles into her body. Finally I retract my teeth from her sweet skin. Her eyes are more glazed over than before, but I'm far from done. 

I keep stroking her wet walls and with one thrust I take away her sign of being a virgin. Marie whimpers and gasping turns me on even more. Her sweet come glistens on my hand. I kiss the spot where I bit her causing more goosebumbs to show on her skin. The bed beings to creak as my thrust become harder. More of her juice splashes out from her core. Her moment is coming up quickly.

"Jamie!.... ahhh.... uh... uh... J-Jamie!!..." With a few more thrust of my hand my rose becomes undone. Her cries of orgasm echo off the walls. Marie's body quakes and twist from her first powerful orgasm. After I was sure it was over I pulled my fingers from within her then tasted my work. I roll off her and pull her into my embrace, she curls into my body and pants hard. After Marie regains her composure her eyes raise up to mine.

"You're okay my love?" Marie smiles weakly and nods.

"Y-yes, I'm alright." I smile and brush her red hair back.

"Did you enjoy it?" Marie's cheeks turn red, and she nods.

"You couldn't tell by my screaming?" She says with a slight grin. I chuckle and kiss her lips. Marie deepens the kiss when she slides her sleek tongue into my mouth. I moan and bring her closer to me. Our bodies fit into one another perfectly, after our lip lock ends Marie sighs then sits up. I rub her back with my hand then sit up too.

"What's wrong love? Something troubles you?" Marie lets out a deep sigh again then looks at me.

"What are we going to do when I age?... It's just hard to think about you know, you go on and live forever while I'll get old and die."

"Stop that." I cut her off, "Don't talk like that."

"Jamie, you know there is a way to prevent that from happening." Getting exactly what she meant I shook my head no immediately.

"No, no, Marie I wouldn't do that to you."

"I thought you wanted me to be with you." I took her into my arms and shake my head again.

"I do, I do, but listen to me, being a vampire isn't a good thing at all. It has to be the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Do you know how we make vampires?" Marie shakes her head no, I sigh and hold her tighter.

"What we do is we take a human and drain them until they are almost dead then we have to have them drink our blood. It doesn't always work, I could loose you." Marie cups my cheek, she leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back with as much love and passion I have ever had in the past centuries. I know that Marie is a human, she wont live forever at least  as long as I don't have something to do about it.

"I'll figure this out. I've been looking for a way to make immortality without having to be vampire. I haven't perfected the elixir, but for you I will not stop until it is ready."

"What if it is never ready?" I think for a moment then make a decision.

"If it is not ready by the time of your twenty-fourth birthday, the I will turn you. I'll have to get started again on that bad habit potion I was working on, it will help you from drinking blood." Marie nods then straddles me.

"Lets not think about that for the time being." I nod in agreement then her red lips crush onto mine. She parts from my lips then shoves me back down on the bed.

"Its my turn to touch you." She smiles down at me before locking our lips together again. I think we won't be back at the mansion for a couple days.

A/N: :)..... Hello guys, I thought I should update before my week gets hectic. I'll be honest I couldn't stop awing during this chapter. I think its like about time! I got a question for you, Do you agree with Jamie on her not turning Marie? Comment and tell me what you guys thought about my question. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will see you all later. Comment Vote Peace:)