Chapter 7

Saryia

The large oak doors open, my heart races within my chest. I know like I seem to be completely okay and calm, but I am very nervous. I have never met with the wolf elders, now that Haty has told me that she is facing treason makes me all the more nervous. I won't let anything happen to my beautiful angel, but still I am putting her life in danger.

We walk down the elaborate hall standing in the middle of Apollo and Odin. All the guards to the sides of the four of us automatically get on their knees and bow to Hatspehut. They knew that she was their real empress, but they follow this Aria because their elders support her. Only reason this girl is posing as queen is because they thought Haty was dead.

I don't understand why no one ever told my baby girl that she is the empress. Well then again she might have been a spoiled brat. Thank goodness she isn't. Her brothers are very tense as we walk down the hall. Haty is almost shaking, her thoughts flood my head. She is extremely nervous and angry. Her anger comes from Aria sitting on her throne and not her.

"Baby calm down. Your going to shift." I say to her in our special mind link. She looks over at me then her dark brown eyes soften. She nods and looks ahead. Finally we get to the throne room. Two very large guards stand their in awe and shock. One steps forward and gets on both knees and bows to Haty.

"My great empress, seeing you alive and well has given me hope again. And my lords, what a great honor to be in your presents. My life is yours." Apollo motions for him to rise. The wolf gets up and his armor clinks. They stole this armor from the vampires they possibly killed.

"Open the door soldier." Haty says demandingly. I love it when she takes charge, really gets me going. I'm really going to have fun with this "I have to do what she says" thing. The wolf bows again and the other opens the door. Both doors open and the wolves take ours sides and escort us in. Haty moves closer to me being protective of me. I smirk as we enter the room.

Sitting on a throne at the end of the hall is a girl with brown hair and piercing hazel eyes. She is in an fancy dress and she has a tiara on her head. I hear Haty's wolf screaming mine. She fights with her wolf for a second then goes back to normal. A low growl comes from Odin as he looks at a man that looks like he is in his mid forties. The very intimidating man has white streaks going through his back hair and vivid blue eyes.

He stands to the Aria's right, so he must be William Storm. There are six others standing to the sides of Aria, some look old but others look young. The young ones must have taken over the spots of their parents. I think I can get an understanding of the elders. William is the high elder and the other six are the ones that control the continents. Then shouldn't there be seven then, since there are seven continents? Oh Haty's father Hector was an Elder, so his oldest takes his place as elder of North America.

Everyone's eyes widen when they see Hatspehut and her brothers here with me. As we get closer the sound of growls becomes louder from Aria and William. The older elders growl, but the younger ones remain quiet. Haty reaches down and grabs my hand and she growls as we get closer. We stop at the bottom of the stairs. There is an intense stare down between Aria and Haty. Aria shifts in her throne.

"It is customary for you to bow before your queen Hatspehut." Aria growls. She looks down at my hand in Haty's. Aria snaps her eyes back up at Haty.

"What have you done?" She says growling louder. Haty growls back with a whole lot more force. She steps forward and lets go of my hand.

"I found my mate, and marked her. What will you do about it?" Haty growls extremely loud. The elders drop their heads as they can feel her supreme Alpha tone coming out. Aria and William fight to not drop their heads, and that makes Haty pissed. Before she could attack Apollo and Odin grab her and drag her behind them. I reach out my hand and sooth back her dark brown hair. She begins to relax at my touch.

"It looks like you have empress, but I don't think your wife." He points to the ring on her hand, "Hasn't told you why your father, your Alpha, your king is not with us today." Haty's body begins to shake. Odin growls and gets in William's face.

"We already know what she did. I don't like it, but she is my sister's mate so I and you have to deal with it." William smiles and backs away from Odin. Apollo grabs Odin's arm and pulls him away from William.

"Elder Apollo, I never thought you out of all would let your sister mate with that thing." Aria says with a snicker. Haty glares at her then her body rumbles again. I am pissed about that comment and my eyes turn white.

"Thing? Thing!!" Haty thunders in Alpha tone. Aria flinches then motions for the guards to back away. 

"Let me go Saryia. Do as I say." She says softly. I release her from my arms. Aria tosses her tiara to William and comes down from the steps with a smirk on her face.

"You must not remember the last time we had a fight. I almost beat you to death. The only reason I didn't kill you is because you were someone's mate. If I had realized she was your mate, I would have killed you." Haty couldn't take it anymore and she punches Aria in the face with all of her power.

Aria flies back into her throne with a thud. William motions for the soldiers to come and protect Aria. Apollo has Haty in and Nelson trying to hold her off. Odin growls and gets in front of me. All of this adrenaline going through my body makes me hungry for blood. I thought that drinking that entire bottle would help me with my hunger, but the blood is wearing off.

"There is no need for this to get violent. Let's just all calm down and talk about you giving Jamie back to us at dinner." Odin calmly suggests. Aria holds her nose, blood drips from between her fingers. This is not helping my bloodlust at all. The sweet smell of her blood is taunting me. William nods his head then looks at the guards.

"They will escort you to your rooms. Your bags are already waiting for you." He turns his back to tend to Aria. Apollo lets go of Haty but keeps a grip on her arms. Odin pulls me away but I over hear William says something about a plan b. The four of us are taken to our rooms and my stomach begins to stir. I'm hungry for food and blood. Haty sees something is wrong and puts her soft hands on my shoulders.

"Saryia, what is it?" I look down into Haty's worried eyes. I smirk then slides my hands down to her waist.

"Yeah I'm fine just hungry." Hatspehut raises her eyebrow then bites her lip.

"Hungry for what exactly?" She says in that seductive voice. A hard throb comes from between my legs. I pull her into my embrace, pick her up, and throw her down on the bed. Swiftly I get on top of her with my tongue already in her mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss.

A knock on the door stops our heating make out. We bolt up and fix our clothes. The door opens and A brunette with brown eyes walks in with one of the elders. The black haired hazel eyed elders looks at Haty with a smile on her face. The small brunette runs up to Haty and hugs her tightly. Oh shit, no wonder these girls looked familiar. The black haired girl looks at me with a slight glare. Sabrina and Fawn, they were my guest during the war. I did some messed up crap to the both of them.

"Oh my gosh Hatspehut! I thought I would never see you again!" Fawn squeaks in delight. Haty hugs Fawn back and spins her around. Sabrina comes up and picks both of them up in her arms. She spins them around then breaks the hug.

"Hey there tiny, good to see ya still kicking." Sabrina says patting Haty's back. Fawn looks at me then timidly comes up to me and surprisingly hugs me.

"Hello again Saryia. Congratulations on your mating with Hatspehut." She skips back into Sabrina's arms. Haty walks over to me.

"So you guys are okay with us?" I put my arm around Haty and pull her into my body.

"Of course we are okay with it. No one can ever stop love, so why should we reject yours?" Sabrina states. Fawn nods then kisses Sabrina's cheek.

"I want you to know something tiny, Aria and William got something bad planed. They still are going to try to kill you Saryia, so I say don't eat or drink anything they give you. We will sneak you some good food. Jamie is on the bottom floor at then last door to the left. It's very guarded down there. Good luck my queens." Fawn waves bye then leaves hand and hand with Sabrina.

"Let's have some dinner." Haty says then takes my hand and leads me out of our room. This should be interesting, a vampire eating amongst wolves. Now I know where Jamie is so this should be easy, or at least I'm hoping it is.